Comments about PoOC thread #16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
307 replies to this topic

#301 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:36 PM

Highpressure

Po.. #197: Another great sunset shot this seems to be the night for them :) Then again, it is one of those things that never gets old :)
Suggestions/questi...: Did you add a flare effect to that shot or is that normal?
[size=3]

In all honesty that was a lucky shot. I had Trevaia waiting there for the sun to set. To my surprise when the sky changed color with the setting sun, I got that nice flare effect on the water. Needless to say, I snapped the shot rather quickly! :)

#302 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:54 PM

The Shadowy Hoods have been released:

Click Me

#303 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:12 PM

Dude. :Bow: You rock even more than I imagined you rock, which was already an amazingly high level of rockingness.

LOL! Thas surely is rock a lot :lol:

Karandras: The pose is from Slash's OSR edited pose mod (can't find the link - anyone? anyone?), one of the poses with two katanas - I just deleted the swords from the nif that cames with the animation, so I could be able to wield any weapon on the pose ;D
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#304 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:07 AM

Rogue Sun

First off congratulations on having the number one picture on Tessource :cheers: now for the rest of your pictures :)

Post# 156: The sheer amount of details in this shot is staggering, I would have to say this is one of, if not the, best shot you have yet done :Bow:

Post #178: Amazing sky picture, it is my new desktop :)

Post #180: Another really nice shot, it looks very, crisp, for lack of a better word. :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Okay two questions for you, How did you get the shield effect in this shot? And the other question is what mod changed the sky to look like that?

Thanks for the congrats. Alright so secrets revealed. The shield effect is . . . photoshopped <_< I know, I was disappointed too. I think in the future I won't do this as my PM boxes have been filling up with messages asking where to get this mod :lol: As for the sky it is from this mod, simply have a cloudy night and boom looks like a storm.

Rogue Sun - SO incredibly artistic. Love the dark image of the warrior against the bright sunset, the whole dark foreground in fact. wonderful use of framing with the person off to one side & the bare treetrunk opposite. This one is my fav, though - I have a thing for bows - just love the kind of blown-out background, the bit of foliage in the front, kind of a softness to the whole picture though it clearly shows a warrior.

Why thank you.

Rogue Sun

Po.. #192: Amazing sunsets :Bow:

Suggestions/questi...: Where in Cyrodil were those shots taken? I almost want to say Anvil but I am not sure.

These were not taken in Cyrodil in fact. They were taken in the Nascosto Isles

#305 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:51 AM

1. Thanks for the congrats. Alright so secrets revealed. The shield effect is . . . photoshopped <_< I know, I was disappointed too. I think in the future I won't do this as my PM boxes have been filling up with messages asking where to get this mod :lol: As for the sky it is from this mod, simply have a cloudy night and boom looks like a storm.

2. These were not taken in Cyrodil in fact. They were taken in the Nascosto Isles

1: Even Photoshoped it is amazing :) Thanks for the link to the sky

2: As neat (I still need to get that mod sometime...)

Well we seem to have gone well past, 200, is anyone making thread #17 or should I?
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#306 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:05 AM

I guess you should, though i can make one of the two threads to ease the burden for you :)

#307 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:14 AM

I guess you should, though i can make one of the two threads to ease the burden for you :)

Don't worry about it, making two is actually easier for me :) (makes linking between them quicker :) )
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#308 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:20 AM

True, go for it hun :)