Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
205 replies to this topic

#41 nytekat

nytekat
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:10 PM

Aleera uses Spikes tail (I wish there was a demon tail without the arrow-head on the bottom) and AW's Lil Dragon wings. I'm going to adjust her size some too... She seems to big for me. And as I said before she is inspired from WoW. I'm going to reformat soon so I'm trying to get her backed up completely so I don't loose her unlike Saya. My PC is being wierd after a window's update... it restarts randomly and can't run oblivion more then a few min's at a time.

Thanks for the wig link... I knew about the wig's but don't remember that hair. Is it kinda new? I've been away from oblivion for a few months.

#42 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:12 PM

I made up a plug-in to get these new animations in-game, it's an edited JOJO plug-in.

Here's the download linky:

Plug-in for Poses

You'll need to download the animation for this to work, and place the folder that is just inside the fujosi-pose folder into your C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims folder.

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 23 July 2007 - 01:15 PM.

#43 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:15 PM

Aleera uses Spikes tail (I wish there was a demon tail without the arrow-head on the bottom)

How would you like the end?

#44 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:16 PM

@ Cosmic-Banana - When I first saw this I thought you had managed to get a preview copu of Slof's new Xivilai race. Guess I'm chomping at the bit over that one. :Tasty: :naughty:

Thanks mate :D Nope, it's a custom Dremora I made, I just love his style.

@Cosmic Banana-I love the Tat's on your guy. And I love that hair...

Thanks a lot :) The hair are from the mod It's A Wig but the tattoos are custom made ;)

EDIT: Hmm, I can't use the new animation :( Whenever I try to extract the animation files, this error message appear:

!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\readme.doc
	Syntaxe du nom de fichier, de répertoire ou de volume incorrecte.
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\Thumbs.db
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?¶?á?ñ?¯?ñ\?O[\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?¶?á?ñ?¯?ñ\?`???L\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?¶?á?ñ?¯?ñ\?p[\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?¶?á?ñ?¯?ñ.jpg
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?Ä?Ö?Á\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?Ä?Ö?Á.jpg
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?É?á\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?É?á.jpg
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?I?r???\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?I?r???\?¦??å?Ë.jpg
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\ã?iR?è\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?è?ðã?°?wL?Ñ\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?ø?«?Â?­\?ø?«?Â?©?ê?é?û\efgAIC---b.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?ø?«?Â?­\?ø?«?Â?­?û\efgAIC---a.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?ø?«?Â?­.jpg
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?å?Ë\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?wL?Ñ.jpg
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?t?§?¿\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?t?§?¿.jpg
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?h?ä\efgAIC---.kf
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?h?ä.jpg
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Louis\Mes documents\Setup\fujosi-pose.zip: Cannot create ?t?W???V?|[?Y\?h?ä?ã?iR?è.jpg

:crying:

Edited by Cosmic-Banana, 23 July 2007 - 01:23 PM.

Posted Image

#45 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:25 PM

*snip*

I got the same message, but the animations are still usable.

#46 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:28 PM

*snip*

Mkay... but how do I access them if I can't extract them ? :huh:
Posted Image

#47 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:35 PM

*snip*

Mkay... but how do I access them if I can't extract them ? :huh:

Try extracting the whole folder to your desktop, you will get the error message but the files should be there
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#48 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:41 PM

Try extracting the whole folder to your desktop, you will get the error message but the files should be there

Nope, that's what I try to do from the beginning and I just have the error messages :crying:
Posted Image

#49 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:53 PM

What program are you using to extract the files?

#50 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:00 PM

Got a working esp yet anymore? ;)
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#51 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:03 PM

Got a working esp yet anymore? ;)

Yep, just scroll up. :cheers:

#52 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:26 PM

What program are you using to extract the files?

WinRar, but I also tried with 7-Zip with no better results...
Posted Image

#53 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:48 PM

Here's the esp with the files I extracted see if you can get these to extract.

#54 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:23 PM

Here's the esp with the files I extracted see if you can get these to extract.

Thanks, work nearly perfectly :) The nearly is because you used JOJO, in one of the slot you used for the animation, a chair is spawned at your feet. It's the animation of "The Boxer"
Posted Image

#55 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:36 PM

@ Karandras - Great series and captions here. this one especially makes me laugh every time I see it. :lol:

@ nytekat - Thank you :cheers:

These animation things are really starting to confuse me. :blink: :huh: I think I'm gonna have to wait for a bit until things settle down in RL to be able to figure them out. In the mean-time, i'll just enjoy everyone's pics with them :D

Chiglet :ph34r:

#56 nytekat

nytekat
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:25 PM

Hi spike :) My ideal tail would look like
Posted Image
where it smoothed out to a point at the end... some spikes on it would be cool but not needed. Also I was having tail trouble with the merged teeth and mouth file and he said THIS. How do I do that to make it work? :unsure: For now I have to edit my .esp every time I want to use the face gen :(

Sorry to be a pest :crying:

#57 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:18 PM

Drat, it figures I would forget to do a middle of the day post on the day everyone posts pictures :) oh well, Comments!

Floydian1: The little dribble of blood really makes her look like she just fed of someone. Also am i correct in saying that you changed the scar on her nose a bit? or is that just the lighting?

Darziak: Cool staff where did you find that? Oh and congratulations on getting them all to smile at once, I can barly get one person to smile most of the time :)

Soul Slayer (mild nidity): You seem to be able to find all the waterfalls in Cyrodil :)

JazzJR: This Picture is superb, I really liked the lighting and angle of it.

Chimera: Apart from the black circles around her eyes she does look quite lovely. The rings make it look like she hasn't slept in years :)

Soul Slayer: A new armor? very neat looking. (now, don't forget to release it sometime :) )

Floydia1: It's impossible to have a happy Vampire warrior isn't it? :)

Soul Slayer: Now that is tragic, one kiss and now she is committing suicide?. I might be wrong of course but it sure looks in that second picture like she isn't planning on flying.

Floydian1: wow, amazing romantic shot. they look really happy together.

Soul Slayer: Glad to see you got the animations working, this one looks really cute :)

Darziak: lol in this picture it looks like you got a new member to your group :) (I'm looking forward to the cave shots as well :) )

Floydian1: Now that is creative, well done :Bow:

Cosmic-Banana: lol your shot had me confused for a minute while I twisted my head around trying to figure it out before it dawned on me how you did that :)

Chiglet: A Dremora reading looks quite strange :) Btw what armor was used in this picture? I don't recognize it.

Now im asking everyones opinion here but does it seem like Exnems is in kinda a lull atm? It seems like at one time there were 2 or 3 new/retextured armors coming out nearly daily and yet now it seems far less common. I'm just wondering if any agrees with me and if they do why do you think so?
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#58 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:13 PM

Chiglet: A Dremora reading looks quite strange :) Btw what armor was used in this picture? I don't recognize it.

Now im asking everyones opinion here but does it seem like Exnems is in kinda a lull atm? It seems like at one time there were 2 or 3 new/retextured armors coming out nearly daily and yet now it seems far less common. I'm just wondering if any agrees with me and if they do why do you think so?

Thanks Karandras :) The armor is the Demonatrix outfit and Jade helmet from Arynns Truhe (Exnemized) mod. As for Exnem's being in a lull, I'd have to agree. Not sure exactly why, though it may have something to do with there being 2 Exnem forums, plus whomever ison the Beth forums, and nobody really coming together into one place for it. RL also might be taking it's toll. Or, the initial "Big Bang" might be over and things will just go rather slowly now. Things cycle though, so after all the other body mods have thier turns again, once again it'll be Exnem's. :)

@ Dlucidity - Yummy! :Tasty: Will we get to see more of him?? Pictures that is...

Edited by Chiglet, 23 July 2007 - 11:34 PM.

#59 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:59 AM

Thanks Karandras, I'll work on it.

#60 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:02 AM

Darziak: Cool staff where did you find that? Oh and congratulations on getting them all to smile at once, I can barly get one person to smile most of the time :)

Darziak: lol in this picture it looks like you got a new member to your group :) (I'm looking forward to the cave shots as well :) )

Got the Staff from here (and more) though mines slightly modified, they smile too much for me so I have to force them to dislike me abit.

Yea you'll see that atronach afew times in the cave shots. :)

I can't say since I don't use Exnems.