Photo

Still Interested

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Fury945

Fury945
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:09 PM

Is this mod dead? It sounds really interesting. Hope it gets finished eventually. :D
All that is gold does not glitter. (taken from a poem in The Lord of The Rings)

Darkness is my friend.

Carpe Diem. (Latin for sieze the day)

Live By The Sword.

#42 deltaknightstryke

deltaknightstryke
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:05 PM

It sounds like an intriguing mod, but I just hope the creator hasn't become a tad burnt out in it's creation. It's the burden of creating anything really, it takes time, patience, determination, and sheer willpower. Personally, I like what I see!

#43 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

Liam, any idea if this project will be released? Maybe if it's in advanced stage then someone else may polish it up? Maybe someone should ask Sir Kalthorine?

#44 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:01 AM

I wouldn't want to do that even if I could--Chrysta is all Sir K's mod, and it would feel wrong to do something like that without him involved. Unfortunately Chrysta is a huge mod, and there's still quite a bit to do before it's ready for the public. With any luck Sir K will reappear and resume work on the mod in 2011. :)

#45 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:48 AM

I can help a bit with coding, if he needs some help (I have no idea if he's a codder, but probably you would help him as well, since you already coded half of SHS mods :P)... Well, poke him from time to time... maybe that will make him come back. :P