• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 09:16 PM

Just a general notice: if anybody wishes to review further dialogs for the Longer Road and is not afraid of spoiling him/herself - please ask me for a password. I reserve a right to judge your intentions though. :)

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#2 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:57 AM

I'd like to ask for it, if possible. :)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#3 Arcalian

Arcalian
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 08:11 AM

Last I checked I already had a pasword for the workroom,,,but I thought it dissapeared when the mod went public. Where is it now?

#4 Feanor

Feanor

The Elven Lord

• 1808 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 05:06 AM

I ask too, Dorotea, if it's possible. B)

#5 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 06:09 AM

Feanor -- I PM'ed you the password. The workroom is still there but it is called Redemption Workroom for some reason. :P

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#6 TheLongestGoodnight

TheLongestGoodnight
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:32 AM

Just a general notice: if anybody wishes to review further dialogs for the Longer Road and is not afraid of spoiling him/herself - please ask me for a password. I reserve a right to judge your intentions though. :)

I don't suppose it's still possible to get the password after 4 years? Monsieur Joneleth is being difficult, and 1. Bodhi doesn't show up; she's supposed to at the Balthazar scene... Right? And 2. There aren't any dialog options to add Balthazar. Which is irritating me. I'm about to just CLUA Ctrl+Q him.

#7 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:32 AM

If Balthazar is not showing it might mean many different things, like your Joneleth is not being redeemed after all. What other mods do you have installed? If you know how to get the savegame and zip it you can try sending it to me.

Btw - the protected forum was for reviewing the dialogs when mod was still in the works. Bug reports can be simply posted on the open forum. You can also simply email me with your questions.

I have not been supporting the mod for some time simply because I am no longer doing any Infinity engine modding but I can still answer simple questions.

Edited by dorotea, 25 June 2008 - 09:34 AM.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#8 TheLongestGoodnight

TheLongestGoodnight
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:08 PM

If Balthazar is not showing it might mean many different things, like your Joneleth is not being redeemed after all. What other mods do you have installed? If you know how to get the savegame and zip it you can try sending it to me.

Btw - the protected forum was for reviewing the dialogs when mod was still in the works. Bug reports can be simply posted on the open forum. You can also simply email me with your questions.

I have not been supporting the mod for some time simply because I am no longer doing any Infinity engine modding but I can still answer simple questions.

Oh. Oh well. I've got BG2 Tweaks Fixpack, Baldurdash, Ascension, The Longer Road, Solaufein, Valen, and Kelsey. I'm pretty sure I downloaded them in that order, but it was 2 or so weeks ago (*new to modding*) and I really don't tend to remember farther than 2 days.  :huh:

Mostly, I'm just curious as to what dialog is the right dialog to redeem Irenicus. Finished the Deva quest with an A+, and I THINK I said the right things... *shrug* But he's still all "I vant his soullll..." Balthazar does join me if Jon isn't in the group, checked that a little bit ago.

I don't think my savegame would help, though, since my latest save is a little before the Sendai fight (after defeating Abazigal). Didn't want to screw it up, and have to restart TOB.  -_-

#9 -Shasa-

-Shasa-

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:02 AM

i had problems with Balthasar too. He joined me allright, met him at Bhaal's Trone, helped me to kill Bodhi and Melissan, played riddles with the Demogorgon, but then the Solar choose to totally ignore Irenicus (who told me after Sendai that he'll take Illmater's offer for a brand new human soul) she spoke with Balthasar and me only...after that i got epilogues for all my NPC's (Kiv-Deheriana, Xan, Valygar, and also a nice one for Balthasar) and not a word about Jon Irenicus...'sppose he stayed soulless
then i replayed from the monastery, this time killed Balthasar and in the final got everything just fine, Jon in a new body and all...

the same problems with Kivan - there is a Tzazok's heart quest when Nyaale supposed to destroy Tzazok's heart and restore Kiv's. If Irenicus is in the party, Nyaale won't talk about Kivan, i had to kick him out till Nyaale'd done with Tzazok...

#10 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

i had problems with Balthasar too. He joined me allright, met him at Bhaal's Trone, helped me to kill Bodhi and Melissan, played riddles with the Demogorgon, but then the Solar choose to totally ignore Irenicus (who told me after Sendai that he'll take Illmater's offer for a brand new human soul) she spoke with Balthasar and me only...after that i got epilogues for all my NPC's (Kiv-Deheriana, Xan, Valygar, and also a nice one for Balthasar) and not a word about Jon Irenicus...'sppose he stayed soulless
then i replayed from the monastery, this time killed Balthasar and in the final got everything just fine, Jon in a new body and all...

the same problems with Kivan - there is a Tzazok's heart quest when Nyaale supposed to destroy Tzazok's heart and restore Kiv's. If Irenicus is in the party, Nyaale won't talk about Kivan, i had to kick him out till Nyaale'd done with Tzazok...

I suspect there might be conflict with some other mods you have installed. LR is an old-style mod. My scripts actually override existing scripts. I am not sure how things are done nowadays - I suppose there is a way to make LR less conflicting, but I have not touched Infinity Engine for years and it does not look like I will have time for a major revamp of the LR any time soon. Well, maybe if there is still interest somebody will volunteer to re-script LR?

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes