• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 06:02 AM

The readme can be accessed through this link.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#2 --Daemon--

--Daemon--

Posted 27 December 2007 - 10:04 PM

The readme can be accessed through this link.

Sorry, but the link seems to be dead

#3 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:36 PM

It wasn't earlier. ???? :mellow:
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#4 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:12 AM

Until SHS gets its readmes online, I've got the readme on my own website. The server doesn't go down often, but it appears to be down at the moment. It should come back soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum