Photo

Robe Mesh Replacer version 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Najaknevrec

Najaknevrec
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:10 PM

Those of us, who played Morrowind might remember that every robe type theere had its own personality. Some wer for tieves, some looked as f taken from the ashlands, some were celestial, and so on. In Oblivion most robes just share the same mesh, which is quite a shame. In version 1 I have tried to make the unique robes of Oblivon standout of the crowd adn look really unique. In this version, I would like to change the meshes so that the upper class robe worn by cancellor Occato does not differ from beggar's tattered robe only by texture but also by mesh.

Here is a screenshot of what I have so far:
Posted Image

Any feedback and idea would be much welcomed and appreciated

EDIT: After some time I have some new shots. Now female versions as well.
Males: Posted Image

And Females: Posted Image

Edited by Najaknevrec, 24 August 2007 - 11:16 AM.

#2 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

Wow! Those are better than last!

Maybe make a Robert/Exnem version? Or a version with improved textures, kind of like Alienslof's version?

#3 Najaknevrec

Najaknevrec
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:31 AM

I'm glad you like them. I'm not very sure what do you mean by Rober/Exnem version since those new robes do not show much skin. And for textures, I kind of like the vanila textures. The ones I did not like vere changed in 1st version already. But as always, you can apply any texture to these meshes with nifskope or any other programme.