Screenshot command

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:27 AM

Hi guys :) Sorry I've been away for so long... but part of the reason for that is that after I reinstalled Oblivion (reasons for which are many and lengthy), I've realised I can't seem to take screenshots any more. I've modified the .ini file to ballowscreenshot=1, and I don't have AA on. I'm pressing printscreen and nothing happens. Has anyone got any ideas of what the problem might be, and how I could fix it?

Thank you <3
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#2 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 04:53 PM

Try using FRAPS! :)

#3 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:00 PM

Thanks! Um - what is it and how do I use it? ^_^
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#4 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:44 PM

FRAPS is a fairly simple program found here. Just install it and then configure it to use what ever key you want to take pictures in the screenshots tab. Then just be sure to leave it running in the background :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#5 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 02:51 AM

Thank you very much, K. I'll try it out as soon as I can :)

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#6 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:43 PM

no besides going into the oblivion folder, u have to go to my documents/my games/oblivion then go into the oblivion config file and do the exact same thing as in the one in the oblivion folder on hard drive :D. make sure to do it to both! <3