Jump to content


fixed polish .tra files

2 replies to this topic

#1 Aku

  • Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:11 AM

I was rather annoyed, when I've noticed that the polish version of Chloe won't install. So I took some time debugging .tra's and fixed some bugs. There were some missing '~' and ']' and some lines were pasted double. After I've fixed those errors it finally installed. I hope it'll work correctly. Gonna play this mod now. ;)

Ps. I'm sending fixed .tra's as an attachment for anyone who'll be interested in this. Just replace the ones in /Chloe/D/Polish.

Attached Files

#2 -Guest-

  • Guest

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:17 PM

Thank you very much! That was a problem... :<

#3 anathema83

  • Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:17 AM

thanks, i'm installing megamod now, and trying to fix this made me very angry :)
now i've got it right

Reply to this topic