• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:30 AM

Folks,

I am working on an update for both DSotSC and NTofSC. These will support version 1.04 of BGT. They will also ship with version 1.99 of Weidu. They will be full versions. They also include an Italian translation of each mod (brough to you by Ilot (of the RTT mod fame).

Bugs that I know of and have already fixed:

Shadow wolf can be dominated by vampires (she now has a item which blocks all of these attacks).
Meteor darts don't show fire animation and don't decrease in inventory when used.
Shadow wolf may still appear in areas after Cuchy has left the party.
Support for SCS mod by removing two assassins from area AR3900 if SCS is installed.

So, what I still need are a list of known bugs for both mods. Not a wish list, bugs. A wish list is fine for someone that plans to expand on this mod or make a tweak for it. I am not really supporting this project anymore, but I do want to clean up anything that is still not working after all this time. So... post them here and I will see what can be done in time before I get this out in the next few weeks. Thanks.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#2 Bloodtitan

Bloodtitan
  • 406 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:06 PM

the strength longbow of vibradeath is no longbow nor any other type of bow. skilling any bow proficiency does not improve your combat with that bow, to me that's a bug.

one of the DTotSC "endfight" opponents of the dwarven smith quest has no items/equipment (the halfoger skinned one).

Edited by Bloodtitan, 17 June 2007 - 02:07 PM.

#3 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:32 PM

The bow has the same settings as the Longbow of Marksmenship and Ripper (other than +hit and damage). So I am not sure what proficiency setting you are looking at. Since the settings are the same as in game items, I will assume that it is built correctly. That is, unless you can point me to something showing that all the ingame bows are misconfigured.

Grog is who you are talking about. He is actual one of the original members of TeamBG. Several of them are in this mod or in TDD. No, he doesn't have any special items, just a helmet and two-handed sword. Not sure what the history of this creature is as to why he didn't include a special item or something else.

Classic Adventures

#4 --abbatik--

--abbatik--

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:43 PM

Hi
The problem with MummyDaddy seemed, AR6745.bcs?

+

As here already wrote minor typoes and bugs:
DSOTSC
DSC017.baf, DSC018.baf, CUCHOINJ.D: Replace VampLord with LORDVAMP
DSFEYDO.D: Replace DSCOOSHE with COOSHEE
DSFERTHF.baf: Replace DSFERTHGIL with FERTHGIL
DSPHANT3.baf: Replace Phantm1 with DSPhant1
MegaCut.BAF: Replace DOO3704 with DOOR3704

NTOTSC
NTINDFIG.D: Replace INDFIGTA with NTINDFI1, INDFIGTB with NTINDFI2, INDFIGT with NTINDFIG
AR32PB.BAF: Replace NTGUARP[1-4] with GUARPB[1-4]

#5 Bloodtitan

Bloodtitan
  • 406 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:12 PM

i was referring to http://www.shsforums...showtopic=21661 , i guess this is already included then ? sorry for the fuss then.

#6 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:27 AM

I should have that fix already in but I will verify. It would make sense to me that I did include it because I can't find anything wrong right now. I wasn't looking at the # of attacks though, so it is possible that this problem is still here. I originally thought you were saying that the weapon wasn't setup as a bow weapon which it is. I will verify the # of attacks. Thanks.

Classic Adventures

#7 -Nugrud-

-Nugrud-

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:13 AM

They also include an Italian translation of each mod

Polish translations were extensively broken (a mess with tyldas "~") in both DS/NT-otSC. I guess it is what Promilus had reported here, and is available to download here, but there's only NTotSC mentioned... DSotSC_20PL.rar, NTotSC_20PL.rar - those are nowadays commonly used tra files for 1.85/1.45 until, I guess, next versions are released.

Regards, Nugrud.

#8 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:41 AM

I don't remember a dialog problem with any of the languages. If Promilus has posted them, I can see about swapping out the files I have for his.

Classic Adventures

#9 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:20 AM

Folks,

I am working on an update for both DSotSC and NTofSC. These will support version 1.04 of BGT. They will also ship with version 1.99 of Weidu. They will be full versions. They also include an Italian translation of each mod (brough to you by Ilot (of the RTT mod fame).

Bugs that I know of and have already fixed:

Shadow wolf can be dominated by vampires (she now has a item which blocks all of these attacks).
Meteor darts don't show fire animation and don't decrease in inventory when used.
Shadow wolf may still appear in areas after Cuchy has left the party.
Support for SCS mod by removing two assassins from area AR3900 if SCS is installed.

So, what I still need are a list of known bugs for both mods. Not a wish list, bugs. A wish list is fine for someone that plans to expand on this mod or make a tweak for it. I am not really supporting this project anymore, but I do want to clean up anything that is still not working after all this time. So... post them here and I will see what can be done in time before I get this out in the next few weeks. Thanks.

SBB,

The new BG1UB4BGT that Ascension64 just released has Shilo Chen Quest as 1 of the components. Can you put a check in the (I think NTotSC) tp2 for this as it adds Shilo Chen Quest as well?

It takes a village...

#10 King Diamond

King Diamond

Give Me Your Soul...Please

• Modder
  • 1430 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 06:30 AM

KOBOLD02,11 CREs have wrong soundset.

(last update: 02-12-2008)
----------------------------------------------
SoS, v1.13
TDD, v1.12
TS-BP, v6.10
CtB, v1.11
RoT, v2.1
BP Animations Scheme

#11 King Diamond

King Diamond

Give Me Your Soul...Please

• Modder
  • 1430 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:13 AM

NTotSC
NTWILL2,4,6 soundset must be cleared - it uses many standard MALE00.. sound entries that are very confusing. Those entries must be set to -1.
+ WILL35.WAV ("I've dirtied my shirt ...") is not used anywhere, so it could replace, for example, current DRIZT08 for DAMAGE entry...

Edited by King Diamond, 30 June 2007 - 08:14 AM.

(last update: 02-12-2008)
SoS, v1.13
TDD, v1.12
TS-BP, v6.10
CtB, v1.11
RoT, v2.1
BP Animations Scheme

#12 Nugrud

Nugrud
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:44 AM

I don't remember a dialog problem with any of the languages. If Promilus has posted them, I can see about swapping out the files I have for his.

Yes Promilus did the same corrections as Joneleth (linked), but I don't know if it eventually reached you?

#13 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:01 AM

Hi at all

Sir BillyBob when the version will Updated? :whistling:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee :crying: :crying: :crying:

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#14 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:35 AM

Someday. :)

Actually, I have a RAR file with me right now that I had planned to upload here today. However, I forgot about KD's posted bugs above. So I need to edit it some more.

Classic Adventures

#15 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:57 PM

Someday. :)

Actually, I have a RAR file with me right now that I had planned to upload here today. However, I forgot about KD's posted bugs above. So I need to edit it some more.

Thank you ;)

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#16 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:22 AM

FYI, the three mods are done and uploaded to TheWizard. Once he gets back to me about making them available, I will post something here.

Classic Adventures

#17 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:35 AM

8 days later... You should really just upload it here. Many peaople waiting for this release.

#18 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:01 AM

8 days later... You should really just upload it here. Many peaople waiting for this release.

Do u know what holidays are? please be patience,

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#19 Gort

Gort
  • Validating
  • 614 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:24 AM

let alone iegmc, here at SHS mods may be updated by modder himself

Edited by Gort, 23 August 2007 - 12:26 AM.

#20 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 354 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:34 PM

Good Lord, have people been waiting this long? I commend Sir BillyBob's loyalty, but really, it's OK to upload files to places other than IEGMC. Of course, as I say this, new versions of NTotSC, DSotSC, and SoBH are now on the IEGMC Mirrors. :)

http://america.iegmc.net/bp-bgt-dsotsc
http://iegmc.shphock...m/bp-bgt-dsotsc
http://america.iegmc.net/sobh
http://iegmc.shphockey.com/sobh

Original Characters and Creatures - http://www.iegmc.org/dnd