Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
307 replies to this topic

#21 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:00 AM

Now this is a problem i have never faced before *scratches head* I installed the lace armor, but even after trying to strangle her, that woman at Divine Elegance doesnt want me to sell the pretty lace stuff :( I checked the paths and i have installed it correctly. According to obmm there is no conflicts with that mod. Why won't the woman sell me the pretty lace clothing ?

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#22 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:19 AM

Have you tried waiting 3 days then looking again? Also, if that doesn't work try moving it around on your load order to see if that helps
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#23 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:47 AM

Does it not show up when you try to do business with her?

Check to make sure you activated the plug-in before you go in-game, you should see how fired up I get when a plug-in isn't working and I know I installed it correctly, only to find I hadn't activated it.

#24 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:27 AM

hehe the activation was the first thing i checked :) had that happening a few times. Ill try the waiting thing and go back and indeed also the fiddling with load order. Will let you know if it worked :)

awww this pose is sooooo cool ! Where did you get that Highpressure?

Edited by VanQa, 17 August 2007 - 05:38 AM.

Posted Image

#25 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:06 AM

awww this pose is sooooo cool ! Where did you get that Highpressure?

Thanks VanQa!
Slash over at TES Eyecandy has been updating the EFG and JOJO mods. The latest update is here. The pose is a seductive sitting pose.

#26 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:23 AM

Nice yet more stuff to play about with :)

What about this: http://www.tessource...le.php?id=12626

Edited by Floydian1, 17 August 2007 - 06:37 AM.

Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#27 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:28 AM

VanQua, did you merged the leveled lists after installing the mod with Wrye Bash? This happened a lot to me, but making this solved the problem everytime :D
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#28 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:36 AM

uhoh... im totally unknown with Wrye bash :(

Posted Image

#29 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:34 AM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around today, just got Fable after a small crisis today, so I was a bit occupied.

I'll be around more tommorow, however.

And so it continues! :lol:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#30 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:16 AM

Floydian1: :D I love Sia in the 2nd and 3rd pic. Almost like she said "Hmm...what happens when I put my fingers together like this?"

Great screens everyone!
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#31 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

Greatfool1: Naughty, naughty, a slight shift with the camera, and you wouldn't be able to use the IMG tags. ~_^ That dude's got some mad tats, though. Too bad for him the red-head didn't appear interested in a ménage à trois.

Thanks for the comments, Xetirox - it is good to see you and your screenies back!

Just so no one gets the wrong idea - the girls had to sleep in the nude because they were going to go shopping in the IC, but Neeshka (my other Companion) kept killing everyone. There are now bodies strewn all over the streets of IC because my trusting pc equipped Neeshka with a bow and the arrows of Immolation. She could not be stopped from her endless rampage, so I finally just TAI'd her. My other two companions were chased down the streets and we finally all (except for that killer, Neeshka) fast travelled to Kumiko Manor. But, alas, the girls only had their long dresses because that is all they had when they got their super-boob jobs (Exnem's). We will venture back to the IC soon to try and shop, though my pc is now a wanted dude.

Anyway, that is why the girls are in bed nude - they are not being nasty and I am shocked you would suggest such a thing! :blush: :crying: ;)

Regarding Brinn's boyfriend - he simply saw two naked gals in bed, and well, boys will be boys...

P.S. It was difficult to find an angle that did not display any of those "nasty" protrusions found on these characters, but I hope my reputation for purity has been re-established with the above explanation.

Edit:

Layla: I guess I should say this now - this post by gf1 is very silly and knowing him, is probably a big joke. Please do not pay any serious attention to him. And IG Hector, please note my departure from the bed was done against gf1's will!

Edited by greatfool1, 17 August 2007 - 01:05 PM.

#32 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:50 PM

Indeed, that pictures are very nice, gf1 - being sexy without seem vulgar.

VanQua, how you managed to play the game 'til now without the godmonkey's tool? Now I'm sure this is the root of your problem. But explain the procedure here would be too offtopic, so, PM me if you want, it's a simple thing, and will save you from a lot of headache!

@Soul_Slayer, thank you so much for releasing that laced outfits... so much eyecandy on this thread!

@Floydian: Sia is beautiful. These outfits are beautiful. So, Sia wearing them is... ?

@CapsAdmin: WOW! O_O - incredibly pretty character, and awesome screenies! The first is my fav, never tought on that! Do you care if I copy you to make a montage with my chars I'm planning to my avy?

@Xetirox: Wha... do you made that armors??? By the way, great duel!!!

@Shadow: That's some really awesome pics. And you definitely presented with the better Aurelia/Astaroth screenie I would dream of...

Edited by leomorg, 17 August 2007 - 01:06 PM.

Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#33 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

Darziak
Post #11: Ouch! that must kill! oh wait...
Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Looks like it's time to launch a full scale investigation into who murdered him :)

all part of my plan. ;)

Darziak: Cool sequence of shots. The impaling one is good, his positioning appears authentic, and looks like he was really caught unawares (though the blood could use some work), and I like his falling position. Any specific tricks you did pulling that off?

Well I didn't want to spend too long just to get the blood right (I spent more time of thinking how to do it) and it's better than no blood. :)
Well I just killed him literally and tossed him over afew times untill he was just about right then tai'd him and took a shot.

#34 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:35 PM

@Soul_Slayer, thank you so much for releasing that laced outfits... so much eyecandy on this thread!

:cheers: If I would've known there would be so many lovelies wearing them, I would have gotten them out quicker. :woot:

#35 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:55 PM

@Groo: For some reason, I really like this character! I guess it's the mask.

@Radicus: Very cute! Which also reminds me...when was the last time we had a cat picture randomness? If I could get my camera to work, I would show my new stray kitten my family just got.

@Shadow: So many characters! I don't think I could ever have so many characters, but I do appreciate those that do!

@Darziak: Oh Noes! It's good thing it was all a dream but still...

@Rogue Sun: Wow! I knew Fire and Ice was good, but I didn't think it was that good!!!

@Von_stahlriven: *Jaw Drops*, *Lil'ith* has me completely speechless. And IG Ryu as well! Well DONE! :D

@Floydian1: Haha, I can just imagine the conversation between those two....
Demon: I shall crush you!
Sia: Your joking right? Did you even see what I did to Dagon? :lol:

@Xetirox: A Mastermind! You don't see many of those character these days! Well done!

@CapsAdmin: She looks lovely to me! Good job recreating her. Losing everything can be a real pain. I find that having a extra spare hard drive installed to put back-ups of the most important files is a very good thing to have. Got my entire Oblivion install on my Back-up Hard drive! ^_^

@Soul_Slayer: Lovely as always! She is always good to see!

@cyborgakadjmoose: Um...it actually looks like she is trying to cut herself with her blade! :blink: Other than that shes lovely too!

@leomorg: The two extremes! A creature of good and a creature of evil! And both have your special touch to them too! Keep up the good work!

@Ginnyfizz: Heh, with clothes like that, I think Ryu would flinch in battle too (Flinching, as in not moving because of amazement!). :D

#36 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:39 PM

@ leomorg - Very nice series of pics you've got here.

@ cyborg - Well,they mgiht be reposts, but they still look great. :) Welcome back!

@ Soul Slayer - Cool looking armor, and nice character . I feel I should be recognising what the armor is, but I can't place it right now.

@ Rogue Sun - Awesome shots.

@ Groo - Sin needs a bigger bed.

@ Shadow' - Love the colour of her sword.

@ ChaironDeCeleste - Looks like you did something different to Amoz's eyes.

@ karandras - Thanks for being one of the ones who finds and posts links to new animations. :) Looking forward to seeing more pics.

@ VanOa - Very cool videos.

As for even getting addicted to games such as Wow?? I doubt I could as I find just the idea of having to pay to play a game that I've already paid for a complete turn-off. :) Though, karandras, your how to on quitting was one of the most hilarious things I've read.

That Fable game looks interesting. Been looking for something that might interest my other 1/2. Will point it out to him, see what he thinks. :)

@ greatfool 1 - that house must be a really hot place. Everyone is running around naked just to keep cool...

@ shadow' - Excellent shots there! Surprising to see a knight of Order in Dagon's realm.

@ highpressure - More cool videos!

@ Darziak - Dreaming of a nice cool dip in the lava, huh?

@ Floydian1 - Cool pic

@ Rogue Sun - Beautiful night shot.

@ Shadow' - These new night shots are fantastic! Really is bringing the game alive even more.

@ Soul Slayer - That lace retex is looking really nice.

And I'm stopping there for the moment. :)

#37 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:44 PM

Thanks all for the comments on my screens. ^_^

Kalia your character is lovely.
Also, great to see you posting. You don't post enough. :hug:

EDIT: Holy crap! Chiglet does have an Avatar! :coolthumb:

Edited by Shadow', 17 August 2007 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#38 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:53 PM

Holy crapski! Chiglet's finally got a Avatar! :hug: :coolthumb:

Sorry guys, but the randomness for this thread has to start from somewhere... :P

#39 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:54 PM

Kalia, great pictures my love :) :hug: :wub:
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#40 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:58 PM

@Soul_Slayer: Lovely as always! She is always good to see!

@ Soul Slayer - Cool looking armor, and nice character . I feel I should be recognising what the armor is, but I can't place it right now.

CRIMSON EYE CANDY FOR EXNEMS

@ Soul Slayer - That lace retex is looking really nice.

Thanks, there is also another one that I'm not too sure if I like it or not:

Posted Image