• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic

#41 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:06 PM

@ jackmix69 - nice character Are you going to be putting him in game? He looks like he'd fit right in, and while there are many pretty, scantily clad females now running around Tamriel, there aren't very many scantily sclad males yet. Females like ogling too ya' know... :Tasty: :whistling:

He's actually a golem, sorta like the gatekeeper but made from metal rather than flesh. I want to rig him (or try to) to the gatekeeper's skeleton and maybe make him a companion or something for my zombie. :)

#42 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

Can i have your bosmer race ? :)

Shamanih was made with the help of Generic Faces, which isn't compatible with BP - so I had to get rid of it to get the pretty eyes :( Ask me to make a decent looking Bosmer without it and I'd probably thoroughly disappoint you :lol:
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#43 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:15 PM

@ highpressure - "the Thiing", huh?? Hmm, yep, I'd agree with that. :lol:

@ Rogue Sun] - Well, if I didn't know that was a screenshot, I'd almost swear it was a painting. Very nice, very taseful.

@ Rumpleteasza - Fantastic shots. That last one really says it all. Doubt if anyone could forget if they actually went and closed one of those gates. :blink: :new_thumbs:

@ Hector - Yes!! More IG Hector story! I will wait (im)patiently. :)

@ Spike4072 - Turning your Snow story into a mod would be a nice idea. I'd be 50/50 on it though if it were done as a companion mad as out of the 2 I've tried, one has worked with no probs (Dremora Companion), and the other caused my game to have a major coniption fit (Neeshka). I'd still say go for it though. :new_thumbs:

@ Karandras - Found it and downloaded. :) Thank you muchly

@ Ryu Doppler - Game's AI decided to become AS (artificial stubborness). I'd heard that the original IA in the game had some unfortunate side effects, so a lot was taken away. Seems they did leave some of the more amusing effects in at least. Those shots of yours are still making me chuckle. :lol:
And you are still one of a kind as you are still the only male character with a funny hat <_<

@ jackmix69 - Too cool :) Hope the rigging goes well. :new_thumbs:

#44 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:15 PM

Mild Nudity

What a beautiful shot , really good!

Oh, what's the matter?
*snip*

Nice pictures you got there as always :) i like the last one :Bow:

A quote from IG Hector in the next installment -

"So this new era brings with it a new age. An age of order."

Good job on that pictures :clap: they are very pretty

Sable

oh a winged chainmail demon :D she looks cool and :devil:

I finally got around to updating Ryu's gear. Wanted to give off more of a Wanderer feel. Plus I finally fixed his hat into one merged mesh object and gave it new textures. I eventually want to make my own meshes for it, instead of using meshes from others.

WoW never saw a kind of that char what is he? he looks cool

*snip*

Oh i like your Storys :) they are so funny :) and the pictures are really cool too :) i wish i had ideas like that :doh: :blink: :doh:

Edited by JazzJR, 13 June 2007 - 05:16 PM.

#45 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

Kind of off topic, but if someone knows please answer

This thread here for transfering rigging: http://www.shsforums...showtopic=26604

"In essence this does the same as a technique Vagrant put up on CI, but it's for Blender rather than 3ds Max."

Does anyone know where this tutorial is, what CI stands for, and who Vagrant is? I use max, and refuse to use Blender. Colossus must live!

Edited by jackmix69, 13 June 2007 - 05:45 PM.

#46 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:50 PM

This thread here for transfering rigging: http://www.shsforums...showtopic=26604

"In essence this does the same as a technique Vagrant put up on CI, but it's for Blender rather than 3ds Max."

Does anyone know where this tutorial is, what CI stands for, and who Vagrant is? I use max, and refuse to use Blender. Colossus must live!

Right there ;)

CI: Canadian Ice
Vagrant: The guy who wrote the tutorial :lol:

Edited by Cosmic-Banana, 13 June 2007 - 05:51 PM.

Posted Image

#47 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:52 PM

Right there ;)

CI: Canadian Ice
Vagrant: The guy who wrote the tutorial :lol:

Thanks! :)

#48 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:54 PM

WoW never saw a kind of that char what is he? he looks cool

I'm still trying to iron out all the details for a story, but at this point he's somewhat a cross between a Wandering Swordsman/Adventurer, a Rogue, and a Bard. A Rogue-ish/Bard-ish Adventurer so to speak.

Although, technically ingame his class is a Knight. <_< I gotta remember to change it one of these days.

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 13 June 2007 - 05:54 PM.

A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#49 Xetirox

Xetirox

The other Black Swordsman

• 74 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

@Zombie216: After what happened last time, I can understand why she'd be a little pissed. Least she doesn't have any blood in her head.

@Highpressure: Oh man, seeing that chick in that hat is making Loreena McKennitt's version of The Highwayman play in my head, especially the one with her on horseback. Which is not a bad thing at all, really.

@Jackmix: You mean that's not an ingame pic? Rats, now I'm disappointed. Still, it's a cool picture, and it shows some great image editing talent!

@Rogue Sun
: Somehow, I've become a fan of your shots veeeeery quickly! This would have been an excellent shot in its own right, thanks to its composition (the guard's helmet lying in the foreground away from his body is a fantastic touch), and the filter adds a gritty feel to the whole scene. Serenity (NUDITY WARNING) is quite beautiful as well, a really nice relaxing scene.

@Cosmic Banana
: Karate kicks are quite commonplace now, though this one is really good. Managed to get a good pose on the kick-ee, adding some authenticity to the pic.

@Ryu Doppler
: Very pretty night shots. Clear skies, crisp-looking (and a bit unnerving) moons, and even a bit of photographic look in this one. Like the dynamics you show between the characters (especially in this first one, they look like dependable partners). In case you're curious, I would say that the cropped Night Preparation shot is better than the wide version; aside from having sharper details (in the moons and characters), it also helps focus the scene on what's important (the wide version shows some unneccesary details, such as the longer tree trunk, that draw the eye away from the characters). Aaand this action shot is awesome (sooooooo much blood!). Sorry his trademark feather hat ain't so unique now.

@Floydian1: She knows style, alright. Like the lighting in the pic, and especially how her ring glows. So illustrious! And this is an interesting pic, how calm she looks amidst all this chaos around her! One would think she started the fire! :devil:

@Yorkmaster: Looks like she's slain an entire horde of bandits! Shame if she's where I think she is (Vilveren?), she's going to meet something worse than lowly bandits!

@Darziak
: Interesting scenario. Like how you portray the spell effects in his hands, especially in this one. The way the light plays around looks fantastic! And the last panel was pretty funny.

@Shadowj:
The Decap City shots brought a good chuckle over here. This one's my favorite, just because of the Redguard's pose; all friendly and amiable, even without a head! :ROFL:

@Spike4072
: Sexy, though I'm guessing where this will be leading may not appropriate, even on this board.

@Die 75
: The big meeting! Interesting how varied they look standing together, though that won't mean anything for the battle to come. One of my favorite moments in the game.

@Rumpleteasza: Very expressive, you did an excellent job illustrating the unease she's feeling. And the eye picture is wicked!

@Hector the Hooded: 'Bout time, can't wait to see where this goes. This fiery shot looks neat. A demonstration of power?

@Soul Slayer
: Sable, eh? She looks good, among other things. Morose being one of them

@JazzJR: Now here's a moody shot. Neat perspective over his shoulder, and how well he blends in with the shadows, calm, collected, and cocky.
"Even if I forcibly replace everything I've lost, they won't go back to normal."
-Guts, episode 287

The Threads of Causality have been tied! This topic is branded for sacrifice!

#50 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgûl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:18 PM

Yea it was. Wait till you see the aftermath of that :P! :devil:

#51 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:47 PM

Darziak post Today, 12:04 PM: wow thats a lot of pictures, how did you do that animations in the last 2 thumbnails?

shadowj post Today, 02:44 PM: That garden of Eden isn't what it used to be :) Great pictures though

Spike4072 post Today, 03:02 PM: Nice picture, that pose looks great.

Floydian1 post Today, 03:19 PM: I think she gets better looking every series of pictures :) I really love the third one

DIE 75 post Today, 03:41 PM: Great pictures, I like how you got all the major people in a single shot (even if Burd is a little off to the side)

Floydian1 post Today, 04:37 PM: Sort if I seem to keep saying this but great posing in those pictures, only again my favorite is the third one

highpressure post Today, 04:45 PM: lol i think that first one should be named "Gore gone bad" seem to fit doesn't it? :)

Ryu Doppler post Today, 04:57 PM: Even if it does drain your fps those shots look really nice :)

Rogue Sun post Today, 05:07 PM: Yet another awesome picture, well done!

Rumpleteasza post Today, 05:08 PM: Okay, the oblivion gate in the eye has got to rank in my list of top ten neatest things i have seen in oblivion, that looks really cool.

Floydian1 post Today, 05:45 PM: Not as good as the last two sets but still great :)

Hector the Hooded post Today, 06:19 PM: That last screen looks really cool, get to work on that story!

Soul_Slayer post Today, 06:24 PM: Nice looking character, somehow the wings really seem to fit

Ryu Doppler post Today, 06:50 PM: Nice armor change, whats that sword btw?

Darziak post Today, 07:17 PM: Another nice story you have going here. now that i think about it, isn't it a little strange how a wood elves armor fits a Nord perfectly?

JazzJR post Today, 09:04 PM: Great shots, i really liked the second and third ones.

In case you have missed it the last few times I have said it, if i have missed you let me know so I can add you to the list

Edited by Karandras, 13 June 2007 - 07:48 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#52 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

@Spike4072: Sexy, though I'm guessing where this will be leading may not appropriate, even on this board.

:o They are like sisters they would never do such things. I thought it looked more cute than sexy. :unsure:

Spike4072 post Today, 03:02 PM: Nice picture, that pose looks great.

#53 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:24 PM

i cant get the rings to work for the pair shots :( help?

#54 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:33 PM

i cant get the rings to work for the pair shots :( help?

I sometimes have to talk to my companion before the ring pose kicks in.

@ Spike4072 - Turning your Snow story into a mod would be a nice idea. I'd be 50/50 on it though if it were done as a companion mad as out of the 2 I've tried, one has worked with no probs (Dremora Companion), and the other caused my game to have a major coniption fit (Neeshka). I'd still say go for it though. :new_thumbs:

I was thinking in the game quest that there wouldnt realy be anyone following you around that much. I was thinking more like Haruko saying "Here I will mark my house on your map. Meet me there when you are ready." or "The item we need is in so and so cave. Meet me there in two days." Of course she would then follow you in the cave but not like a full companion.

Edited by Spike4072, 13 June 2007 - 09:33 PM.

#55 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:50 AM

Rings? What rings? I use spells to force them to act their roles ;]
I am an operator of my pocket calculator.
TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#56 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:56 AM

Rings? What rings? I use spells to force them to act their roles ;]

Yeah that doesn't work on companions like Vincente Malfactor for instance, infact AiC will glitch if you attempt to use directors touch on him and you'll have to disable AiC clean the save and restart AiC.
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#57 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:07 AM

Yeah that doesn't work on companions like Vincente Malfactor for instance, infact AiC will glitch if you attempt to use directors touch on him and you'll have to disable AiC clean the save and restart AiC.

Have you tried to use 'createfullactorcopy' command on such companion and cast AiC spell on his copy instead of original? Just a thought, may or may not work, I haven't tested it yet...
I am an operator of my pocket calculator.
TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#58 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:52 AM

Oh i like your Storys :) they are so funny :) and the pictures are really cool too :) i wish i had ideas like that :doh: :blink: :doh:

Thanks I have too many stories going on in my head at the moment that I think I'm getting a headache. :wacko:
Everytime I see your shots it makes me want to make a khajiit but when I try and create somthing I can't make it as good as yours. :)

@Darziak: Interesting scenario. Like how you portray the spell effects in his hands, especially in this one. The way the light plays around looks fantastic! And the last panel was pretty funny.

A light spell proves to be good camera light. :D

Darziak post Today, 12:04 PM: wow thats a lot of pictures, how did you do that animations in the last 2 thumbnails?

Darziak post Today, 07:17 PM: Another nice story you have going here. now that i think about it, isn't it a little strange how a wood elves armor fits a Nord perfectly?

The animations are from Aim, I can't remember the name but there is four different animations to it.
Yea it's like magic armour that automatically resizes itself! I really question on where the equipment goes when you unequip it. :whistling:

#59 Rainer Fenixhart

Rainer Fenixhart
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:09 AM

So what does this JOJO mod do, exactly?

I hate japanese ReadMe's :(

(I will comment later, but right now my time is limited)

#60 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:11 AM

So what does this JOJO mod do, exactly?

I hate japanese ReadMe's :(

(I will comment later, but right now my time is limited)

Gives you 8 new poses, works just like Actors In Charge.
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!