• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:30 AM

... because the wonderful Jyzabyl has been promoted to Coordinator!

And we all know what that means - besides a bigger shoe closet in the Staff room, and a desk next to Sir K (:woot:) it means we'll be seeing a lot more of her around - so I'd like everyone to give a big welcome hug to Jyz, and I'm sure she'll do a fantastic job as a Coordinator here at SHS. :)

:cheers:

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 04:17 AM

Yay for Jyz! Cookies all around! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#3 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:10 AM

Yay! Girl power and rock'n'roll and COOKIES! :hug: Congrats for the promotion, Jyz!

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#4 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:13 AM

:clap: YAY JYZZY!!!
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#5 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:26 AM

There goes the neighbourhood... :whistling:

<puts in a request for desk relocation, or at least a screen> :P

Hehe... seriously, welcome aboard Jyzabyl!

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#6 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:29 AM

WoW! This place is just full of promotions.

I would go into a speech about power and corruption, but I think Jyzzy has it down pat.
For all of your BG modding needs: Chosen of Mystra.

This is The End.

#7 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:51 AM

That's cause we're getting bigger. Soon we will encompass all, and no one will be able to escape!!!
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

#8 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:51 AM

Power corrupts, and absolute power is actually pretty neat!

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#9 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:56 AM

Knowledge is Power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be Evil.

Now where'd I steal that sig from.

#10 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:13 AM

I would go into a speech about power and corruption, but I think Jyzzy has it down pat.

Yep. I shall henceforth be known as Her Serene and Arse-kicking Majesty, The Divine Jyzabyl.

Kow-towing shall be optional... for now.

Anyway let the congratulations continue. Remember people it's all about me, me, ME!!!
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#11 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:20 AM

*Yawns* Yes, you. :D

:hug:

#12 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:21 AM

Congratulations!
:cheers:

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#13 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:23 AM

Congrats Jyz! :)

#14 Bluenose

Bluenose

The gnome-sage of Ral Worcester

• 1565 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:18 AM

Congratulations, Your Arse-Kicking-ness :D

Back from the brink.

Like RPGs? Like Star Wars? Think combining the two would be fun? Read Darths and Droids, and discover the line "Jar Jar, you're a genius".

These, in the day when heaven was falling,
The hour when earth's foundations fled,
Followed their mercenary calling
And took their wages and are dead.

#15 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:38 AM

Yep. I shall henceforth be known as Her Serene and Arse-kicking Majesty, The Divine Jyzabyl.

What?

I thought we were going with

Mistress Jyzabyl, HMDS, RRR, III, TTT, SWMBO.

"Her Most Desireable Serenity, Ravishing Redhead of Romance, Incomparable Incantatrix of Illusion, Temptress Telling Truth, She Who Must Be Obeyed" - when did I miss the meeting where we changed this to mere SAM?

Congratulations!

#16 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:42 AM

My thoughts exactly. SHS changes the position of a staffer or another more often than I change my pants.

EDIT: that being said, I have no problems with that (as long as I don't wake up and find out that MPrilla or the BWL trio is accepted in the staff or something), I was just stating my idle thoughts ;)

Edited by the bigg, 19 June 2007 - 09:43 AM.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#17 theacefes

theacefes

Probably swearing

• Modder
  • 1782 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:21 AM

No one is supposed to know about super spammers being promoted....shhhh!

On a more serious note: congrats Jyzabyl!
DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

Gibberlings Three - IE Modding Community

#18 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:28 AM

What?

I thought we were going with

Mistress Jyzabyl, HMDS, RRR, III, TTT, SWMBO.

"Her Most Desireable Serenity, Ravishing Redhead of Romance, Incomparable Incantatrix of Illusion, Temptress Telling Truth, She Who Must Be Obeyed" - when did I miss the meeting where we changed this to mere SAM?

Congratulations!

Yes well, as my Granny was very fond of telling me, more than a mouthful is wasted... ;)
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#19 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:36 AM

Gratz ;) Jyz

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#20 Dirt_Squirrel

Dirt_Squirrel
  • 552 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:57 AM

Hi Jyzzy!! :hug:
I am so very happy for you! Now that we have a woman in charge, I am sure that we will start to find that things are finally being done right! :devil: :clap: (*please* don't get upset Azzy, I am teasing, of course! :))

Now, let's pop that bottle of champagne and have a *real* toast! :cheers: :cheers:

*Hugs*
DS

Edited by Dirt_Squirrel, 19 June 2007 - 11:59 AM.

Knowledge is Power, and power corrupts, so study hard and be Evil!

I'm so good that, if I didn't already exist, someone would invent me!