Is Tashia voiced now?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Qwinn-

-Qwinn-

Posted 20 January 2008 - 02:52 AM

Hello all :) Thanks for all the good work you guys do keeping this great game interesting :)

Previously I've played lots of quest mods and such, but never tried an NPC mod before. I think I've decided that my first will be Tashia - it seems pretty complete and have heard great things about the mod, plus I love riddles :)

I am curious though... reading through the forum, sometimes I get the impression she is voiced, and other times she isn't. What's the deal there? Is it partially voiced or something? Was it voiced and then that part was removed due to new material?

I'll likely play it regardless, but good voicing -does- do a lot for me. If the most recent versions aren't voiced but an older version is, is that available, and how much would I lose for that? Etc. etc. :)

Thanks for any replies :)

Qwinn

#2 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:16 PM

No, she isn't voiced, and there are currently no plans to do so.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#3 goonandthug

goonandthug
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

There IS some voice, but I'm not sure if it isn't previously in game.

#4 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:21 PM

I guess I should have made my post clearer. All versions (including the newest one) are not voiced in the main dialogues.

What voices there are, are for battle cries, needing healing, etc.

If someone wanted to do a voiced version later on, they are more than welcome to do so, but there are no plans to one on my end.

Edited by Bri, 10 June 2008 - 04:22 PM.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."