Comments about PoOC thread #11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic

#21 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:06 PM

All these sexy women with hats makes me kinda sad...

I remember when I was the only one who wore a funny hat around here... :crying:

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 13 June 2007 - 01:06 PM.

A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#22 shadowj

shadowj
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:09 PM

aye but you are not sexy nor a woman so you don't count :P

disclaimer: at least your character isn't sexy or a woman...can't say for the person behind since well...I don't know

phew butt saved :P

edit: dammit Rogue...I wub you for your latest screenie :Tasty:

Edited by shadowj, 13 June 2007 - 01:11 PM.

#23 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:10 PM

Rogue Sun, I really like your latest! There's something very tranquil about that pose. I love the scenery you've set it in.
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#24 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:14 PM

@ Darziak - That is one vicious dude in that story. I look forward to following what happens. :D

I already have the shots done for the next scene and some other shots but I thought I posted enough shots for now. :P

I was wondering what you guys think about truning my story into an in game quest? Of course it would need to be changed from the story some with the player takeing Snows place and maybe start by finding Haruko in an IC bar or something. I am makeing dungeons for were the Evil mage lives for my story shots so I could add on to them and make fully working in game dungeons. :)

Well if you ever do that I'd be sure to use it. :)

#25 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:18 PM

So what about my Wolf elves is so disturbing? :lol:

I don't know. I suppose they are neither wolves nor elves ^_^

Anyway, I've made for myself quite a handy tool ;p I mean that I changed the code in AiC to include all these new anims I have downloaded lately. This is a simple addon for AiC 0.8 and doesn't work without it but from the menu one can chose all new anims (well, most of them anyway). This modification replaces AiC main file, separates new anims for two groups (it's possible to play all these anims without any idle items and of course with idle items like originals as well). Besides it changes two cloths' textures, one slightly, another for this one.
I WON'T EVER redistibute it on the net in 'public way'. If you want this, just PM me ;p And this is the offer for this forum only ^_^ No exceptions.
I am an operator of my pocket calculator.
TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#26 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:14 PM

So what about my Wolf elves is so disturbing? :lol:

Its just that with their really big mouths and really large eyes it makes them look like something out of a horror movie :) At least in my opinion that is
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#27 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:20 PM

rumple your character is beautiful ^_^

#28 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:34 PM

rumple your character is beautiful ^_^

You just won me over :D Thank you very much! She's blushing.

And Hector - brilliant! I can't wait! I love the teasers, too, although it looks like he's leaving Caria? :crying:
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#29 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:35 PM

What is she? nec mystif elf?

#30 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

Only for her saftey ;). She is a sane little kitten, and if she goes to the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath's madness may take hold!

And IG Hector says that Shamanih will get over it! She is far to beautiful too be sad!

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 13 June 2007 - 02:44 PM.

#31 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:48 PM

What is she? nec mystif elf?

Nope, she's Bosmer in the chargen. She's supposed to me mostly Redguard though, hence the tan skin and dark hair. But when I made her, I didn't have Luchaire's Better Redguards, so I couldn't make her properly without her skin going blotchy. So Bosmer it was!

And IG Hector says that Shamanih will get over it! She is far to beautiful too be sad!

:lol: <3

Edited by Rumpleteasza, 13 June 2007 - 04:11 PM.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#32 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:53 PM

shes a woodelf!? that explains the eyes ^_^ thanks

#33 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:13 PM

Half wood elf, half redguard! I've always loved the dark skin/green eyes combination, like this famous photograph. I was going for sort of Egyptian at first, although she doesn't really look very Egyptian at the moment.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#34 shadowj

shadowj
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

hmmm me thinks I'll take you up on that offer Trollf as I just DLed AiM but not installed it yet. Though will PM you later as I best get to sleep as I have to be up in 8 hours for an interview >_<

Speaking of which lol. I just noticed Rumple's Location and the interview is actually in Nottingham :P

#35 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:28 PM

hmmm me thinks I'll take you up on that offer Trollf as I just DLed AiM but not installed it yet. Though will PM you later as I best get to sleep as I have to be up in 8 hours for an interview >_<

Speaking of which lol. I just noticed Rumple's Location and the interview is actually in Nottingham :P

Really! All the luck in the world to you, Shadowj :) Hope you get it!

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#36 shadowj

shadowj
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:55 PM

well the interview is held in Notts but the actual job will be in my hometown...Derby ;) Then again I could be carted off elsewhere if I am what they are looking for...who knows. Ironic though, my first and only job was to repair mobile phones and now 1 year 9 months down the line I could be selling them :P

anyways...best not make the neighbours mad with the off topic chatter *snickers*

#37 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:18 PM

Whats this? Off-topicness on MY watch?

*Takes out the Banhammer*

Your lack of faith disturbs me!

#38 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:22 PM

Oh shoot.

PUPPY EYES? :unsure:

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#39 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

Can i have your bosmer race ? :)

oh and for hector :
I like your screenies. would that count as on topic ^_^

#40 Hector the Hooded