Dynaheir journal/gnolls bug

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:41 AM

This will probably be long and boring (but an exhaustive way to debug and fix your problem :P)

The spokesgnoll (that's catchy btw :lol:) is X#DGNLG1.CRE :) The Others are G2, G3 and G4.CRE... So before trying to spawn him using CLUAConsole:CreateCreature('X#DGNLG1'), check whether there are 4 blue gnolls in the area (which means he's already spawned but not talking ;))

If he's not there, spawn him using CLUAConsole:CreateCreature('X#DGNLG1')

Now, if he's already there (or if you spawned him and still doesn't talk) please do a CLUAConsole:GetGlobal('X#DQGoodGnolls','GLOBAL') to check whether he can talk to you (he talks if that variable is 1 :P)

Now if it's not 1, you might wanna do CLUAConsole:SetGlobal('X#DQGoodGnolls','GLOBAL',1) and wait for him to talk (or try talking to all of them cause you dunno which of them is G1.CRE :P)

Now if none of them still talk, please attach the file called the WeiDU.log in your BGII folder, grab NearInifinity from here, put it into your BGII folder, run it, expand the CRE tree and export X#DGNLG1.CRE and attach it too :) (which would point to this being another one of those cases where BPv180 overwrote the default WTASIGHT.BCS script or something :unsure:)

If it comes down to attaching the CRE, and the problem being indeed BPv180, you'll have to export WTASIGHT.BCS somewhere, rename it to BPWTASGT.BCS and put it into your BGII's override folder :cheers:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#22 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

"Spokesgnoll" is an awesome word.