Comments about PoOC thread #15

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
293 replies to this topic

#21 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:47 PM

*KAPOW*

That sounds pretty good, you could always set it up in like notepad or something, that way you could just keep doing the copy-n-paste thing and continuously reply in the thread, then edit the OP to include the needed links.

Just a thought.

I thought of various ways to use links - like even via a Word document - but it seems that if there is a single post for each topic all in the same thread, I could just edit in new ideas directly to those posts, and then update the op as needed. I am not sure what you mean about using Notepad.

#22 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:13 PM

I am not sure what you mean about using Notepad.

Pretty much what you said. :cheers:

#23 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:26 PM

I think that potion is going to her head. :wacko:
Snow doesn't seem to like it very much. :P

IG Ryu: *Offscreen, sitting at the bar and also watching the show* "Today...is a very good day!" :lol:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#24 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Aww poor Sable got left all alone. :crying:

If she gets to lonely she can come over here :devil:

#25 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:42 PM

Aww poor Sable got left all alone. :crying:

If she gets to lonely she can come over here :devil:

Sable had a bit too much to drink, she had to rent a room to sleep it off, but not before telling Jasmine that if she needed any help with him, to come get her. :woot:

Good thing he showed up though, Jasmine was in a mood today.

Posted Image

#26 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:32 PM

You know, one of these days I should do comments on the comments thread, I seem to miss a lot...

Floydian1: Really neat, that orc never stood a chance.

Chiglet: wow that's a lot of characters, far to many for me to pick a favorite :)

Spike4072: despite Snow's annoyance the table dance seems to be getting plenty of attention :)

Highpressure: Great pictures as always, how is it they look so clear?

Shadow': I flatly refuse to reply to a repost. (I just did didn't I? Sigh....)

Floydian1
: A Xivilai trying to look cute? (or shave, I can't tell) thats a new one...

Soike4072
: I love the red eyes :)

Floydian1: oooo bats! I just downloaded that but haven't activated it yet.

Radicus: I like...I like very much... Thats a great outfit and character :)

Shadow': Did someone name this thread memory lane when I wasn't looking? Even so nice character, I have always liked Vampires

Spike4072
: It seems everyone is thrown in that cell these days, sure is busy for a cell thats off-limits...

Soul_Slayer: Glad to see you found your way back to the waterfall :)

Spike4072
: Neat idea, other than the elbows, back of the knee, and the head it looks really good.

Soul_Slayer: Methinks they have a had a tad to much to drink :)

Apologies to all those who posted at the end on the last post, I shall attempt to get to them tomorrow (I just realized what time it is...)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#27 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:41 PM

I seem to be behind on the animation mods. I have JOJO, LAIN and EGF. Anyone know what I am missing? :)

Did you also get the animations from the Ramy mod?
There is also the StandingJOJOedit that I quickly made up and posted the link to in the last comment thread

Soul_Slayer, I found your posts on the last thread:

Plug-in for Poses
You'll need to download the animation for this to work, and place the folder that is just inside the fujosi-pose folder into your C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims folder.

Here's the esp with the files I extracted see if you can get these to extract.

But all the links I had stored in the SS Guides thread for the others are already dead.

I personally downloaded most of the new animations, but don't have the links. Does anyone have current links for these:

LAIN and EGF and Ramy?*

* Your post will be forever immortalized ;) in the Screenshooter's Guide - which some nice moderator already pinned! So thanks for that too!

Edited by greatfool1, 03 August 2007 - 08:43 PM.

#28 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:20 PM

Soul_Slayer: Glad to see you found your way back to the waterfall :)

Jasmine felt the need to go swimming, and I wasn't going to complain, since she was topless. :woot:

Soul_Slayer: Methinks they have a had a tad to much to drink :)

Nah, not too much, after all, the clothes are still on. :woot:

I seem to be behind on the animation mods. I have JOJO, LAIN and EGF. Anyone know what I am missing? :)

Did you also get the animations from the Ramy mod?
There is also the StandingJOJOedit that I quickly made up and posted the link to in the last comment thread

Soul_Slayer, I found your posts on the last thread:

Plug-in for Poses
You'll need to download the animation for this to work, and place the folder that is just inside the fujosi-pose folder into your C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims folder.

Here's the esp with the files I extracted see if you can get these to extract.

But all the links I had stored in the SS Guides thread for the others are already dead.

I personally downloaded most of the new animations, but don't have the links. Does anyone have current links for these:

LAIN and EGF and Ramy?*

* Your post will be forever immortalized ;) in the Screenshooter's Guide - which some nice moderator already pinned! So thanks for that too!

I guess the Plug-in for Poses link is unnecessary, since the second one is the same thing, but includes the animations.

Ramys Enfant
EFGAddPose

#29 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:44 PM

Thanks much for the links. :cheers:

I guess that leaves the LainPose, which I know I have stored on my website for some people, but not the original link.

#30 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:06 AM

About the thread 14:
@Chiglet: Thanx, mate! An how the hell did you managed to make such stunning Xivilai? Bartholemew is simply stunning, and now matter how hard I tryed to get a nice looking Xiv girl, she is not as half as sexy as Maranna!

Thank you muchly. :hug: Both characters are actually altered versions of Slof's (et al) Playable Xivilai. Very simple changes though. :) Shrunk and added wings for Bartholemew, and reset the face-gen for both.

Shadow'- how is your fairy so tiny? I can only shrink to .5 and that has to be smaller.

.5 for race(Eva race in this case) in the ConstructionSet + Setscale command in game (lowest number possible) = tiny character. :)

ingenious! and now to have some fun,....

You know, one of these days I should do comments on the comments thread, I seem to miss a lot...

Chiglet: wow that's a lot of characters, far to many for me to pick a favorite :)

You realize that you;d never have time to play or post pics yourself then? ;) Yeah, i got a load of them. And that actually wasn't all my chars. Just the ones I have pics uploaded for. My only absolute fave is Aubret. But then, she's been with me since day 1.

Excellent pics all! No individual comments today, too tired. Nighters all! 8)

#31 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:19 AM

Chiglet: I did the same that you, and yet, they don't look as half as cool as yours :(

Hey, about animations, someone have a link to SJOJOE mod?
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#32 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:32 AM

About the thread 14:

@Ginnyfizz: Very, very good looking character. He looks insanely cool, but I wish to be able to tell his true nature, what's the "official" race of him?

@Soul Slayer: She is still unnamed??? God! She is very pretty, ya know?

@Chiglet: Thanx, mate! An how the hell did you managed to make such stunning Xivilai? Bartholemew is simply stunning, and now matter how hard I tryed to get a nice looking Xiv girl, she is not as half as sexy as Maranna!

@Karandras: You're very nice. And I must say that Abraxas is a perfect example of how Dremora can be terrifyng, yet beautiful. Nice fight shots!

Ok my boys are all courtesy of ChaironDeCeleste and will be available to all when he releases his Mystic Night Elves/Moonwell Night Elves update. I am currently beta testing and all looking good!

Dior - the silvery coloured one with black tats is a Moonwell Night Elf.
Xanan - the dark skinned one with gold tats and face piercings is a Half Breed Demon Elf.
Turgon - the flesh coloured tattooed one is a Mystic Night Elf.

#33 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:04 PM

You think my last two shots would be counted as nudity if I posted them at TES forums?She has no clothing but it is like she is wearing a fur shirt.

#34 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:26 PM

You think my last two shots would be counted as nudity if I posted them at TES forums?She has no clothing but it is like she is wearing a fur shirt.

I would have to say the first one you might not want to post (there looks to be a hint of a nipple) but the second one I would think would be fine
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#35 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

I would have to say the first one you might not want to post (there looks to be a hint of a nipple) but the second one I would think would be fine

Hmm well if the second one is ok i am going to post the first one too. I like the first one better :lol:

#36 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:42 PM

Hmm well if the second one is ok i am going to post the first one too. I like the first one better :lol:

I say post 'em both, but that's just me. :whistling:

I released Sable for those interested:

Sexy blonde here

#37 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:49 PM

I say post 'em both, but that's just me. :whistling:

Sexy blonde here

I posted them :D

Woo hoo Sable :woot: Hmm maybe Sable can be the new master for the kitty :devil:
Could we get her wing texture?

Edited by Spike4072, 04 August 2007 - 06:56 PM.

#38 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:16 PM

:
snip*

You... released...Sable?

Excuse me guys... I have things to do right know. Like a insta-download.
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#39 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:48 PM

Could we get her wing texture?

Sure, gimme a minute, and I'll add them to the download page, you won't believe how simple the texture is, her wings are a great example of how effective the Normal maps are.

Okies, I uploaded her wing textures too, but for some reason, adding the textures to the same page made the wing textures the primary download.

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 04 August 2007 - 09:16 PM.

#40 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:21 PM

Okies, I uploaded her wing textures too, but for some reason, adding the textures to the same page made the wing textures the primary download.

Maybe adding the save and wing texture in the same rar file would work better? Pretty sure you can only have one download at a time on the pages here.

Edited by Spike4072, 04 August 2007 - 09:23 PM.