• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 brucevayne

brucevayne
  • Modder
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:14 PM

Hello again BuddhaKhan,

congratulations on the progress! Audacity is a very good program, it's exactly what I would recommend to you.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

cheers,
brucevayne

#82 BuddhaKhan

BuddhaKhan
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:19 PM

Greetings Brucevayne,

I have send you a PM, I don't know if you saw it. I did it because maybe I will have many questions and I didn't want to spam this thread full with them. I hope thats ok...

see you,

BuddhaKhan

edit: forget about this reply plz, I oversaw your PM, sorry*peering at the clock* its already late, maybe thats an excuse :)

Edited by BuddhaKhan, 22 February 2009 - 04:29 PM.

#83 -Saebel-

-Saebel-

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:11 AM

Hi Bruce,

I sent you an e-mail, but I'm guessing it landed in your SPAM catcher. I've just now discovered your Sound Sets. Fantastic mod!

I'm a writer/actor with my own record equipment in L.A., and was wondering if I could record my own sound sets? Looking at what you provided, it seems like I could just use the Kyndrulhu file names as a template. Would that work?

I'd also be happy to share my work once I'm done, if you think it's good enough. I wanted to put something together that would work for an Orc / Xivilai that occasionally calls out to Azura, is neutral in tone, but still agressive. A wee bit less obscene that Kyndrulhu. (okay, a lot less obscene, although I cracked up laughing at how brutal some of his quotes were).

Anyway, please let me know through here or my e-mail if you find it. I'd love to know your thoughts on this.

Thanks!

Saebel

#84 Cowboy

Cowboy
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:55 PM

Great mod, would'nt play the game without it now

#85 -springheeljack-

-springheeljack-

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:50 PM

Would it be possible to do a Sheogorath PC voice mod, so that the PC speaks like Sheogorath, this would go well with the large range of mods that allow you to play as him :)

#86 PhonAntiphon

PhonAntiphon
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

Hi there, apologies for necroing this thread, but I have recently got a hold of the soundsets and they are just great! One thing puzzles me though and that is, I'm using the Annah set and I have noticed that sometimes I get subtitles but no sound and other times sound but no subtitles. I never get both together! This expected behaviour? Cheers! Phon.