Ideas for Created Spells

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 --Bereth Darkides--

--Bereth Darkides--

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:45 AM

I will start with A few;

Bereths Fuel to the Fire - Reduces Fire Immunity by 100% for 15 seconds in 15ft area (Range)

Bereths Blizzard - 10 Ice Damage for 10 seconds in 20ft area (ie. low Magica cost :-) (Range)

Bereths Turning - Turns up to lvl 20 undead for 5-10 seconds (depending on your level, create it to turn an ugly tide. (Range)

Bereths Lava Walk - Ever wanted to venture farther in the oblivion gates ( I have found soe interesting things) - 50% Fire Immunity + Water Walk each for 30 seconds (self)

Bereths Life Stealer -SoulTrap + Paralyze for 5-10 seconds (depending on your lvl of expertise) (Range)

Bereths Life Blood - Heals all allies in 20ft rad. 10 hp for 5 seconds (Self)

Good luck.. I hope this adds to your experience and Power.

#2 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:51 AM

Moved to Oblivion Mod Ideas. :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#3 -evanm7-

-evanm7-

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

This mod adds a set of spells, teleporting OTHER people to places. The following spells are included. These spells are custom scripted. With a simple move to command. They have a quest to obtain them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Teleother to player.
Completed

2. Teleother to Imperial City, White Gold tower

3. Bruma

4. Bravil

5. Lewayiin

6. Chorrol

7. Chedyinal

8. Anvil

9.Every other main city...

10. To Kvatch. WARNING! Will remove the weapon you have, replacing it with a Kvatch guard one. Also, same for armor. A quest comes with. Gives back at end.

11.A creating alter. Allows to link a Nor-lok sword to a NPC. Same as making a Teleother spell.

12. Nor-Lor swords. Will resurrect the target and create a Teleother spell to that person. MUST BE NPC!

Thats all for now

#4 Slug

Slug
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:03 AM

Hi,

I added a few teleportation spells to my Tims Spells mod, while they are not as extensive as the list above they do provide a quick and easy alternate way to get around.

In addition to this I added several mark and recall spells which allow the player to designate up to 24 custom spots, anywhere in the game world to teleport to.

http://www.shsforums...mp;showfile=638

There are also some never before seen spells which took some time to develop and test.

The mod was never completed and it would be great to make it a team project.

The goal of the mod was to create simple yet effective spells that the player could purchase and use at any point in the game with no restrictions.

Edited by Slug, 19 January 2011 - 11:08 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image