Photo

Mazed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zo'Garth

Zo'Garth
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:59 AM

While battling Kangaxx, Aerie got mazed and now I can't leave area, been waiting for a while but still no show.
Its better to burn out.... than to fade away!

#2 Bloodtitan

Bloodtitan
  • 406 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:17 AM

uhm ... she was not mazed but imprisoned. maze has a duration based on the target's intelligence while imprisonment is permanent. unless you have the spell or scroll "freedom", Aerie is gone forever. also note that imprisonment may have effects on your romance should you have one with Aerie. at least the Jaheira romance gets screwed since, when casting freedom, the freed NPC is spawned as "kicked out of party". kicking Jaheira out scraps the romance with Jaheira, it may do so with Aeries, too.

i'm sure you can use the search function to get useful tactics against kangaxx and avoiding imprisonment. even google may help here ;). i for one mostly use spelltrap from the staff of the magi or a scroll of protection from magic.

#3 Zo'Garth

Zo'Garth
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:45 AM

I had a feeling that was the case, my son said that they were mazed. He had his characters sleep for days, but that she had not returned. I think Ribald carried a freedom scroll...i'll tell him to check, or reload and try again. Thanks
Its better to burn out.... than to fade away!