Photo

Comments about PoOC #22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#1 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:16 PM

Both Screenshooting Guides from Shadow' and Divine Avenger, along with Other Useful Tips and Tricks with contributions from Floydian1, trollf, Badmagic, Gadar, Spike, and an ever-growing list of others, have been moved to a separate thread:

Click Here for Screenshooting Guides and Other Useful Tips and Tricks

Click Here for Generating Faces in Oblivion: A Compilation of Guides, Tips and Tricks from the Community

Please Read the Rules and Guidelines Before Posting (in "addition" to all the ones Spellhold Studios already require)

Winner of the most frequently given tip to new screenshooters, and deserving to be mentioned in the op:
To get rid of the HUD (Menu), use the console command "~", then "TM" to Toggle Menu Off/On. :)

And the runner up may be: How to add a caption and get rid of ImageShack Ads/the Golden Frog, etc. Also, may be applicable for ridding other sites' ads.
One more: A short summary post of how to do an action screenshot.

New as of SHS Thread #1

A new feature, to the POOC Thread, is the attachment function for posting. Images up to 512kb can be attached in your post =)

Pictures of Oblivion Characters - Screenie Thread #22 here
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#2 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:49 PM

Here, CI's forum, TES Eyecandy.

Now I can understand crap happening elsewhere (especially if it came from Bethesda's forums!), but here? When did this happen? I swear, every time I decide to wander away and enjoy another game for a bit, things start happening.

It happened a while ago, but I'm one of those people that don't forget things like that.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:08 PM

Guest: Would you happen to know where that armor comes from? I know it is a retexture of the mythic dawn stuff but do you have a link?

http://thenexusforum...hp?c=91,243,248
[shameless plug]

Note that said mod contains all the released armor sets, and the one from the screenshot is only on my private version. Seeing as that character died yesterday, there's a chance I'll release the armor eventually. Also, there's another release planned for sometime in the next few months, so you may want to wait until then to dl (if indeed downloading is your intent).

That was a hit-and-run post; I almost didn't hang around long enough to read your comment. Who knows; perhaps I'll stick around.

[Blue Shift /out]

#4 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:13 PM

Warning, Reading this post might cause your heart suddenly turn to lead, plunge into your stomach, while, at the same time your stomach knots up and wedges itself into your chest, your throat tighten and you get shaky all over

(Blame Chiglet for this ;) )

I have a chair once again! woohoo!

and more importantly...Happy Birthday SeV! (for once I am not late :whistling: ) dang took to long to finish the post

I am once again working on reworking my comment post so this will be in the basic format (finding the perfect format seems to be an obsession for me)

Interesting thread of the day: Funny/stupid things you've been told (Hilarious thread)

Phobia of the day: Barophobia- Fear of gravity

Sign of the day: In a Pennsylvania cemetery: Persons are prohibited from picking flowers from any but their own graves.

Useless fact of the day: The largest school in the world is a k-12 school in the Philippines, with an enrollment of about 25,000.

Comments

Thread #21 page 10

Rogue Sun: What mod do you use to get all that detail in the landscape? QTP3?

Yorkmaster: Thank you :) Jalaya Looks great :)

Floydian1: Hmm all our picture have gone dead for some reason :unsure:

jaxson: Very nice, where did you get the ankle bracelet?

Hector the Hooded: Don't worry I wont move it ;) Very nice story, seems Hector is in for some problems :)

Kadaj X: Wow, I love those hanging lanterns you have there (also, my compliments to whoever made that pose, getting those hands right must have taken a long time to get right :blink: )

jaxson: I agree that she looks wonderful in black luster :) (also in everything else as well that I have seen so far :) )

DFSL: Very nice, I just love that blue flame, it goes great with that sword. :) (By the way I just noticed you haven't registered here yet :) Any plans to change that? ;) )

Thread #21 Page 11

Floydian1: Strange, this picture I can see :unsure: Well thats a good thing so no complains here :) Great looking armor set, is that a combination of the iron, rogue, and Amazon armors retextured to match?

Thread #22 Page 1

Yormaster: (I think I messed that link up, sorry) Amazing pictures, That star in the last one looks great. :cheers:

Radicus: Wonderful shots of both Bo' and Rad, I think I like the 5th one best :)

Floydian1: I am guessing she likes flowers :) (either that or she is an alchemist :whistling: )

Soul_Slayer: Very nice though it seems a bit flat (might just be the lack of a texture so far) I do quite like the overall shape of it so far, keep it up :)

Replies to comment post comments (that always sounds strange...)

Blue Shift:

http://thenexusforum...hp?c=91,243,248
[shameless plug]

Note that said mod contains all the released armor sets, and the one from the screenshot is only on my private version. Seeing as that character died yesterday, there's a chance I'll release the armor eventually. Also, there's another release planned for sometime in the next few months, so you may want to wait until then to dl (if indeed downloading is your intent).

That was a hit-and-run post; I almost didn't hang around long enough to read your comment. Who knows; perhaps I'll stick around.

[Blue Shift /out]

Ah so thats who you are, Welcome to Spellhold :) I have downloaded your mod several times and yet for some reason have never gotten around to installing it :whistling: I guess one of these days when I have time to play again I will get to it :)

By the Nine, Karandras! Do you have any idea what it's like to have your heart suddenly turn to lead, plunge inro your stomache, while, at the same time your stomache knots up and wedges itself into your chest, your throat tighten and you get shakey all over??? Gods that post title gave me a scare. And right before bed too. New rule for me. No reading Karandras's posts right before I'm supposed to go to sleep. crying.gif unsure.gif crying.gif

I hope your happy now :) *points to the top of the post*

1- We will all have to learn to comment on each others posts then. smile.gif Otherwise we'll end up with a dearth of vomments like we did while you were gone.

2 and 3 - Yay!!! Make time to get one today. smile.gif

4 - Much thanks for the mod linky. Looks nice

5 - Only 50 emoticons per post, huh? Well, that is a lot better than what the official forums allow. smile.gif

1. I sure hope so, I would hate for this place to dry up when I leave ;) (wow that sounded egocentric, sorry about that)

2/3. Get a new one from Staples this afternoon and then messed up putting it together :whistling: All is well now though :)

4. Your welcome :)

5. Yep, Perhaps I should have split that post into several sections but my head was kinda fogged up when I did that :)
Posted Image

#5 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:52 PM

Awesome work, Soul Slayer and highpressure.

#6 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:52 AM

@ jaxson - Aza seems rather nonchalant about being shot at.

@ highpressure - One tame bear
Have I got this tiara on straight yet?

@ KadajX - Yaoi Yowsa!! Those are definitely some hot pics!

@ Murphy27 - Though I doubt this outfit will give her much protection while hunting vampires, she will look damn good while doing it :)

@ Chimera - excellent likeness
@ Soul Slayer - A lovely matching addition. :) And on both wings too. They don't throw her flight off, do they?

@ Treetop Smoker - Somebody is not looking where he's going. And this is the result

@ kalia - Looks like she means business

@ Darziak - Seems you also got a new staff too

@ DFSL - Love the fishnets. :)

@ highpressure - Excellent outfit :) Combines innocent and not-so-innocemt in one package.

@ Floydian1 - Nice job :)

@ Treetop Smoker - Where is this outfit from?

@ jaxson - And they seem quite happy about it too

@ Hector - Looks like this will be another interesting tale. I look forward to reading more :)

Warning, Reading this post might cause your heart suddenly turn to lead, plunge into your stomach, while, at the same time your stomach knots up and wedges itself into your chest, your throat tighten and you get shaky all over
(Blame Chiglet for this ;) )

By the Nine, Karandras! Do you have any idea what it's like to have your heart suddenly turn to lead, plunge inro your stomache, while, at the same time your stomache knots up and wedges itself into your chest, your throat tighten and you get shakey all over??? Gods that post title gave me a scare. And right before bed too. New rule for me. No reading Karandras's posts right before I'm supposed to go to sleep. crying.gif unsure.gif crying.gif

I hope your happy now :) *points to the top of the post*

Not my fault. You started ii by scareing me. Pththththt! (I refuse to act mature at 3:30 am)
Yes, after reading the goodbye thread totally, and reading Hector's story a couple of times, I am... well,... content at least. I reserve the right to worry about my friends when they're not at 100%, and even when they're at 100%. So there.

1. I sure hope so, I would hate for this place to dry up when I leave ;) (wow that sounded egocentric, sorry about that)

Oh, it won't dry up. Not totally anyways. :) And by then, maybe everyone will be commenting more.

#7 jaxson

jaxson
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:38 AM

Chiglet/Karandras: Thanks for the comments.

Highpressure: Is that the Mizuki in all white? I cant beleive the beta has only been out for a day and already I've seen all white and shiny black

Floydian.. great pics as always! :new_thumbs:
NORDS RULE! Posted Image

#8 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:56 AM

Kadaj X: Wow, I love those hanging lanterns you have there (also, my compliments to whoever made that pose, getting those hands right must have taken a long time to get right :blink: )

I must say I thought same thing about this pose when I first saw it :lol:

@ KadajX - Yaoi Yowsa!! Those are definitely some hot pics!

Luv Yaoi :wub: Thx :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#9 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

@ Treetop Smoker - Where is this outfit from?

Thats the Mizuki Outfit high-poly beta for EC . Retexed black :)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 18 October 2007 - 10:45 AM.

Posted Image

#10 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:33 AM

Couple of releases:

Kalia and Floydian1 BAB Clothes: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=13545
Kalia's Shortdresses for BAB: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=13538
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#11 -DFSL, the un-registered-

-DFSL, the un-registered-

Posted 18 October 2007 - 12:02 PM

Thanks Chiglet an Karandras. You are very kind (and dedicated, to review pages and pages of posts).

#12 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:10 PM

Soul_Slayer: Very nice though it seems a bit flat (might just be the lack of a texture so far) I do quite like the overall shape of it so far, keep it up :)

Thanks, I haven't added any of the details to it yet that's partially why it looks flat.

Awesome work, Soul Slayer and highpressure.

Thanks.

@ Soul Slayer - A lovely matching addition. :) And on both wings too. They don't throw her flight off, do they?

Thanks.

No, Sable is a powerful and skilled flyer, and she says it'll take more than a couple ounces of jewelry to slow her down.

Couple of releases:

Kalia and Floydian1 BAB Clothes: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=13545
Kalia's Shortdresses for BAB: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=13538

Congats on your release you two. :cheers:

I warned you it would become addictive. :D

#13 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:54 PM

Wow Lady Blue, fabulous group shots. Looks like something out of an authentic historical document.
http://img86.imagesh...sofbelkals9.jpg

#14 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:19 AM

My aplogogies everyone, I think at long last my trip caught up with me last night. I was far to tired to comment on all these pictures :( (Yesterdays comment post will be in a few hours)

Edited by Karandras, 19 October 2007 - 03:59 AM.

Posted Image

#15 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:18 AM

Treetop, please forgive me - but all I can think about when I look at this is how much glue you'd have to use.

OH

OH GOD, I WISH I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT.

PS, she's gorgeous. How do you get the eyes so glassy?
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#16 jaxson

jaxson
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:39 AM

TreeTop: This is a great picture

http://s138.photobuc...eenShot1871.jpg

Chimera... are we going to get a wardrobe malfunction? :D Nice work btw.
NORDS RULE! Posted Image

#17 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:42 AM

Chimera... are we going to get a wardrobe malfunction?

I'd like to see the modder that would take on Janet's piercing.

On second thoughts, scratch that - it's probably been done :lol:
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#18 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:34 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIA MY LOVE!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug:
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#19 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:44 AM

:hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: :hug:

...Seconded :lol:

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#20 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:58 AM

Good grief...44 emotes, Thats going to be a heck of a Birthday :)

Happy Birthday Kalia :)
Posted Image