is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:54 AM

Posted Image
#22 Challenge:
Sarevok
Deadline: Friday, 30th November
Post your piece in this topic!

Finally we get to illustrate our loved and hated half-brother Sarevok! He has plenty of material, lots of cool scenes and of course glowy eyes that can be an infinite source of inspiration. Have fun and let ideas flow free - and as you know, there are no limitations to the medium or style as long as the product is your own. :)

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#2 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 12:30 PM

Posted Image

*whistles*

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#3 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 12:42 PM

:woot:

Baby Pictures Blackmail!!

I Love It :devil:
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#4 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 01:31 PM

Choo, you're evil! :lol:
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#5 Zoraciel Ivtel

Zoraciel Ivtel
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 02:12 PM

Do I dare try an Order of the Stick-style one?

Probably would be fun...

#6 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 02:27 PM

Ooh Zoraciel, that would be fun. :D I'd love to see.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#7 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 03:36 PM

*whistles*

BWAHAHAHA.

Oh, yes. MS paint can be a verrry effective tool for generating teh lulz.

Hmm, I actually don't think I've ever done a Sarevok-centric crack!comic. I'll have to see if I can come up with something.

#8 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 03:51 PM

If there is anything the WoW Model Viewer excels at, it is dressing up characters in ornate armor. In this case, I went all-out with the spikes.

Sarevok.jpg

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#9 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:34 PM

I swear he looks close to one of those War Golems from WCIII. Only much smaller thankfully - and boot size isn't too large this time. :)

Nice work there Tempest.

*whistles*

For once I'm NOT jealous. :D

Heh, evil CC, pure evil of you to blackmail Sarevok so. :P
Love it. :hug:

Hmm, I actually don't think I've ever done a Sarevok-centric crack!comic. I'll have to see if I can come up with something.

Oh I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard Vilkacis, after all you got the would-be street tough guy posing as a merchant/soldier/godspawn, trying "to take over ze world". And all that drama. <_<

Bleh, it'd almost be a comical repeat of Pinky and the Brain, if we only had Pinky's replacement... hm. :whistling:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#10 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:35 AM

I know, I'm such a meanie. :P Thanks, guys.

Nice one, Tempest.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#11 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 03:32 AM

CC -awwww! cute widdle Sarevok with his itty glowing malicious eyes of doom and plastic toy symbolic of future madlunaticviolence and awww, he's cuddly!

Tempest - :D niiiice. Will say though, armour like that, he doesn't NEED a sword, he can just charge straight in! Cannonball/Battling Ram Sarevok FTW.

vilkacis - love your comics, eagerly await this new one :D

Harper - Pinky's equivalent in BG? ...Biff? [Although in that line, a Biff and Tiax combination might be even more sillyful. Hmhm...]
Ev-'ry-bo-dy wants to rule the world! o/~

#12 Bluenose

Bluenose

The gnome-sage of Ral Worcester

• 1565 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:07 AM

Neverwinter Nights doesn't have quite as elaborate spikes as WoW, so this is Sarevok before his armour got quite so spiky. :unsure:

edit: Is it my monitor, or do his eyes look green here?

Attached Images

• Sarevok.jpg

Edited by Bluenose, 19 November 2007 - 06:08 AM.

Back from the brink.

Like RPGs? Like Star Wars? Think combining the two would be fun? Read Darths and Droids, and discover the line "Jar Jar, you're a genius".

These, in the day when heaven was falling,
The hour when earth's foundations fled,
Followed their mercenary calling
And took their wages and are dead.

#13 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:00 AM

They do look a bit green, but otherwise, he looks awesome.
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#14 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:03 AM

Nice. I can just see young Sarevok sitting in his garage (...) welding sharp things to his armour. "More spikes. Needs more spikes." :lol:

But yeah, his eyes are definitely green.

#15 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:07 AM

Harper - Pinky's equivalent in BG? ...Biff? [Although in that line, a Biff and Tiax combination might be even more sillyful. Hmhm...]
Ev-'ry-bo-dy wants to rule the world! o/~

I do *not* want to know how that episode would pan out. :P

edit: Is it my monitor, or do his eyes look green here?

Thankfully my monitor has stopped going yellow for a couple of minutes. Yeah, they do look sort of greenish, but mostly yellow :)

Looks nice Bluenose. :)

Edit: Mostly *dark yellow* I should say actually.

Edited by Solar's Harper, 19 November 2007 - 07:14 AM.

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

~***~***~***~

#16 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:31 AM

So what we all need to do is go to Solar's house and borrow his monitor. Cause, yes, I'm seeing green.

I still like it. It and the others are very nice.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#17 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:09 AM

You must be joking Kellen.

Seriously, if I move the monitor even the slightest inch, there's a high chance I'll be seeing multiple changes from yellow, clear, green, blue, and dark yellow (blinding more like) for days, if not weeks on end.

No joke! -_-

~***~***~***~

#18 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:24 AM

I didn't say we were keeping it, just going to borrow it to view the picture. But to be nice we won't move it. We'll just have to crowd around it.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#19 Bluenose

Bluenose

The gnome-sage of Ral Worcester

• 1565 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:39 AM

It's strange, because on my monitor at home Sarevok's eyes definitely look more yellow than green, but on a couple I tried at work they're certainly more green than yellow. :unsure:

But here's another. After a hard days slaughter, there's nothing more relaxing than heading down the beach and catching some sun.

Attached Images

• Sarevok_2.jpg

Back from the brink.

Like RPGs? Like Star Wars? Think combining the two would be fun? Read Darths and Droids, and discover the line "Jar Jar, you're a genius".

These, in the day when heaven was falling,
The hour when earth's foundations fled,
Followed their mercenary calling
And took their wages and are dead.

#20 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:42 AM

I am blinded.

Sarevok... in speedos.

If anyone needs me, I'll be at the hospital.

Great work... :D