Comments on "BGT-WeiDU Modlist"

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:28 AM

I revamped the Mod Releases thread to be drastically less clunky. It is but a links page now. Comments go here.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:09 AM

Ah, if you could make the links go to their specific file directories in the SHSDownload places.
Ps, I know that you are busy so I'll give you the url's to quote and copy-paste-insert. :wub:

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU , 1
BG1 Unfinished Business (BGT-WeiDU), 1
BGT-NeJ2 Compatibility Modification, 1
BGT-WeiDU Tweak Pack, 1
Indira NPC (BGT-WeiDU), 1
Lure of the Sirine's Call (BGT-WeiDU), 1
Mulgore and Xavia NPCs (BGT-WeiDU) 1
Restored Textscreen Music, 1

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:15 AM

Well, you can also find the mods at different mirrors, so I'm just linking back to the topic so that the common download links are visible.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:28 AM

Well, you can also find the mods at different mirrors, so I'm just linking back to the topic so that the common download links are visible.

Yes, but as they are the first links(as in 1) they should at least go to somewhere, and not just link themselves to the same topic the looker is currently on. <_<

And by the way, the new look is wonderful.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#5 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 04:10 AM

Me link to Tutumods Forum for Xan's BG1 Friendship Path wants.
http://forums.pocket....php?board=53.0

#6 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 04:47 AM

Have a link to Xan's BG1 Friendship Path Forum you shall. :)

--------------
Retired Modder

#7 manwe858

manwe858
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 07:19 AM

Great, Thanks! Some of these mods through me for a loop to find, so this is very useful. I'd also like to ask if anyone has Ruad R'hofessa mod, since it seems like that webpage doesn't download for me.

Thanks,
Manwe858

#8 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:54 PM

Best to use [this link] for Ruad, as it also states that v20 is not ready for Prime Time. Ideally, someone could get Moonfruit's approval for mirroring.

#9 manwe858

manwe858
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:07 PM

Best to use [this link] for Ruad, as it also states that v20 is not ready for Prime Time. Ideally, someone could get Moonfruit's approval for mirroring.

Got it Muchas Gracias

#10 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:04 AM

If I'm understanding the purpose of that list correctly, you can also add Rogue Rebalancing to it since it auto-adapts a few components which affect BG1 areas based on whether TuTu or BGT is detected (i.e. concerning store, item and area names).

#11 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:57 AM

A good and useful list, but I did not see a link to this comments topic on it. I think in future when this topic leaves the first page it might be useful in future to have a direct link here (better than someone starting a new topic about it).

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#12 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 05:51 PM

Comments actualised. Thanks.

--------------
Retired Modder

#13 Hety

Hety
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:06 PM

So these mods can be considered 100% compatible and can be installed in any order w/o any bugs? Or are there any guidelines on installing them all w/o any issues?
GIEF EPEX! © Believe @ Lightning' Blade(WoW)

I often type on shitty keyboards and in dark places. So dont mind my typos. PLEASE.

kkthxbye...

#14 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:25 PM

If I'm understanding the purpose of that list correctly, you can also add Rogue Rebalancing to it since it auto-adapts a few components which affect BG1 areas based on whether TuTu or BGT is detected (i.e. concerning store, item and area names).

You can also add Coran's Friendship (more Coran banters), NPC Kitpack (can kit some Tutu/BGT NPCs), and Song & Silence (new merchant down at the Nashkel Carnival).

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#15 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:28 PM

So these mods can be considered 100% compatible and can be installed in any order w/o any bugs? Or are there any guidelines on installing them all w/o any issues?

The BGT-WeiDU compatibility guide is a better source.

#16 Hety

Hety
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:25 PM

Well the compatibility list does not imply that the other modifications mentioned are compatible with each other" is the part that troubles me.

Atm i did install of a good part of mods from Mod List and i'm already expiriencin install errors. Which troubles me to say the least :)

I often type on shitty keyboards and in dark places. So dont mind my typos. PLEASE.

kkthxbye...

#17 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:51 PM

Well the compatibility list does not imply that the other modifications mentioned are compatible with each other" is the part that troubles me.

Atm i did install of a good part of mods from Mod List and i'm already expiriencin install errors. Which troubles me to say the least :)

Correct, and that isn't something I am going to delve into. In this forum, I only consider BGT-WeiDU vs. Mod A, and BGT-WeiDU vs. Mod B, and never Mod A vs. Mod B. I know for one that Rogue Rebalancing has its own compatibility thread.

Unofficially, I believe all of them work together OK.

Edited by Ascension64, 26 January 2008 - 05:52 PM.

--------------
Retired Modder

#18 Hety

Hety
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:29 AM

They dont. As i said i already went into some errors during installation. Hopefully i'll have lil more time to play with it to document em.

kkthxbye...

#19 Hety

Hety
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:35 PM

To start with in this install infinite ammo stacking is not working properly. To make long story short...
1. Buy 2 stacks of arrow. 120 in stack.
2. Try to combine them. You will get 220 and 20. Nice...

WeiDU.log attached.

Added:
Item BG1-ification caused problems. Maybe add some compatibility check?

Attached Files

Edited by Hety, 27 January 2008 - 01:41 PM.

kkthxbye...

#20 Altomar

Altomar

Seraph

• 163 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:45 PM

Try to install BG2 Fixpack v4 after official patch and then install every other mod that you want.
The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) component has some problems with Drizzt saga mod.
Don't use Better calls for help component from SCS. When you kick a BG1 NPC out from the party they won't say anything or rejoin.

Edited by Altomar, 27 January 2008 - 05:52 PM.