#1 bigmoshi

bigmoshi
  • Modder
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 09:27 AM

Fixes for v0.85:
  • Item flag columns when viewing CRE files (NoPick, Stolen, NoDrop) - Avenger
  • Fixed duplicate file resources index
  • Brighter area maps (Yes! You'll no longer go blind looking at dark areas)
  • Added custom are/wed/tis files
See v0.85 - http://www.shsforums...showtopic=31285

Hope this will be useful :cheers:

"[You are] the foe of my foe, friend of my friend, by the first sapling that rose where Shilmista now stands, and by the shadow it will cast before all things will end, I swear to give my blood for you." - Kivan when we meet Imanel Silversword.

bigmoshiteam2.jpg

@ SMM Auto DL / Auto-Installer / Manual Install / Walkthru - based on Erebusant's installation @
@ Infinity Explorer v0.85 (Some fixes for v0.75/v0.80) @
@ Future of MegaMods? - Working with Mega-Modification Installations - by Ascension64 @

#2 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:29 AM

Very useful. And appreciated! I am looking forward to your C++ editor build.

#3 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

Very useful. And appreciated! I am looking forward to your C++ editor build.

You mean C#, I think. It isn't the same as C++.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#4 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 05:03 PM

heh. Yep, I mean C# (but they are all the same to me - I cut my teeth on BASIC and then promptly forgot even that :D )

#5 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 12:14 AM

Thanks for the update bigmoshi!

However, I have small request - could you make the gamma setting an optional toggle, possibly with a check in the View menu? While it is indeed very useful in dark indoor areas, it sort of makes the bright outdoor areas (i.e. AR0700.ARE) look washed out and kind of foggy. Now, if this was a toggle check we could simply enable it at need. ;)

#6 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:50 AM

Thanks for the update bigmoshi!

However, I have small request - could you make the gamma setting an optional toggle, possibly with a check in the View menu? While it is indeed very useful in dark indoor areas, it sort of makes the bright outdoor areas (i.e. AR0700.ARE) look washed out and kind of foggy. Now, if this was a toggle check we could simply enable it at need. ;)

I'd second this - please?

-Y-

#7 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:35 AM

I've IE v0.85! ^_^

I'm not an expert in "Infinity Engine" but I would like to know why in some cases (for example when I want open some areas) appear this message: "Please Insert Game CD3" (or CD 4 or CD5 or CD6).

I've a full installation of BG2 and when I play I not need to change CD

Thanks

Edited by ilot, 08 September 2009 - 10:43 AM.

Italian mods tanslator!!!!