FLCL is the best anime ever. and im not a big anime watcher

I agree :D

Posted Image

#42 Grimbot

Grimbot
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 11:38 PM

@ Karandras:
Rellien's using the Bow of Blades in that pic. I have to say that half the fun of Taoster's Companion share is outfitting your companions. I think it's part of "That's so Nico".

@ Soul Slayer:
A romp through the meadow? I'm so there.

@ Darziak:
Nice vampire shot!

@Zombie216:
Someone probably already told you, but they're "normal maps". There's a plugin for Photoshop (if you have Photoshop) that makes creating normal maps really easy. They're not "the best" normal maps, but I'd wager most people will never know the difference.

@ Treetop Smoker:
Nice shots!

@ Chiqlet:
Lizards with hair freak me out.
@
@ Floydian:
Cool clocks!

@ Silmuen:
Cool looking character! Is it a custom race or do the horns take up a slot?

@ Chimera:
Your characters always look like they should be on "The O.C.". In a good way. :cheers:

@ Highpressure:
Nice to see that there's some time to, eh, relax between beheadings. :)

@ Cyborgakadjmoose
Looking good!

@ DIE 75:
Nice pics! Paradise already!? They grow up so fast...

@ Shadow':
Wow. I was totally against the idea of female dremora until I saw those pics. Nice job!

@ lravenwing:
Fun pics! What's the shock mod? That lightning looks great.

@ Rogue Sun:
Strange. My character lives right near Anvil and never sees that when he goes outside...

@ Hector the Hooded:

Cool! I didn't know you were part of Dune. I'm normally a stickler for ES lore, but I am looking forward to Dune som'n fierce.

@ sanityCheck:
I love Arnara! Well, not literally. But, you know... Awesome character. :)

@ Spike4072:
Watch out! I think the rubber in those outfits was made from Hist Sap!

@ Xetirox:
Beautiful dead Dremora!

#43 Xetirox

Xetirox

The other Black Swordsman

• 74 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:37 AM

FLCL is the best anime ever. and im not a big anime watcher

That position is reserved by Berserk for me. Well, the manga anyway, the anime in retrospect is fairly mediocre. Still waiting for issue 286 to come...it's been SO LONG! Now, where was I? Oh yes, the comments. That's been too long as well.

Floydian1: No, no, no! You can't call her Meridia! There's already one and she's a goddess, and anyone remotely related to undead abominations like vampires not only makes things confusing, but ironic too! She looks pretty regardless, but not really evil, unless her fangs are bared (nice teef!). This shot is good, looks quite authentic. Nice collection of clock shots too, the clock tower is my favorite in the set.

Trollf: Now those are some impressive character shots there, one for each race. The Breton, Khajiit, Bosmer shots are my favorite of the bunch, very interesting looking characters (and cool spell effect).

Highpressure: The new textures are very good and have a lot of detail! Your fight scenes are awesome as well. The poses of the characters here turned out very nice and dynamic. And the shot here brought a wolfish grin and cackle to ease my sadistic mind. :devil: So much blood, so much gore, and some very satisfying death shots here and here as well.

Die 75: [SPOILER WARNINGS IN THE PICS] Got some nice drama going on in those shots, especially in the gate one. And this Paradise shot is superb, love all the thick vegetation you managed to capture in it!

Windwalker: You got some pretty badass shots here, especially this one, the pose and swords go together quite well and the red mood in the sky wraps it all up nicely. And the perspective here is awesome, and quite unique. Under-the-shoulder.

Soul Slayer: WOW! This sky shot is really well done! Very chaotic! And the city views are a lot of fun. The nude shots between Jasmine and Trevaia are tastefully done, as well, and look very beautiful, especially (NUDITY WARNING) here with the light on the water.

cyborgakadjmoose: Wow! She's come out really well in the end! She looks very pretty, but manages to maintain a classic Dunmer look with high cheekbones and fairly gaunt features. Only issue I personally have is that her eyes seem a bit too bright and orange, though it's really just my personal preference that Dark Elves have the more muted red (from rusty to blood-hued) eyes.

Yorkmaster: I have to agree, the night shot of the boat is really cool! The scene is also set up quite nicely, and tells a little story, with how she's peeking through the window. Nice job!

Axil: Got a cool view going on here. Don't know about the Dervish look (mostly 'cause I have no idea what Dervish looks like), but she looks pretty neat regardless, especially the helm.

Spike4072: Ha ha ha, Haruko has a lot of energy! She might wear the pixie out (impressive, considering how hard they have to beat those wings). The poses here are really good as well, very giddy and energetic looking. And man, Snow sure knows how to ruin the fun.

zombie216: Awesome action shots! This one is quite intense, with the skeletons crowding in the foreground, and the sword extending to the screen. The mist effects here are pretty good as well, brings some good atmosphere to the scene.

Ryu Doppler: The open wilderness shots are freaking amazing! By far the greatest view shot I've ever seen! So many trees, so much overgrown vegetation, so great a horizon! :clap: Aside from that, the barroom scene is very nice. The poses work very well in capturing the moment, and with the number of characters in it makes it very lively.

Chimera: Those two look like they make quite a team. and I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with green, though I think the golden hair suits her better.

Rumpleteasza: The Cloud Ruler Temple shot is good, the snow gives the image a very serene and melancholy feel. The fireside pic is very good as well, offering a similar feeling, but with a mixture of warmth instead. Very interesting contrast, and the two pictures go quite well together.

Darziak: Hit your buddies to increase their photogenic qualities, eh? I like the way you think. Anyway, the vampire pic is pretty cool, his expression is really wicked.

Chiglet: don't know what you don't like about her (or what your standards for Argonian aesthetics are), so I can't quite help you. I personally find them to be one of the easier races to make look cool (really should prepare some shots for mine). Maybe if you showed her from some alternate angles...

Silmuen: Thanks so much for your earlier comment. You've got some nice pics here yourself. All the light shining here is crazy (and SCOOPalicious)! and this is one of the most colorful action shots I've seen, the red tint gives a real autumn feel to the whole thing, and the mid-air stunts look cool.

Shadow': She's a sexy Dremora (not many of them around). I especially like how this shot came out; the pose and expression are great, and the stormy weather adds a nice touch. And the spell effects with the magic rune look really cool.

lravenwing: The backgrounds in those shots look really cool, and the action is nice, especially in the cross-bladed ones. And great job with the Force lighting!

Karandras: Glad to see you back. The poses in the swordfighting shots are excellently done, she looks damn skilled, especially this one. These latest pics made me laugh. The ride is just so random (and the goggle are a great touch). And those hearts around the guard are hilarious, though very creepy. He looks like the...angry lover type. And thanks for sharing the punk band pic, it's awesome. Definitely not something you expect from Oblivion!

Rogue Sun: [NUDITY WARNING] Calm Sea is very beautiful. The composition is fantastic, with the lovely-looking character up front, and the lighthouse standing in the background. Reminds me of a lot of artful photographs.

Hector the Hooded: Thanks for sharing the Dune shots, this mod is gonna' be big! Can't wait to ride on the new steed (horses are for the birds!), the skeleton is nicely constructed, and the architecture here is amazing!

Grimbot: Aaaagghh, you had to sneak in some pics and comments while I was commenting! Thanks for the comment, and regardless, your action shots are cool as always, with the poses of both characters here adding a lot of suspense, and the demonic light in the background really setting the dangerous mood. And the mass combat scene just kicks ass. Love all the dead satyr(?) bodies scattered all over the place, and the team closing in on that last one. He's toast!

Edited by Xetirox, 24 June 2007 - 01:04 PM.

"Even if I forcibly replace everything I've lost, they won't go back to normal."
-Guts, episode 287

The Threads of Causality have been tied! This topic is branded for sacrifice!

#44 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:16 AM

@ Spike - :ROFL: I think you should make a new story "The Adventures of the Peeping Wolf Elf" :P

#45 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:15 AM

@ Soul Slayer:
A romp through the meadow? I'm so there.

:cheers:

Soul Slayer: WOW! This sky shot is really well done! Very chaotic! And the city views are a lot of fun. The nude shots between Jasmine and Trevaia are tastefully done, as well, and look very beautiful, especially (NUDITY WARNING) here with the light on the water.

Thanks.

Don't know if Jasmine is going to do any more of those type of shots though, she's still not talking to me after making Trevaia cry.
Man, women can be sooo touchy, and she knows I hate it when a beautiful woman won't talk to me.

#46 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:20 AM

FLCL is the best anime ever.

Dont want to go off-topic but One Piece is the best anime ever.

Posted Image

#47 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:13 AM

No! The Ninja Scroll is the one! ^_^
I am an operator of my pocket calculator.
TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#48 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:31 AM

Phew, I guess I'll have to ask apologies for my disappearance. I completely lost track of my posts, and I wasn't able to find mine on the previous thread (I red the response concerning screenies limit, so I guess that mods must've deleted it).

No your post is still there :) We move the old treads into the archive section your post is in thread #11

Oblivion Screenshot Archives

Also this is the comment thread. Those screenshots should go in the screenshot thread. :)

#49 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:56 PM

highpressure, I just visited your site, and I must say... I'm stunned! Your characters are wondrous, and I loved Moti very much (she is definitely MY kind of girl). Adonis was quite a surprise to see!
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#50 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:34 PM

@ Shadow':
Wow. I was totally against the idea of female dremora until I saw those pics. Nice job!

Shadow': She's a sexy Dremora (not many of them around). I especially like how this shot came out; the pose and expression are great, and the stormy weather adds a nice touch. And the spell effects with the magic rune look really cool.

Thanks guys. :D
I can't take credit for her looks though, as she's leomorg's girl. I guess you could say I'm just her new publicist/modeling agent. :lol:

Phew, I guess I'll have to ask apologies for my disappearance. I completely lost track of my posts, and I wasn't able to find mine on the previous thread (I red the response concerning screenies limit, so I guess that mods must've deleted it).

First, thanx everyone for the kind reception; I sincerely wasn't expecting (I definitely must have a sort of a trauma with Bethsoft's official forums). I see so many friendly old-faces here that I feel at home ;)
I'm kinda of ran out time right now, but I'll respond everyone properly; But many thanx to Chiglet, Shadow (Hi dude!), Rumpleteasza extraordinary kindness and the condescendant comments about my english, I'm in heaven (tough is not true, my english is really crapy, believe me)!

and Owen, it's pretty good to see you in the scene!!! Awesome pics, and I must to ask where you get the pose where your character puts the sword on her back. I NEED IT BADLY!!! (running out of good poses for Caine)

<SNIP>
They're too dark, not very creative and the I repeat the themes and poses too much but I really like them ;)

PS:Hellsing rocks!

Glad you feel welcome. :cheers:
Don't worry about your screens so much. They look great and I'm sure everyone else agrees. *points flamethrower at the other members* Right guys? :twisted: :lol:
Seriously though, they look good and I'm sure others agree. :)
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#51 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:44 PM

Eeeeks! Why I do so many dumb things when I'm new in some place? *beating the head on the wall*

Please, can a moderator remove the screenies from my post? I was with the two threads open (and many other tabs on the browser) and get confused while posting. This post should be in the PIoOC thrad; If someone can move it, I'll appreciated. Now I'm feeling rather ridiculous <_<

Pfft. One day a noob, aways a noob.

@Thanx, Shadow! Have a beer on m... nah, forget it.
Posted Image

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#52 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:57 PM

Eeeeks! Why I do so many dumb things when I'm new in some place? *beating the head on the wall*

Please, can a moderator remove the screenies from my post? I was with the two threads open (and many other tabs on the browser) and get confused while posting. This post should be in the PIoOC thrad; If someone can move it, I'll appreciated. Now I'm feeling rather ridiculous <_<

Pfft. One day a noob, aways a noob.

Dont worry no problem we all messup sometimes :)

It is moved to the right place now.

#53 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:02 PM

cyborgakadjmoose: Wow! She's come out really well in the end! She looks very pretty, but manages to maintain a classic Dunmer look with high cheekbones and fairly gaunt features. Only issue I personally have is that her eyes seem a bit too bright and orange, though it's really just my personal preference that Dark Elves have the more muted red (from rusty to blood-hued) eyes.

Thanks Xetirox! Her eyes look orangish because they are the red eyes with the glow effect. Personally, I'd prefer the all deep-red eyes, but I haven't found a mod that looked right.

As a semi-random side note, does anyone know if a female version of the KOTN curiass has been completed? I know Madmole was working on one over at the ESF. Really my only issue with the current curiass is the lack of a hourglass look.
Any ideas? I've been looking forward for when my paladin Korreen can tackle those quests.

As for my contribution to this slight off-topic-ness: Bleach and Ergo Proxy are my personal favorites as far as anime goes. Berserk is also great, but then again...the manga is better than the anime.

Edited by cyborgakadjmoose, 24 June 2007 - 04:17 PM.

CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#54 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:34 PM

Thanx, Spike!

Woho, it's good to see another Ergo Proxy fan here. *2 secs and already being off-topic again*
Posted Image

#55 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:56 PM

@ Floydian1: Thankz :)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 24 June 2007 - 05:36 PM.

Posted Image

#56 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:27 PM

highpressure, I just visited your site, and I must say... I'm stunned! Your characters are wondrous, and I loved Moti very much (she is definitely MY kind of girl). Adonis was quite a surprise to see!

Thanks leomorg! :) I really appreciate that!

I must say that shots like this, and this, and this, have not gone unnoticed. Awesome! Awesome! character and screens! :clap:

#57 Black Arr0w

Black Arr0w
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:14 PM

Grimbot i love the Widescreen format all of your pictures are in, it gives them a cinamatic feel. I was wondering if that is done in-game and if so what resolution and/or mods you're running, or its edited on afterwords. If you don't want me cramping your style just give the word.

Also a general question to everyone, if i run AA i need fraps right? And whats a good site to use for hosting the images?

Sorry if this the wrong place to post this. :P
I need Steam buddies!!! Send me a friend invite, my tag is Franky.

#58 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:24 PM

Treetop, where did you get the leggins ?
Posted Image

#59 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:29 PM

I moved your question here leomorq. Please keep all questions and comments about the screenshots in the comments thread. :)

#60 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:49 PM

Treetop, where did you get the leggins ?

Here ! 13th one down the list :)

@ Spike: Very nice continuation !! Cant wait for more...... Keep them coming :clap:

@ Shadow': wow ! Huge flame :lol:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 24 June 2007 - 09:36 PM.

Posted Image