[WIPz] Loading Screens Community Pack

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:57 AM

Haha, you are cruel ^)^
When I'm about to finish this mod you send me a bunch of great pictures ;p It seems I will work on this a bit longer then...

Radicus -
The picture with forest is good, I take it ;]

Ryu Doppler -
I already have one picture of your character :] And I very rarely chose more than one pic of the same char in the same clothes ;] So, if you want to have your other pictures in this mod you have to post either shots with other chars or dress your main character quite different ;]

leomorg -
thanks for catching Nicoroshi into this web ;]

Nicoroshi -
I've browsed through your gallery and picked about 50 possible pictures. So we shall see how many of them fit in the template I have...

And I was just thinking... no man could made such many great shots just like that, those definitely were made on purpose. Am I right? :] That cards-project comes to my mind O)o And what's happend to it if I may ask? ^)^

Edited by trollf, 26 November 2007 - 04:59 AM.

I am an operator of my pocket calculator.
TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#82 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:10 AM

Ryu Doppler -
I already have one picture of your character :] And I very rarely chose more than one pic of the same char in the same clothes ;] So, if you want to have your other pictures in this mod you have to post either shots with other chars or dress your main character quite different ;]

A different character? Hmmm. Which to use? Elven Altmer or Dram Dumner? I'm thinking Dram, but which would you prefer?
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#83 nicoroshi

nicoroshi
  • Modder
  • 176 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:33 AM

Nicoroshi -
I've browsed through your gallery and picked about 50 possible pictures. So we shall see how many of them fit in the template I have...

And I was just thinking... no man could made such many great shots just like that, those definitely were made on purpose. Am I right? :] That cards-project comes to my mind O)o And what's happend to it if I may ask? ^)^

Well..........One man did take all those screenshots.......Me.
They are quite old though. Most are over a year, and were taken just after Oblivion's release. I just never deleted the photobucket account.
Makes me wish I knew about toggling the hud on, and off at that point but sadly I didn't.

And yes they were taken for the WOR mod which unfortunately was never destined to be. Good news is working on that to help a friend of mine got me to learn to model, and texture (as well as take screenies) So in a way a lot of good came from it.
Without SirDrake talking me into helping (trust me I was a little reluctant) I never would have made any of the mods I have released to date.

I am glad to see that my hours taking screenshots was not in vain, and they will find a home in this project. :)

#84 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:59 AM

I am glad to see that my hours taking screenshots was not in vain, and they will find a home in this project. :)

That's not so simple :/ Actually over 90% of our shots we made in the past don't fit here nicely... I, for example, had to make hundreds of new shots with this project solely in my mind. I already converted those 50 pictures of yours I've chosen previously and it seems that only 10 screenshots made it into the finale...

Ryu Doppler -
I like Dram better but this mod is all about the lore, so this character won't rather fit here well I think :]

Edited by trollf, 26 November 2007 - 12:22 PM.

TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#85 nicoroshi

nicoroshi
  • Modder
  • 176 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 02:11 PM

That's not so simple :/ Actually over 90% of our shots we made in the past don't fit here nicely... I, for example, had to make hundreds of new shots with this project solely in my mind. I already converted those 50 pictures of yours I've chosen previously and it seems that only 10 screenshots made it into the finale...

Ryu Doppler -
I like Dram better but this mod is all about the lore, so this character won't rather fit here well I think :]

10 is still better than none. Happy that some of them suited your purpose.

#86 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 02:22 PM

Thank you.
And I was just thinking... How about to offer such fine screenshots to Galahaut? :] He's making Atmospheric DarkUI screens as you can see here. Definitely he will find many more of your screens fitting into his project than I have found ;] Well, If you decide to contribute to his great mod of course... ;]

Edited by trollf, 26 November 2007 - 02:26 PM.

#87 nicoroshi

nicoroshi
  • Modder
  • 176 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:22 PM

Thank you.
And I was just thinking... How about to offer such fine screenshots to Galahaut? :] He's making Atmospheric DarkUI screens as you can see here. Definitely he will find many more of your screens fitting into his project than I have found ;] Well, If you decide to contribute to his great mod of course... ;]

They are now open source for any that would like to use them IMO.
I will post a link in his thread. :)

#88 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:38 AM

Huzzah!!! ^^
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!