• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#361 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:26 AM

Still can't login, huh? Dang.

I wasn't especially clear on the issue you had with the spine lengths, but I did try changing them up some. Not sure if you'll see a major difference, though :/.

Also, I generally like to remove previous unfinished versions, so if you wanted to save the previous one and haven't done so already, you should do so when you come back to this thread, if possible.

Edited by Galsic, 10 February 2010 - 04:09 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#362 --The Deathsangel--

--The Deathsangel--

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:39 AM

No need to, this new version is more confirm the ideas I had.
I do see the mix-up of the lengths of the spikes, and it is just that little touch I wanted. No need to go overboard and place them all in a random fashion.
I would request you keep the colours alike the Asu-Fiend by Epintras.

#363 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:05 PM

I've done everything I intended to do with the tratu fiend. I would call it done as is, but, of course, you get the final say-so. Whatcha think?

Edited by Galsic, 10 February 2010 - 04:06 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#364 -The Deathsangel-

-The Deathsangel-

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:25 AM

He Galsic,

Seems you got a good drawing spirit aain. :Bow: Me Happy for that :cheers:
As to the drawing, I would love to see the fur just a tiny less bright in the redness of the fur, and a touches of black hair here and there - so that it is less uniform, and a little more dark than just one red colour. The spikes would have the same type of colour.
I know it is a bit annoying to copy slightly another artist, but as the half-fiends are so closely related I would once again refer to the Asu fiend.

Note to self: update first page with drawings requested.
Ask site builder how we are doing...

#365 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:00 PM

I tried adding more shades and highlights.

Edited by Galsic, 10 February 2010 - 11:39 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#366 -The Deathsangel-

-The Deathsangel-

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:44 AM

I like the new improvements, very much what I had in mind.
I do notice now that the pants are due to this difference in colour scheme are drawing a lot of attention due to their brightness... Also seeing the setting is steampunk vs. magic like, jeans are a that bit too modern.
Could you change it in to a kaki colour? This is less noticable and than the jeans could go on for ye ol' trousers. Or if kaki (or other faint shaded colour of brownish) isn't a colour you think would work, another colour that is softer to the eyes, and more 'trouser compatible'. ;)

[frustration] Note: Can't change first post if I can not log in. Fix computer at home... [/end frustration]

#367 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:07 AM

tratu.jpg ?

Edited by Galsic, 10 February 2010 - 04:08 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#368 -The Deathsangel-

-The Deathsangel-

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:55 AM

:woot: Amazing as always Galsic, and with such great speed this time as well. Major thanks :Bow: , will keep you all posted on the site progress. :cheers:

#369 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:46 AM

...and with such great speed this time as well.

Heh, I guess I owed you that much after how I dragged on with my last drawing. Glad ye likes :) .

And, yeah, I'm definitely curious about your campaign project.
(I like parentheses.)