1 reply to this topic

#1 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:33 AM

SHS Fanfiction Challenge #3

Posted Image

SHS Fanfiction Challenge is a monthly challenge where everyone can submit their entries related to the challenge genre.

The challenge is open to everyone and there is no limit on the length or number of the entries submitted. It can be any kind of game.

Here's our third challenge theme:

Theme: What If?

What if the sky turns to fire and your nose falls off? While perhaps not as drastic, the question of "what if" still flows through every game we play, and every movie we watch. What if someone else was the prophesied Bhaalspawn or savior of the world? What if the villain won? What if your character could no longer go on? So this month tell us your ?what if?s?, and what if, because of you we get just one more moment of enjoyment out of life?

How to join

Simply create a new topic, titled it with a prefix: "Challenge #3: ", followed by the title of your entry.

Comments, questions or suggestions about the challenges are welcome here.

Comments

Comments are most welcome, preferably directly in the entry topic itself.

PS: What if one of these months we get it up on time.

Edited by Kellen, 03 July 2007 - 05:49 AM.

"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#2 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:17 PM

Yes I'm working on an entry. Teach me not to put it off so much. Oh I'll get to it next week.

Hmm, now this or this. This or this. This or this.... Grr.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan