Plugging RtW

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -Sir Buliwyf-

-Sir Buliwyf-

Posted 13 August 2002 - 12:42 PM

I want to start plugging RtW at the various baords I visit and with friends and such. Before I go telling them how great it is though can You tell me what exactly is in it?
Quitch is always saying how many wonderful words are in it but I can't remember and such.
I did look for these answers but I was wary and tiptoed about trying to avoid spoilers and therefore couldn't find anything too detailed.
Basicly tell me what I can tell my buddies without spoiling anyone but giving as much hype as possible. :D :D

#2 Cuv

Cuv

Area Maker (retired)

• Modder
  • 925 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 02:16 PM

Hey Sir Buliwyf:)

Let's see... no spoilers at all?

At least 14 areas... 3 of which are brand new. You are allowed to travel back to the Windspear Hills from ToB. The interior of the main dungeon and the surrounding area is exactly the same graphics as in SoA... but things have changed a bit.

-New monster types.
-All the dialog Quitch talks about.
-Some new items
-New NPC
-New dragon (which is common knowledge by now: Cobalt Dragon)
-Its a quest sanctioned by the Order... so their will be "Good" rewards for "Good" parties. Evil parties get other rewards.
-Quest items
-Subquest: King Strohm III
-Other minor quests

I think you already knew all this. Let me know if you want more specifics.

Cuv

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 August 2002 - 03:15 PM

That's exactly what I wanted. I didn't know about the new monster types and it's been so long since I checked up that I wasn't sure about the NPC. cool! Thanks a lot. I won't ask when it'll be ready, "It'll be ready when it's ready!" hehe. :rolleyes: :D

#4 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 10:59 PM

I think we're at 80 000+ words now. :)

#5 Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 05:08 AM

80.000? :blink:
Err, excuse the question, but how many words had the original BG2-SoA ?

#6 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 07:29 AM

Oh, much more than that. A couple of million. Dave Gaider once said some NPCs had as many as 220 000 words.

#7 Gospel

Gospel
  • 338 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 07:38 AM

But Baldur's Gate 2 didn't have much of Immy cat :(
Is kitty :)