Comments about PoOC thread #17

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic

#41 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:53 PM

Ok, this has nothing really to do with Oblivion, but I recently got a hold of a semi-working camera and decided to get some shots off of my family's stray cat.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I swear...this girl is the most playful little thing. If she isn't trying to attack me or my feet, she goes into stalking mode and starts pouncing at everything. And she seems to think everything exists to be her plaything! I've seen her play with grass, sticks, rocks, bottle cans, yarn, toilet paper, pretty much anything that can be scratched or chewed on! Even my brother! :lol:

When she first wandered up to our home, she was the frailest skinniest little thing we ever saw. I doubt that she had been alive for less than a week or two. Even though she is doing a lot better now since we have been taking care of her, I think her hard beginning had a slight effect. She has one of the weakest meows, but strongest purrs I have ever heard! :D
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#42 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:00 PM

<SNIP>

Aww... ^_^
I love cats, but my family is allergic to them (I seem to be an anomaly(sp?)).
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#43 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:03 PM

aww, shes the cutest little thing ive ever seen ryu! Now i wish i had a cat :lol:

#44 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:04 AM

@ Karandras - hmmm, I'll have to check out why the lower quality on the shopping pix, I don't knowingly change my settings from murdering etc to shopping! As Draka will be shopping today, being just out, a gal needs to get new clothes of course, I shall have the opportunity to work on it. Since today is a public holiday in UK and I can play ALL DAY!!!!!!

And Ryu, that really is a seriously cute kitty!

Edited by Ginnyfizz, 27 August 2007 - 12:05 AM.

#45 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:48 AM

Awww nice kitty, now this little girl would attack my feet but that would involve moving off her favorite cushion/chair/sleeping spot..... :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#46 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:45 AM

Posted Image

Your characters are getting more and more outrageous, hp! :coolthumb: Are dreadlocks part of It's a Wig mod? Have you already posted a frontal of her?

Which animation is this, hp? Is it part of that new OSR one?

#47 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:04 AM

Yay ! Great pictures everyone ! Also those i got to see today from the previous thread :) Wonderfull to come home from Holiday and get treated on so many great pictures :)

Edited by VanQa, 27 August 2007 - 06:05 AM.

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#48 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:24 AM

Posted Image

Your characters are getting more and more outrageous, hp! :coolthumb: Are dreadlocks part of It's a Wig mod? Have you already posted a frontal of her?

Which animation is this, hp? Is it part of that new OSR one?

I thought I needed to mix things up a bit with my characters. :blink: The hair on the little companion is a part of Babe Hair Mod. The pose is a part of Osrpose it was added yesterday I think. Some lie down poses are up today.

#49 Groo

Groo

The Wanderer

• 69 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:44 AM

damn my incompetence with the CS! i want these poses :crying:

#50 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:49 AM

If you can wait a few hours I am working on a version that has all the poses put together (both versions of OSR and the new ones)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#51 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:01 AM

The pose is a part of Osrpose it was added yesterday I think. Some lie down poses are up today.

Thanks hp! Those lying down mods are just what the Adoring Fan has in his mind for his companions in his next dream sequence. Hope they work on the companions in Touch mode. I also noted that their animations are made for Imperials and Elves, I believe - so they said to adjust their positioning via TCL.

Sorry Karandras, if you thought AF was annoying before, wait until you see what he does with his restored hair to the gals... j/k... That may even be too sick for me. ;)

If you can wait a few hours I am working on a version that has all the poses put together (both versions of OSR and the new ones)

Really??? YAY!!!!!! :coolthumb: :clap:

Edited by greatfool1, 27 August 2007 - 07:03 AM.

#52 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:08 AM

wait until you see what he does with his restored hair to the gals... j/k... That may even be too sick for me. ;)

I know I can't wait to see this. I'm ready for another good laugh! :)

#53 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:15 AM

wait until you see what he does with his restored hair to the gals... j/k... That may even be too sick for me. ;)

Layla: Please hp, gf1 needs no encouragement in this area!

I noticed your Ravished shot got people interested in the meaning of the word over in TES! Education comes in many different ways these days. Great shot, btw.

Posted Image

I would love to know how you did this one.

#54 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:36 AM

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

#55 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:47 AM

Layla: Please hp, gf1 needs no encouragement in this area!

I noticed your Ravished shot got people interested in the meaning of the word over in TES! Education comes in many different ways these days. Great shot, btw.

Posted Image

I would love to know how you did this one.

Yeah, over at TES ...that kind of upset me that the one person automatically went with the worst possible definition. So I thought a little education was best, as my response to it.

Regarding the pose itself: Both poses are in the pair pose category [Osr]. Of course it took the use of TCL, and having Andras squat (companion is very short) to pull it off. Andras actually should be standing, if the companion were taller. But I liked the way it turned out. I'm glad you like it as well...means a lot ...really! :)

Edited by highpressure, 27 August 2007 - 07:52 AM.

#56 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:00 AM

Okay minor problem. I was able to get both versions of OSR combined without any trouble (turns out only 4 poses were different) The problem comes with the extra poses that weren't included in either one of them. The problem? There are to many of them :) Or to be more exact, there are more than the the number of open slots in the menu. I was planing on adding new slots using Soul_Slayer's tutorial but I cant find anything about adding poses with items attached.

Does anyone know how I would do this?
Posted Image

#57 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:56 AM

Darn, a double post, oh well. I have combined the two versions and added a bunch of the new poses here is what I added exactly (taken from the little text document I added to the file):

A small update to the mod, depending on what version you had before you will either get 13 or 18 new poses. If you used the "My OSRPose" version then the only update is the throwing daggers (gimmick 6) However if you used the "OSRpose" version you now have Sit 5,6,7 (4 is still a dud) and Gimmick 3,4,5 (the previous 3 has been moved to 6)

I have also added a bunch of the new poses

Lie 1,2,3
Pair 5,6
Other 1,2,3,4
Gimmick 7,8,9

Hopefully this will help with some of the confusion due to having two versions.

Once I figure out how to add more items to the list with objects attached (I.e. gimmick poses) I will update this again with all the others that have been released but not included.

Download link
Posted Image

#58 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:44 AM

Regarding the pose itself: Both poses are in the pair pose category [Osr]. Of course it took the use of TCL, and having Andras squat (companion is very short) to pull it off. Andras actually should be standing, if the companion were taller. But I liked the way it turned out. I'm glad you like it as well...means a lot ...really! :)

Thanks for the explanation, hp. Very creative. I plan on adding this to the SS Guides thread.

Darn, a double post, oh well.

I am reporting you to Karandras! Oh, wait...
Damn, dude, this is one of the 5 Original Sins according to MR Karandras!

Download link

Once again you confirm my suspicions that you are the Mighty River Karandras! So, thanks for this, MR K!

#59 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for the explanation, hp. Very creative. I plan on adding this to the SS Guides thread.

Darn, a double post, oh well.

I am reporting you to Karandras! Oh, wait...
Damn, dude, this is one of the 5 Original Sins according to MR Karandras!

Download link

Once again you confirm my suspicions that you are the Mighty River Karandras! So, thanks for this, MR K!

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA - THIS JUST DOUBLE POSTED!!!! SERVES ME RIGHT! :new_bottom:

Edited by greatfool1, 27 August 2007 - 09:45 AM.

#60 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:51 AM

You will notice I said the 5 great evils of "screenshot" posting :) I didn't say anything about a double post in the comments thread :whistling: (lucky for you, you did a double post that was a repost...)
Posted Image