Photo

Comments about PoOC #23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
211 replies to this topic

#21 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:32 AM

@Kadaj X: Well...thats definitely one way to be an angel! :) The black and red seducers are nice too. The chrome bed was priceless too. I actually thought it was metallic silver satin for a moment too! (Probably could be, if one played along with the idea).

Thanks 4 comments :cheers: !! Well You're right about the chrome bed, it looks like a satin a little :lol:

Posted Image

Comments: Well when you said chrome bed I can't say I was expecting to see it :) Oh and is it just me or is he wearing progressively less and less as this thread goes on? ;)

But it looks funny isn't it :D ? Now, when you mentioned it, I'm afraid that he will end up naked without me noticing :lol: :lol:
Anyway thx 4 comment :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#22 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:58 PM

Not much has happened the last few hours, only six persons (including me) posted new pictures so here are my quickly written down comments, nothing to philosophical or whatever :)

Kadaj X: Chrome does seem to be all the rage these days does it not?:D How long did it take for you to make that? and are the bedsheets chrome as well? :devil:

DFSL: I wouldn't mind if I found her lying in my path looking like that :Tasty: :D . Now for the real question how did you combine the different bodies into the game; only with clothing or are the body meshes different as well?

Ryu Doppler: looks like a BBQ to me :D and I'm sure getting tired is not coming from the drink but from doing a hard days work adventuring

Yorkmaster: Well what can I say..... great shots :P :lol:

Darziak: If wolves were the worst thing you encounter when you venture off-road you should count yourself lucky. But just laying about and slaying a cave full of wolves is great fun as well eh?

Jaxson: I think the title says it all... :new_thumbs:

sorry I just couldn't help myself doing a comment on my own post :lol:
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#23 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 02:34 PM

@-DFSL-: Oh noes! Convergence of the body mods! :lol: Makes me really wish Bethesda had added more options for body-shapes though.

@Darziak: Fellow adventurers...uh...adventuring. Glad to see you got some cinematic-type action. Sorry that the picture messed up somehow with the black bar. Must be one of life's little mysteries.

@Yorkmaster: Very nice scenic SI shot. Madness always seems to spawn some kinda swampy setting. The sunset is nice though. As for your other pic well. Is it just me, or does Bravil look a bit on the empty side?

@jaxson: Love how her face looks. And she really does blend in well. Quite a nice character, especially with those all so popular wrist shackles! :D

@Rumpleteasza: I really like how she looks. Quite smooth and always looking and determined. Plus I like how she can let her hair down every once in a while when she feels like taking a break. ^_^
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#24 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:14 PM

Kadaj X: Chrome does seem to be all the rage these days does it not?:D How long did it take for you to make that? and are the bedsheets chrome as well? :devil:

Yes it is :D Well it took some time... and the bedsheets are also chrome :lol:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#25 jaxson

jaxson
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:26 PM

Thanks for the comments... I've taken a few pictures of her... might write a short story :unsure:
NORDS RULE! Posted Image

#26 --DFSL--

--DFSL--

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:06 AM

Thanks Ryu Doppler and Yorkmaster. The "convergence" is almost accidental: I gave some of the Eshme outfits to a few npcs before moving to another body replacers. Since they are full sets, it doesn't look weird. Nice shots in SI.

#27 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:00 AM

Thanks Ryu Doppler and Yorkmaster. The "convergence" is almost accidental: I gave some of the Eshme outfits to a few npcs before moving to another body replacers. Since they are full sets, it doesn't look weird. Nice shots in SI.

I thought you did that. It's a pity you didn't find a way to use multiple body-meshes but that is impossible AFAIK (and I think the rest of the Oblivion modding world knows it too :( ) but using full sets from differnt body-mods is a way to make it look as though you've succeeded. It works fine

Posted Image

#28 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:23 PM

Darziak: If wolves were the worst thing you encounter when you venture off-road you should count yourself lucky. But just laying about and slaying a cave full of wolves is great fun as well eh?

I've been pretty unlucky trying to find a good fight, when I look for big fights I end up with easy and when I look for easy.....well. The wolves were hyped in attacking quickly so much that they killed S'vizurr (big gap in lvl difference being Kaizrad is much higher) before I saw the big dark one but it was fun.

@Darziak: Fellow adventurers...uh...adventuring. Glad to see you got some cinematic-type action. Sorry that the picture messed up somehow with the black bar. Must be one of life's little mysteries.

Yup nothing beats a good adventure. It was gonna be a bigger picture involving a dead S'vizurr and another wolf :P. Ah well nothing special about the top bit anyway. :)

Comment
Kadaj X: Well I thought I'd never see somthing like that. :blink: :P

#29 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:44 PM

Hmm just something I noticed, There haven't been a lot of posts recently, anyone have any ideas why this might be? It's been four days and we are only on page two. Also kinda related I have noticed a massive increase in comment posts, I wonder if those two facts are somehow related.

Thought for the day: Why do we have so many words for the end of the world? Once it happens no one will be around to say them.

Posted Image

Comments: Quite nice, your SI landscape shots always look great.

jaxson

Comments: Wow, she does looks great. Do you use IFT or natural faces?

Rumpleteasza

Comments: Amazing looking character, did you edit out the neck seam or does she not even have one :blink: (Also is that hair in the second picture edited in? I don't recall ever seeing a hairstyle like that in oblivion.

Posted Image

Comments: :blink: Never seen an outfit like that before :blink:

Posted Image

Comments: Great editing on those beholder shots..they are edited right? ;)

Posted Image

Comments: So it seems to be happening on this page as well, with each post of yours containing less and less clothing, an interesting trend :)

-DFSL-

Comments: Wonderful looking set of armor she has, and she looks great as well :)

Posted Image

Comments: So it seems you broke the trend :) Although it has to be said that it is just a tad strange seeing a guy wearing that outfit ;)

Okay quick apology for the time it took to make this post, this is what happens when I learn that people have already started putting out new SP maps for the Crysis demo :whistling:
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#30 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:04 PM

Posted Image

Comments: Quite nice, your SI landscape shots always look great.

Comments: Great editing on those beholder shots..they are edited right? ;)

Thanks mate :cheers: , they are indeed edited, some sharpen filters and an unsharpen mask filter to make them a bit edgier, I tried to add a light source to the shield in the second shot, so that it would look like the magic the beholder casts got reflected, (the shield has 15 points of reflect Magic) but it didn't work out quite the way I wanted it to :( maybe something will work later this week or I might try a differnet idea,

About those SI shots, yeah I just love the swampy atmosphere. I might start a thread with just scenic shots because in some of my non-published screenshots my character is just an extra standing in a corner having a smoke , so "officially" it wouldn't belong in this "Pictures of Oblivion Characters" thread (as if going off-topic is a problem around here :lol:)

Yeah I wonder where all the regulars have gone, like Treetop Smoker, Soul_Slayer, Highpressure Floydian, and dont forget Greatfool (we miss your AF stories :)) If you people read this post some pics please :crying:

Posted Image

#31 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:00 PM

Yeah I wonder where all the regulars have gone, like Treetop Smoker, Soul_Slayer, Highpressure Floydian, and dont forget Greatfool (we miss your AF stories :)) If you people read this post some pics please :crying:

I think there are three possibilities:
1. They got tired/feed up, I hope temporarily.
2. They are developing or putting together a new character/clothing/armor.
3. Real life.

#32 RGM2

RGM2
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:04 PM

Yorkmaster, Karandras and Ryu Doppler, thanks guys, your comments are always appreciated. As for this thread being a little slow lately, the official forum has slowed down as well. It could be that some people are just taking a little break, and they will come back with fresh ideas.

#33 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:37 PM

[quote name='Yorkmaster' date='Nov 7 2007, 05:04 PM' post='358372']
About those SI shots, yeah I just love the swampy atmosphere. I might start a thread with just scenic shots because in some of my non-published screenshots my character is just an extra standing in a corner having a smoke , so "officially" it wouldn't belong in this "Pictures of Oblivion [u]Characters[/u]" thread (as if going off-topic is a problem around here :lol:)

I've noticed the missing "originals" as well. Seems they are either spending their time in other areas on Spellhold, or are opting to lurk for now. greatfool and Hector were on earlier today, and SeV was hanging around yesterday. Not sure abut the others. They'll be back. :) Real Life may well be taking it;s toll on people, technical probs, spening more time on other forums, the list goes on. I've even considered stepping out of the forums myself for a bit. The loss (corruption) of all my old save-games, having 95% of the pics of all my old chars dissapear. Yep, that's right. Open my picture folder and it's empty. Amozabael, Aubret, Bast, Flloyd,... All of 'em, gone. :crying: :crying: You people are addictively fun though. :)

@ Yorkmaster - I think, that as long as most of our pics stay in the Oblivion vein/world, not too many peopple are gonna complain. :)

And I still owe commentary on pics. sigh. It'll happen eventually. :whistling:

#34 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 04:14 AM

I wonder what this "Real life" thing is people keep complaining about :lol:

I think the time difference is noticeable too, I'm from the Netherlands so that's a six to eight hour difference with the US (I think), So when I'm online most of the US users are either sleeping or working or at school or whatever,. and when I decide to go to bed (around 0100 usually) It's early evening in the States so prime-time for you. (i mean when I'm writing this it's 13:12 and I just go back from work, but across the ocean its anywhere between 05 am and 7am, EG early morning and I can believe there are people who'll check their forums prior to breakfast, but doing comments and posting pictures when you haven't had a cup of coffee? :D)
for UK people the time difference isn't that great (compared to the center of my universe namely ME :P)

I saw that treetop smoker has posted again.. I think she was of to buy some toys

Edited by Yorkmaster, 08 November 2007 - 04:16 AM.

Posted Image

#35 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 05:05 AM

Posted Image
Comments: :blink: Never seen an outfit like that before :blink:

Posted Image

Comments: So it seems to be happening on this page as well, with each post of yours containing less and less clothing, an interesting trend :)

Posted Image

Comments: So it seems you broke the trend :) Although it has to be said that it is just a tad strange seeing a guy wearing that outfit ;)

Thx 4 comments :) !! I like to play with new different outfits :D , and I know some of them look strange :lol:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#36 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 03:15 PM

I apologise for the absence folks, I've been working on a secret project...

As some of you may or may not know I'm the biggest Star Wars fan. Period. Soon I'll be unveiling my hidden project - Jedi Robes! And Lightsabers! (modified version of "Plasma Sabers"). And my newest Human Char...... Jedi Master Hector :D. Given enough support I may make a Hidden Jedi Temple with random based Sith Attacks, a faction were you star as Jedi Initiate and move up to Elder Jedi Master (A.k.A Yoda and Mace Windu status) Perhaps lightsaber crafting and a few scripted force moves.... of course this is on your support :D. Keep watching the sky!

"At an end your lore is, and not open-ended enough it was..."

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 08 November 2007 - 03:20 PM.

#37 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 03:31 PM

Wrong thread Lady Blue. Dont worry i will move it for you :)

#38 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 03:44 PM

Wrong thread Lady Blue. Dont worry i will move it for you :)

Thanks :hug: . Im a bit out of it today so I knew something like this was bound to happen :crying:

#39 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 03:58 PM

I apologise for the absence folks, I've been working on a secret project...

As some of you may or may not know I'm the biggest Star Wars fan. Period. Soon I'll be unveiling my hidden project - Jedi Robes! And Lightsabers! (modified version of "Plasma Sabers"). And my newest Human Char...... Jedi Master Hector :D. Given enough support I may make a Hidden Jedi Temple with random based Sith Attacks, a faction were you star as Jedi Initiate and move up to Elder Jedi Master (A.k.A Yoda and Mace Windu status) Perhaps lightsaber crafting and a few scripted force moves.... of course this is on your support :D. Keep watching the sky!

"At an end your lore is, and not open-ended enough it was..."

Mega coolness :) I'd noticed a couple of Star Wars WiPs out there the last couple weeks (or was it days?), though I didn't really look at them. Will there be bounty-hunteresque stuff in there as well? (yeah, I'm a Fett-fan :D )
BTW, Think the Biggs scene at the beginning of episode 4 will ewver be put back in?

Edited by Chiglet, 08 November 2007 - 04:04 PM.

#40 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 04:21 PM

I was thinking about giving Haruko Werewolf powers as she is a Wolf elf. So I am messing with the werewolf model to make it look a little more female. Still needs some work.

Posted Image

Seeing as Haruko has dark red hair should I give the werewolf form red fur? I am not sure if that would look good or not.

Maybe just for the fur on her head. Or stripes or something throughout.
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...