[AUDIO] - Voiceset Request - myMod - Sample

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 01:23 PM

1. Are you looking for a voice set for a man, a woman or something else?

I am looking for a 24 year old-ish sounding female soprano voice

2. How many lines would need to be voiced?

I have 32 soundset entries, ranging from "Ouch!" to "I don't think that word means what you think it means" in length, and 27 lovetalks for partial voicing.

3. Describe what kind of a voice you are after (tell something about the character if needed)!

She is a generally happy famale sorceror who always wanted to be a bard; she tends to giggle when nervous or excited, and when she is in combat or angry she is as cold and sharp as a mithral longsword being withdrawn from a dead foe.

4. Preferred format of the audio files?

The standard oggdec compression is ok, but I would really appreciate .wav format files so I can listen to them easier.

5. Any deadlines?

The mod is completed except for the portraits and sound references, so I know this is incredibly short notice, but I would love to get it by three weeks from now, please.

6. What game and what mod is this for?

A mod in development BG2 SoA. Currently it is not hosted anywhere, but I canshow the artist what I do have, so he or she knows I am seriously working on it!

7. Anything else you'd like to mention?

I am planning to extend this NPC through ToB, but not until next year, so I would love it if the artist could keep in touch. I will of course list artistic contribution to the mod, and will trade time for time on the artist's projects, too.

Edited by Ilmatar, 28 July 2007 - 02:06 AM.