• This topic is locked This topic is locked
205 replies to this topic

#201 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:08 PM

Hey, I was on a holiday - I'm back now :). Two broken legs and a few cracked ribs, though....

#202 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:16 PM

Hey, I was on a holiday - I'm back now :). Two broken legs and a few cracked ribs, though....

:blink:
That sounds like a bad holiday, Hector. I'm glad you are still able to write! What happened???

#203 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:54 PM

Spike4072: Can nothing upset Haruko? Even with a chest that will lead to serious back problems she is still smiling! :rolleyes:

Leomorq: His outfit and overall look just scream witch hunter, Well done. :new_thumbs:

chaironDeCelesta: wow she looks really good with those eyes, very cute :)

Chimera: Very regal looking, I still think that dress is one of the better outfits Bethesda did for Si.

ChaironDeCeleste: Another beautiful Xivilai, and here I thought it was going to be hard to find them :)

Hghpressure: Wow you're really good at making characters based on real-life people.

Leomorg: Nice contrast between the fur and fur pattern outfit, It sure is nice to see some Tabaxi again, seems like it's been awhile.

Nytekat: I would think being cute with such a evil looking weapon would be hard but it's nice being wrong

Ginnyfizz: Nice looking character, it seems Slof's wizard outfits are becoming more and more popular

Darziak: Underwater pictures seem to be quite rare but yours are really nice, This last one I really liked :)

Soul_Slayer(nudity): A post by Soul_slayer with nudity in it? What is the world coming to....(sorry it was funny to me) Seriously though, she looks as beautiful as ever.

I really am getting to hate this dependency on sleep humans have, it keeps getting in the way of things I want to do....
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#204 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:46 PM

Soul_Slayer(nudity): A post by Soul_slayer with nudity in it? What is the world coming to....(sorry it was funny to me) Seriously though, she looks as beautiful as ever.

Thanks, I just wish she had a name, I can't think of a good one for her. :crying:

#205 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:33 PM

Oops <deleted>

Edited by Floydian1, 02 August 2007 - 09:55 PM.

Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#206 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:17 AM

Stop Commenting in this thread...

Comment thread for PoOC Thread #15 here
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...