Photo

Girls Gone Wild

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mahng

Mahng
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 10:38 PM

I read on a review that for some laughs, have an all-girl party with Chloe. I got one amusing dialogue because of this but I'm wondering if there is any more before I switch my team members. I also now added Mazzy in the party and because Chloe doesn't like her, perhaps I will not get any more of that story? There's also mention that some party members prompt more dialogue - can you let us know which ones (aside from Imoen)?

#2 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:13 AM

That's new to me. I'll try this out the next time I play BG2. Usually I have a male or two in the party so I never got this.
For all of your BG modding needs: Chosen of Mystra.

This is The End.

#3 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:35 AM

No I don't think there is. I reviewed the dialog files and so far all that has come up about an all-girl party has been that one banter.
Anyways, I think it included Aerie, Viconia, Nalia, Chloe, the female PC and I'm not sure if there was another (possibly Imoen) , at either rate, that's all that is there at the momment, or at least from what I can see. :)

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#4 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:45 AM

It's been a long time since I've played Chloe, but I believe the party you need for this particular banter is a female Charname, Chloe, Jaheira, Nalia, Viconia, and Aerie. It's actually a rather funny chat, especially poor little Aerie's response to it all.

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri