Photo

Still Interested

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Discordia

Discordia
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:32 PM

yep...still interested...or is intrigued the right chosing of words...i m kinda new to english (that being 10 years of school - alright, technically 6 but i like to entertain the notion that i kept learning in the meantime)

anyway...

i was kinda wondering whether i would be able to chose between the different pics you offer for your npc (or if i had to take those changes manually), since i am kinda...well, lets just say i might be more superficial than your average shs member...that is, at least than most others are admitting to be...

anyway...your mod seems ambitious, to say the least, so i m kinda hoping to not see this one swallowed up by ambition as it happens way too often.

#22 Gabriel

Gabriel
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 11:34 AM

Heya long time stalker....YEA STALKER :ph34r: !!! of you Sir K and I have a bone to pick whit you!!! This august is the 3rd consecutive birthday I wished upon a star that our mighty Sir K finally releases this mod, and well it has not come to pass.... but I don't mind, It's alright hehe even if it takes till the 25th anniversary of BG to be released it's okay :blink: . What I don't like is not keeping us in the loop.. I know RL is more important, but common whould it be so bad to stop by once a month and say something to all of us <_< ??

#23 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:31 AM

Heya long time stalker....YEA STALKER :ph34r: !!! of you Sir K and I have a bone to pick whit you!!! This august is the 3rd consecutive birthday I wished upon a star that our mighty Sir K finally releases this mod, and well it has not come to pass.... but I don't mind, It's alright hehe even if it takes till the 25th anniversary of BG to be released it's okay :blink: . What I don't like is not keeping us in the loop.. I know RL is more important, but common whould it be so bad to stop by once a month and say something to all of us <_< ??

A very valid criticism, so apologies all round :)

Yes I am still alive, and yes I do still intend to resume work on Chrysta in the not-too-distant future. In fact I am now in a position to say that RL problems/issues are going to be all tied up and behind me by the end of September, so if I haven't launched into Chrysta again by the beginning of October you have my full permission to stalk me for real and give my butt a good kicking :)

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#24 Gabriel

Gabriel
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:59 PM

Hmm October is here... so Sir K do I need to go over there and give you te "boot of justice straight in you're buttocks??" (that just does not sound good comming from me... I guess Minsc is the only one who can really do that line and sound threatening.) oh well I can always say: Sir K meet my imaginary sword, sword meet sir K... arghh feel my hamsters wrath (really I have a hamster..). O'K enough insanity for now, how about an update on you're situation?? A few kind words to us, you're fans, hmm??

Edited by Gabriel, 04 October 2008 - 11:38 AM.

#25 Yakumo Fuji

Yakumo Fuji
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:16 PM

:Poke: Hello? Any updates/progress?

From the concepts I've read here, it might be the most interesting NPC ever created (in my eyes), but that only matters if she's going to be released some day...

#26 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:44 PM

I hear you. I don't think Chrysta will be abandoned though. She is a unique gal and her romance sounds fun and challenging and I'll snap her up as soon as she's ready. I hope we hear from Sir K soon. But I know he's really really busy but I think he loves Chrysta too much to let her die. At least I hope so!

#27 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:46 PM

Some of us have been waiting since the original TeamBG days...

Get back on teh clock, Sir K!

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#28 Silvain

Silvain
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:26 PM

Is this mod dead??? I haven't been waiting as long as most of you guys...(only two years) but Sir K has not given any updates in a LOOONG TIME... so my question is: Should I give up on this mod????

#29 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:46 AM

stalk me for real and give my butt a good kicking

*Gives Sir Kalthorine a nice kick* Hey, mister! Where are you? Come here or SHS people will find you an breake some of your ribs! :D We realy want that mod...

#30 Yakumo Fuji

Yakumo Fuji
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

I'm lucky. I'm only waiting for about three months now. On the other hand, I haven't had any update while I waited, and never seen any progress on this... *sigh*

#31 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:11 AM

Everything comes to those who wait... eventually :)

This mod is turning into a lifetime's work it seems, but after a long absence I am back on the case. I can't promise deadlines or anything like that, but I will be working on this mod steadily (if slowly) from now on - provided there is still some interest. Even if the game's modding community dies off, for as long as SHS is around to host I'm not giving up on Chrysta. Watch this space for more details soon :)

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

#32 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:33 AM

THE ORDER OF THE RADIANT HEART RULES ALL!!!!!!

I can't see your workroom, but if you need help, let me know, please. Darned good to see you. Big time. And very sincerely.

#33 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:51 AM

Still interested? Yes.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#34 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

Yay! He's back!

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#35 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Destroyer of Worlds

• 139 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:53 PM

Everything comes to those who wait... eventually :)

This mod is turning into a lifetime's work it seems, but after a long absence I am back on the case. I can't promise deadlines or anything like that, but I will be working on this mod steadily (if slowly) from now on - provided there is still some interest. Even if the game's modding community dies off, for as long as SHS is around to host I'm not giving up on Chrysta. Watch this space for more details soon :)

This is cause for celebration. *Passes out cheap beer* :cheers:

Knowledge is power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be evil.

Minsc: You do not seem like a Sarevok to me. Too much humble, not enough "RARRRRGH, Feel my unholy rage."

#36 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

This is cause for celebration. *Passes out cheap beer* :cheers:

Well if people had told me earlier that BEER would be involved I'd have been back here a lot sooner... hehe.

New Developer Diary entry up anyway, for those interested in such things. :)

Edited by Sir Kalthorine, 14 April 2009 - 01:54 PM.
I can't spell propparly...

#37 Dragon's Bane

Dragon's Bane
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:35 PM

I have just joined mainly to express my interest in this mod. I have been waiting to play this mod for a long time and I am still very much intersted in it. I have enjoyed many mods from Spellhold Studios and look forward to experiencing more wonderful mods.

#38 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:45 PM

(Still waits for the mod)
Gosh, I hope this project isn't dead or something... I still remain in hope that one day...

#39 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:34 PM

(Still waits for the mod)
Gosh, I hope this project isn't dead or something... I still remain in hope that one day...

Here, here! Let the mod live. Let it live! :)

- E

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#40 Suspiria

Suspiria
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:27 PM

I am still interested. :) Although I am not sure "still" is entirely accurate as I just learned about this mod for the first time ever about 30 minutes ago, which is odd, since I have been keeping an eagle eye, or so I thought, on BGII NPC mods off and on for 6 or 7 years.
Posted Image