• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:22 PM

Haven't modded Oblivion in months...but a few days ago I made these babies.

Crystal Longsword (the mesh has been tweaked a bit, so it doesn't look like this exactly, it's a bit longer and that gap in the hilt is fixed)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Crystal Broadsword (Only have a shot of 1st person at the moment)

Posted Image

Just a quick model hack, and some swift retexturing...anyone think I should release it? And if so, how should these be obtained?

A side note: I also made a "Red" 2 handed crystal claymore but don't think I can release it as I'm having very strange issues with it, so it might not see the light of day.

Edited by jackmix69, 28 September 2007 - 11:24 PM.

#2 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:33 AM

Those are awesome :) I would say release it (bet you could have guessed that was coming ;)

As for how to get it I would say try hiding it in the Imperial Palace basement along with all those other oddities they have stored down there :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#3 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:37 AM

Those are awesome :) I would say release it (bet you could have guessed that was coming ;)

As for how to get it I would say try hiding it in the Imperial Palace basement along with all those other oddities they have stored down there :)

Yeah, there's an idea. Sounds like fun!

What stats should I have on these? I'm definitely not sure where I'm going with this. >.>

Edited by jackmix69, 29 September 2007 - 12:58 PM.

#4 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:32 PM

If anyone cares, it has been released exclusively at FiringSquad for my friend Hobbs.

http://firingsquad.u..._-_SI#dldetails

Readme...

The Crystal Longswords Mod

By: jackmix69

Version 1.0 - Requires Shivering Isles

Adds a couple of crystal longswords into the Shivering Isles for higher level characters. You first need to find the location of it, and then defeat the guardian who protects the swords.

To install...

Navigate to your Oblivion directory, and drag the Data folder from the .zip into your Oblivion folder. When asked to replace, say yes. Then enable the CrystalLongswords.esp.

You can find the Crystal Area near Camp Hopeful. Good luck!

#5 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 11:13 PM

Looks like some beautiful blades, good to see you're still on track :new_thumbs:
Posted Image

#6 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:19 AM

Woohoo they are released! (sorry I didn't see your questions before :( )
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#7 nicoroshi

nicoroshi
  • Modder
  • 176 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:16 PM

:coolthumb: Nice work bud.

#8 Deadweight

Deadweight
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:34 AM

:coolthumb: Nice work bud.

Loving it. Personally, however, I'd make a crystal of the refined essence of order seem more like a clear, almost translucent edge rather than a more irregular edge, which to me implies some degree of chaos.