Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
219 replies to this topic

#41 Okage911

Okage911
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 01:56 AM

Von Stahlriven, I was lookin through your gallery and I gotta say, you screens are gorgeous. I was actually wondering where you got those clothes from as I just started modding Oblivion myself.

#42 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:12 AM

A good place to start is http://planeteldersc...w...List&game=4, otherwise known as PES.

And another good place is http://www.tessource.net/files/, otherwise known as TES.

You should also look around the SHS download section! It isn't very large yet, but it is growing!

#43 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:06 AM

As for me, I still won't be posting any for awhile. I'm going through a pile of games ATM:

Vampire The Masqurade: Bloodlines (PC)
Jade Empire (PC)

Well, I'm out. Keep Posting! *dissappears ninja style*
~Shadow

EDIT: New Sig FTW

Hows Vampire ? I heard the game is "unfinished"

Posted Image

#44 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:41 AM

As for me, I still won't be posting any for awhile. I'm going through a pile of games ATM:

Jade Empire (PC)

~Shadow

Is it? I didn't hear much about that.
I'm enjoying it. Though it does not give that much freedom. I was hoping for an "Oblivion-ish" kind of experience with vampires, but I guess that was setting my expectations too high. Still, It's fun.

@Everyone: I don't have much time to leave individual comments, I'm really sorry. But I do see all of your wonderfull screens so please keep posting them! :)

~Shadow
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#45 Aiko

Aiko
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:54 PM

Von Stahlriven - First off, that is a bad-ass outfit! Love it, esp on your character there. Great shots, really. Did you do anything special to get her all lit like that, with the background still dull and unlit?

Thanks. ^_^

The lightning in those shots is untouched really. The only lightning in that room is a small bunch of candles just short distance away from the view. That room is located in Jerall View hotel in Bruma if you want to see it yourself. ;)

I have developed a slight problem to find suitable lightning conditions for screenshots you see... :blink: That's why I dont post much screens...

If you're not doing all sneaky stuff, and just want some lighting, sometimes a light spell is good enough - just change the light spell to use the torchlight. Or, use the droppable lit torches - you can drop torches all around your character!

Light beacons are also very neat, they come in diffrent collers and you can drop them anywhere :D

#46 Von Stahlriven

Von Stahlriven
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 01:14 PM

Von Stahlriven: wow nice outfit, what is that made up of?

Thanks. :) The mods used in that outfit are *Sinblood's Vampire Outfits*(Clothes), *JB Catsuit Variants*(Toolbelt) & *VagabondAngel's "Real" Katanas Part 1*(Blade).
The eyeglasses and the rings are from a mod made by Kafeid but somehow I'm unable to find it. :doh:

Von Stahlriven, I was lookin through your gallery and I gotta say, you screens are gorgeous. I was actually wondering where you got those clothes from as I just started modding Oblivion myself.

Thanks. Much appreciated.
Clothes are from Sinblood's Vampire Outfits(I provided a link earlier on this post should you wish to d/l them.) :)

If you're not doing all sneaky stuff, and just want some lighting, sometimes a light spell is good enough - just change the light spell to use the torchlight. Or, use the droppable lit torches - you can drop torches all around your character!

Light beacons are also very neat, they come in diffrent collers and you can drop them anywhere :D

Thanks for the great tips, I'll be looking for them. :cheers:
"I'm invisible, now I'm certain." - Von Stahlriven.
My screenshot Gallery.
My DeviantArt Stuff.

#47 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

Posted Image
Oops forgot to do ~tm but makes a good pic title :D

That is a VERY sexy shot! The lighting, framing, cool tattoo, and very hot pants!
If the word "bed" is a request, I think she must be getting a lot of "yes" responses!

My clumsy effort at doing Janet...
Posted Image

:ROFL: :ROFL:
That is very funny and an excellent likeness!

Okay now that iv gotten a lot of mods sorted out I can start doing pictures closer to what i had planned originally for this character :devil:
Never disturb my sleep you worthless mortal scum!
Posted Image

Now that is a very impressive looking character and shot!

Edited by greatfool1, 06 July 2007 - 03:02 PM.

#48 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:39 PM

Okay now that iv gotten a lot of mods sorted out I can start doing pictures closer to what i had planned originally for this character :devil:
Posted Image

Thanks I kinda forgot to give her a top in that pic so it was a pain avoiding nudity :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#49 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:51 PM

Oops forgot to do ~tm but makes a good pic title :D

That is a VERY sexy shot! The lighting, framing, cool tattoo, and very hot pants!
If the word "bed" is a request, I think she must be getting a lot of "yes" responses!

My clumsy effort at doing Janet...

:ROFL: :ROFL:
That is very funny and an excellent likeness!

(~snipped photos, no use posting em again)
Anyway thanks for the compliments. Dont know if you noticed, but I hadnt matched the hand color yet when I took those shots . :check:
@Chimera thats a classic, she must be a rogue :lol:
@ Karandras very cool shot! I really like the character

I've been looking at all the pics and love every one. I love pics almost as much as modding my character(s) Maybe I'll get one up to level 3 soon.
I could unretire my level 40ish Nord fighter dude, but he's boring.

:wub:

Jade Empire (PC)

~Shadow

I just picked up Jade Empire. ...."wonders if I have time to play" .oO I hear its a very good game, how is it?
Vampire Bloodlines is/was a very cool game but could of been alot better. Activision rushed them to put it on the shelves before it was truly finished.

Edited by Flucidity, 06 July 2007 - 07:40 PM.

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#50 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

Spike4072: I am really enjoying this story you have. How did you get the eyes to glow with the rest of the screen black?

Thanks :) I had forgot to put a light at the entrance of my mage hideout so when I went in there that was really all I could see :lol: just glowing eyes and darkness

Spike4072: Okay that is cool, time to go hunting for that mod (I saw the WiP thread awhile ago but i didn't know it was out)

Here it is if you havent found it yet :)

http://www.tessource...le.php?id=11892

Edited by Spike4072, 06 July 2007 - 08:36 PM.

#51 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:36 PM

Spike4072: I am really enjoying this story you have. How did you get the eyes to glow with the rest of the screen black?

Thanks :) I had forgot to put a light at the entrance of my mage hideout so when I went in there that was really all I could see :lol: just glowing eyes and darkness

Spike4072: Okay that is cool, time to go hunting for that mod (I saw the WiP thread awhile ago but i didn't know it was out)

Here it is if you havent found it yet :)

http://www.tessource...le.php?id=11892

Cool thanks I hadn't gotten around to looking for it yet :)
Posted Image

#52 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:08 AM

@ Karandras - I may be wrong, but I think Slof would be proud :devil:

And I'm off to bed (finally) with high hopes for some very nice dreams.... :whistling:

Chiglet :ph34r:

#53 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:16 AM

@ Karandras - I may be wrong, but I think Slof would be proud :devil:

And I'm off to bed (finally) with high hopes for some very nice dreams.... :whistling:

Chiglet :ph34r:

Thank you ever so much, that is the highest praise I can think of for these screens :)

btw think someone could post what the command is that makes my character look at the selected object? I seem to have forgotten :(

Edited by Karandras, 07 July 2007 - 05:05 AM.

Posted Image

#54 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 07:23 AM

@
btw think someone could post what the command is that makes my character look at the selected object? I seem to have forgotten :(

Look

Look TargetRefID where the TargetRefID is the number value of the item you want to look at.
For example, you have object (########). To look at the object you select the npc/character you want, then type: Look ########, where the ######## is the number beside the objects name in the console when you select it. Your character or NPC should then start looking at the object.

To stop this, simply select the Npc/Character again and type Stoplook.
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#55 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 07:24 AM

@

Look

Look TargetRefID where the TargetRefID is the number value of the item you want to look at.
For example, you have object (########). To look at the object you select the npc/character you want, then type: Look ########, where the ######## is the number beside the objects name in the console when you select it. Your character or NPC should then start looking at the object.

To stop this, simply select the Npc/Character again and type Stoplook.

Ah okay thank you
Posted Image

#56 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:40 AM

@ Soul slayer: Is that a new outfit for Exnem ? If yes, where to download it ?

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#57 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:52 AM

Highpressure: :woot: Hellspawn dragon armor! any plans for a release? :)
Posted Image

#58 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

@ Soul slayer: Is that a new outfit for Exnem ? If yes, where to download it ?

No, it's for Corwynns Fantasy Figures, but I've been adjusting it for the Exnem body because I thought it would look good on Sable.

#59 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 12:35 PM

bah :) im jealous now :) wish i could do that sort of thing too :) cuz it looks good !

Edited by VanQa, 07 July 2007 - 12:36 PM.

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#60 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:43 PM

bah :) im jealous now :) wish i could do that sort of thing too :) cuz it looks good !

Thanks, but it's actually not that good of a job, I can only adjust so much on it with NifSkope, the screenshots have to be doctored to hide all the areas that I couldn't get adjusted. :blush: