Bug with Hubelpot

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

I wanted to install Iylos after Hubelpot to get the banters with him. But I only get this message, independent whether I install Hubelpot_v1.0beta or the newer version SC#IM6:

Installing crossmod banters for Hubelpot...
Compiling 1 dialogue file ...
Processing 1 dialogues/scripts ...

ERROR locating resource for 'CHAIN3'
Resource [BSC#HU25.DLG] not found in KEY file:
[./chitin.key]
ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [iylos/dialogue/crossmod/hubelpot.d]: Failure("resource [BSC#HU25.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")

And, much more worse, Iylos cannot be installed if Hubelpot is installed before.

By the way: Other than the other mods Iyos doesn't show the selected components in the WeiDU.log. This however would be very important not only to see, what's installed, (for example: "How much content do you want Iylos to have?" or "Install crossmod banter between NPCs?") but also to use the mod with an automated installer within a megamod.

Edited by Leonardo Watson, 08 August 2007 - 10:19 PM.

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:59 PM

The way I coded it prevents the 'components' from showing, because in this case they aren't actually components. This will definitely be rectified in the next version, so that everything is in separate components.

Also, I'm taking the crossmod banter and putting it into the Crossmod Banter pack, a new version of which will be coming out soon. :)

The reason that's happening is either because Hubelpot is not installed before, or I've mislabelled the dialogue file - I'll definitely check that out when I return from my vacation. Very odd. In the meantime, perhaps comment out the Hubelpot crossmod banters section - that should fix the problem temporarily. I'll come up with a permanent fix on my return.