Comments about PoOC thread #11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic

#241 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:40 PM

Does this look like a good spot for the evil mage in my story to have his hide out?

Add afew more rocks to make it blend in so it isn't sticking out but apart from that it's a good location i think. :)

#242 -ermac-

-ermac-

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:27 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hi everybody may i ask how in the hell do you get thoes figures in oblivion????? im an amiture at the game but your people are so cool... sorry for the writing mistakes because im not american im italiano

#243 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:55 AM

rumple, your character needs the pony tail back >.<
and where di she get it? i want it @_@

LIES, Rumple isnt like that even tho i dont really know her <_<

:lol: I'm afraid it's quite true Zombie! I couldn't get a long enough ponytail for her in those first shots, so I drew it in myself. Plus, where on earth would I have got a hair mod that blew in the wind and changed position all the time? Even skeleton rigged hairs can't do that!

I suppose you might think it's like cheating, but when I make those mainquest screenshots I'm usually just trying to tell a story rather than give an exact representation of what my game's like. Basically, it's a quicker and easier way to illustrate - and at that part in the story, Shamanih has long hair that's hastily been pulled back into a low ponytail (you can't spend time on your looks when you're fighting for your life, after all). None of the mods had what I wanted, so I did it myself.

Hope you're not too disappointed in me :(

Oh! I have just noticed that sneaky edit of yours!

errr... ekhm... what can I say? umm... She is, she is... well, the all other screenshots in these and other forums have faded because of her :wub: *

* Trollflings usually don't post emoicons. Here's an exception for one pretty lady O_O

:blush:
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#244 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:56 AM

Hi everybody may i ask how in the hell do you get thoes figures in oblivion????? im an amiture at the game but your people are so cool... sorry for the writing mistakes because im not american im italiano

They are mods, body replacers in fact. The one pictured is Exnems Eyecandy.

#245 DIE 75

DIE 75
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:08 AM

Great pictures everyone!

And I do mean everyone; you all make these threads special in your own way.

Thanks for making thread 11 another great one Chiglet, Soul Slayer, Flucidity, Shadow?, Zombie, moose, Spike, Treetop, Silmuen, VanQa, Rainer Fenixhart, highpressure, leomorg, Rumpleteasza, Windwalker, madmole, Ryu Doppler, Chimera, Owen, lravenwing, ChaironDeCeleste, Yorkmaster, Grimbot, Xetirox, fyrefae, Rogue, Jazz, Darziak, Karandras, a pop can, Hector, sanityCheck, Floydian, jackmix69, Cosmic-Banana and shadowj!!! :new_thumbs:

(Geez I hope I didn't leave anyone out...)
Posted Image

#246 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:10 AM

(Geez I hope I didn't leave anyone out...)

Yes. Yes you did.

DIE 75 :P :D
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#247 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:20 AM

Zombie, I like Lanaya's new hair, although I liked the goggles too! And the new outfit is cute - is it inspired by those anime pictures someone posted a while back? I think I recognise it. Also, your second lot of shots are really unique and interesting! I love how you've conveyed movement and speed by blurring some parts and leaving other clear. It's especially effective in the dagger drawing shot.

Shadow - third shot! :lol: I love it.

Treetop, I think the red definitely looks better on Sakura - it goes with her hair! And the hat looks fantastic with it on Selena.

leomorg, it's great to have you here. You should never be afraid to post. I used to be until I realised there was absolutely no need! Your English is excellent, too. So don't worry about that. Caine is wonderful, he takes me straight back to my Morrowind days. This one is definitely my favourite - I love how he's almost completely monochrome except for the red reflection in the goggles. Very nicely posed! And the leaping sythe shots are... kind of terrifying :D

VanQa :lol: I just cannot see Gwen ever wearing something like that. She'll mutiny against you after the first step :lol:

Chiglet, I actually like version one for the argonian. Reptiles and hair just don't seem to go together somehow! If you are going with the hair, though, I think the green is better than the blue. Also, your Father's Day shots are really beautiful. Very touching, especially the last one.

Floydian and Treetop... You know what's coming! The necklaces are stunning, where are they from? I am dying to get my hands on them. I couldn't see them at Canadian Ice. Floyd, Sapphire looks heartbreakingly beautiful. I think I prefer that short hair on her to the long Slof wig.

Silmuen, welcome! Thill is one of the most unique and beautiful male characters I've seen. I'm getting a real Jonathan Rhys Meyers vibe from him. And the first pic? Saved to my harddrive :D

Spike, Haruko looks cute in Sinblood's dress! She should get a second opinion from Snow...

Slayer, Jasmine and Trevaia... I have a feeling we're in for a treat ^_^

Please excuse the double post!

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#248 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:23 AM

Floydian and Treetop... You know what's coming! The necklaces are stunning, where are they from? I am dying to get my hands on them. I couldn't see them at Canadian Ice. Floyd, Sapphire looks heartbreakingly beautiful. I think I prefer that short hair on her to the long Slof wig.

They are up in the CI beta section near the top. You can only see it if you are a CI forum member.

Spike, Haruko looks cute in Sinblood's dress! She should get a second opinion from Snow...

#249 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:29 AM

They are up in the CI beta section near the top. You can only see it if you are a CI forum member.

Thanks Spike! I didn't think to look in the beta section.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#250 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:33 AM

http://canadianice.u...hp?topic=6497.0
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#251 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:05 AM

Zombie, I like Lanaya's new hair, although I liked the goggles too! And the new outfit is cute - is it inspired by those anime pictures someone posted a while back? I think I recognise it. Also, your second lot of shots are really unique and interesting! I love how you've conveyed movement and speed by blurring some parts and leaving other clear. It's especially effective in the dagger drawing shot.

Shadow - third shot! :lol: I love it.

Treetop, I think the red definitely looks better on Sakura - it goes with her hair! And the hat looks fantastic with it on Selena.

leomorg, it's great to have you here. You should never be afraid to post. I used to be until I realised there was absolutely no need! Your English is excellent, too. So don't worry about that. Caine is wonderful, he takes me straight back to my Morrowind days. This one is definitely my favourite - I love how he's almost completely monochrome except for the red reflection in the goggles. Very nicely posed! And the leaping sythe shots are... kind of terrifying :D

VanQa :lol: I just cannot see Gwen ever wearing something like that. She'll mutiny against you after the first step :lol:

Chiglet, I actually like version one for the argonian. Reptiles and hair just don't seem to go together somehow! If you are going with the hair, though, I think the green is better than the blue. Also, your Father's Day shots are really beautiful. Very touching, especially the last one.

Silmuen, welcome! Thill is one of the most unique and beautiful male characters I've seen. I'm getting a real Jonathan Rhys Meyers vibe from him. And the first pic? Saved to my harddrive :D

Slayer, Jasmine and Trevaia... I have a feeling we're in for a treat ^_^

Please excuse the double post!

lanaya got rid of her goggles <_<

#252 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:26 AM

lanaya got rid of her goggles <_<

I know... but why? Didn't you like them anymore?

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#253 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:35 AM

Probably she saw quite weird things through it ;]

Posted Image
I am an operator of my pocket calculator.
TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#254 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:36 AM

Probably she saw quite weird things through it ;]

Posted Image

:lol:

Ok, I'm going to start posting in the new thread now.

The King and I
The Emperor and I