• 212 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:24 PM

LIES, Rumple isnt like that even tho i dont really know her <_<

#222 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:06 PM

Soul_Slayer, I never really noticed it before, but in those Thermae shots I realised how gorgeous and glassy Jasmine's eyes are. Is that a colour that you only get with the mystic elves? It's different to the other BP ones I've seen.

I love her eyes. :wub:
I think it's Mystic Elves only, it's called RenEye07

#223 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:37 PM

@ Zombie : Double Post at 3 forums consecutively ?? :shifty: :lol:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 20 June 2007 - 07:37 PM.

Posted Image

#224 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:51 PM

@ Zombie : Double Post at 3 forums consecutively ?? :shifty: :lol:

Tsk Tsk Tsk... :lol:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#225 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:29 PM

i get around 8)

#226 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 10:11 PM

leomorg nice to see you here, great shots, really like that 4th one.

Havent played Selena for a while.....

Posted Image

Selena is back :o :faints:

:regains consciousness, looks at monitor:
:o :faints:

#227 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:38 AM

@highpressure: OOh! another new retexture? It looks great!!! I love your new avatar as well, Trevaia is so hot!! Any chance of releasing her? 8)

#228 Axil

Axil
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:56 AM

Gah! Ceedee is really making me want to switch back to BAB from Exnems but I just can't do it. I wish some of the BAB clothes could get Exnemized. Don't make me choose! :crying:

You dont have to choose :)

I have already discussed with Ratchild & Other Exnemization modders regarding the complete Exnemization of BAB & all related clothing mods. Ratchild will put BAB on his "to-do list" :)

@ highpressure: A very stylish combo !! Amazing ! :coolthumb:

I just hope they make sure to ask first. The bab readme says not to use the Bab stuff in any other mods.

I just hope they make sure to ask first. The bab readme says not to use the Bab stuff in any other mods.

Permission is the first subject that we discussed. Ratchild is trying to get the permission from the Bab team. I do hope the Bab team will be cool about the exnemization. But "not to use the Bab stuff in any other mods" sounds very unprofessional , while Bab itself is absorbing other clothing mods.......... :shifty:

But it also says if you take the time to ask they will most probably say yes :)

It will be interesting to see if permission is given to Exnemise Bab stuff especially considering the last baberized mod was the Exnem amazon armour (with it's various retextures and as far as I know Exnem was off-line (as least he was last week due to connection problems that he's had for a while) and the other were not all contacted (I hope that I am mistaken in this though as Ceedee is doing good work supporting Bab)

Edited by Axil, 21 June 2007 - 09:58 AM.

#229 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:06 AM

Well, I'm kinda noob here. I'm starting to get courage to post on international forums - since I'm still learning english, and I'm not very good at it; I was a bit afraid of doing this based on my previous experiences on Bethesda Official forums (the very first international forum I ever posted), but I just realized that the other forums are, actually, much friendlyer that Bethsoft's, and that flaming is not as common as that jungle make seems.

So, please, be gentle, kind and patient - I'm noob in taking screenies as well, but I tought it was a good start.

Here we go:

Here's some of Caine, my dear dunmeri vampire assassin:

<SNIP>

I hope you like him.

You have got to love badass looking characters. Very cool. :new_thumbs:
And wow, if those are your noob shots, I can't wait to see your professional ones. They are well taken.
Welcome to the board! Feel free to post as much as you want and don't worry about not knowing enough english, we understand. :D

I love this new outfit, really great work... But Gwen has some comments *chuckles*
Posted Image

:lol:
Very nice job on your other shots btw. =D

@highpressure: OOh! another new retexture? It looks great!!! I love your new avatar as well, Trevaia is so hot!! Any chance of releasing her? 8)

SECONDED! Releases of amazing characters are always wanted! (especially for those of us (mainly..okay, only me) who can't make a great face to save a life :lol:).
That is if you don't mind highpressure. :)

@Floydian: Great shots of Sia as usual. =D
@Soul_Slayer: Love your winged character. =D
@Windwalker: Kaileena (beautiful name btw, why didn't I think of that?) is beautiful. Great shots. =D
@Rumpleteasza: Nice character. =D
@Treetop: Wonderfull to see Selena again. More screens of her please! =D
@Zombie: Lanaya looks great. =D
@Shadow': Oh wait..that's me. (this is what happens when you read too many of kalia's posts. We miss you btw! post some screens!) XD

Keep Posting!
~Shadow
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#230 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:55 AM

Shadow' - Very sweet pics of Zero and Jade. Especially this one.

Zombie216 - Got a kick out of your character tyring to kill Armand story. Lex does get in the way, a lot, doesn't he?

@ fyrefae - very cool pics. I really like the second/third ones. Very Nocturnalesque. :new_thumbs:

Shadow' (2) - Looks like Zero does rather well with the ladies. And no wonder when he's taking them places like this :wub:

Soul Slayer - Excellent shots. I'm really getting a kick out of Sable. That's a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. :D

@ Grimbot - Very cool shots. Am really liking your wide-screen technique more and more. :coolthumb:

@ Zombie216 (2) - Maybe he likes her??.... :whistling:

@ Yorkmaster - Cool character. One to definitely keep an eye on for his story. :new_thumbs:

@ Owen - Welcome :hug: Very interesting character, and cool shots there. :cookie: :cookie:

Looks like Ryu is doing well with his side job of yoga instructor. Out drumming up some business too it seems. :lol: :clap:

@ Shadow' (3) - The pics are a bit dark, and hard to see, but what I can see of Zero's new armor does look cool. Maybe a couple daytime shots of it? AFTER finals are over. :)

@ leomorg - Welcome :hug: First, your English is quite good actually. Better than some for whom it's their first language I'd say. As for your pics, all I can say is Great Job! :cheers: The Dunmer are probably my favorite race. I might mention though, that due to the download speed for some people here, we try to post only 3 full size pics, and make the rest either thumbnails or links. Instructions are in the first intro post, or you can PM virtually anyone here for help as well. :)

@ EVERYONE - Excellent pics! Cool new poses, outfits, and retextures! Keep up the good work :)

Chiglet :ph34r:

#231 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:59 AM

Thanks for the nice comments on Sable guys. :cheers:

I released the Mithril Sorceress Armor if anyone wants it, link in sig.

#232 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:01 AM

Shadow' - Very sweet pics of Zero and Jade. Especially this one.

Shadow' (2) - Looks like Zero does rather well with the ladies. And no wonder when he's taking them places like this :wub:

@ Shadow' (3) - The pics are a bit dark, and hard to see, but what I can see of Zero's new armor does look cool. Maybe a couple daytime shots of it? AFTER finals are over. :)

Just to clarify, Zero and Eyja are dating and Jade is more like a little sister to Zero. He really looks after her though. :)

And yeah I know the shots of the new armor are dark. Blame the weather (that and I had to rush). I'll get some screens soon though, my finals are over (YAY!). :D
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#233 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:13 AM

so where is the nice necklaces coming from ?

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#234 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:15 AM

so where is the nice necklaces coming from ?

It is a beta over at the CI fourms. It should be out soon :)

#235 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:15 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now that's what I call a Battle Axe :ROFL:

#236 Silmuen

Silmuen
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:53 PM

leomorg incredibly cool looking character and atmospheric shots there :)!

lravenwing your Tallia is very stylish! damn hot lady

Xetirox - your screens just blow me away :devil: you've got a great deal of imagination there!

Treetop Smoker Great latest shots of Selena there... real neat character!
- What I tell you three times is true.

#237 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:07 PM

Hello everyone ! :hug:

*in Peru*

:woot:

Hello CB ! Enjoying your trip I presume ?? :cheers:

BTW I hope your Ak-47 is ready-for-action ?? :lol:

Of course I am ^_^ I´m currently in Puno, next to Lake Titicaca, the highest lake in the world :woot: I´ll be taking a boat on it tomorrow morning, I´m all excited :D

But why the Ak-47 ? Peru is a safe country, if you stay in the south of course, the north part in the amazonian forest could be a threat to my health :P

I can´t really look at the posted screenshots.... :( Let´s say the connection is quite slow. But when I´ll be back, I´ll look at them all :cheers:

Have fun taking beautiful screenshots while I´m away :new_thumbs:
Posted Image

#238 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:13 PM

I´m currently in Puno, next to Lake Titicaca, the highest lake in the world :woot: I´ll be taking a boat on it tomorrow morning, I´m all excited :D

Enjoy your boat trip CB :cheers:

But why the Ak-47 ? Peru is a safe country,

:lol: Think again !

Posted Image

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 21 June 2007 - 01:15 PM.

Posted Image

#239 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:18 PM

I´m currently in Puno, next to Lake Titicaca, the highest lake in the world :woot: I´ll be taking a boat on it tomorrow morning, I´m all excited :D

Enjoy your boat trip CB :cheers:

But why the Ak-47 ? Peru is a safe country,

:lol: Think again !

Posted Image

:ROFL:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#240 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:28 PM

Does this look like a good spot for the evil mage in my story to have his hide out? :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also he will have another bigger castle but I cant decide if it should be underground of on an island in the sea. What do you guys think? :)

Knoeing what's in that cave, I'd say it's a dern good location for an evil mage. :)

@ Silmuen - Great pics! and welcome :hug:

@ Shadpw' - I don't know if photoshopping counts as a reskin, but she does look good. The dark red, and blue near the eyes have a really icy effect. :new_thumbs:

Chiglet :ph34r: