A couple of minor dialogue bugs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nix

Nix

Oh Captain, my Captain!

• 319 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:04 AM

Hi there! I think I've found a couple of little issues in this mod.

Early in the game Sebastian had a strange conversation out of the blue with Nathaniel that starts with "What is it Nathaniel? You look like you have something to say" and goes on to mention "Andrei's gone". Andrei was right there next to him. We'd never been to the Luxley estate when that dialogue popped up.

Also, Anomen rather frequently tells Sebastian "I cannot see that you will ever make something of your life if you continue as you are." This dialogue has come up about 7 or 8 times now in my game. I don't think even Sebastian deserves to have Anomen continually chastising him like this!

And the mod has been very enjoyable so far. Great work once again, Miss Sakaki and Feuille!

#2 Miss Sakaki

Miss Sakaki

Modder

• Modder
  • 505 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:30 AM

Sorry about those bugs! They're fixed in the next version. Thank you for the report, and I'm glad you're enjoying the mod so far.

#3 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:51 PM

I'm merrily returning to my game with Andrei and Seb and loving them! I just saw the version update by since it said not to install mid-game I'll just leave my game as is. I guess it is only minor dialog issues? Anyway since I have several games going I don't want to lose too much time. But when I finish I wonder if I can just install the new version and not have to uninstall the other one? I mean can I just install it right on top and then start a new game with the boys?

#4 Miss Sakaki

Miss Sakaki

Modder

• Modder
  • 505 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 04:46 AM

The bugs in v1 aren't game-breaking, so yeah, if you come across them just let us know - there are ways of working around them. The reinstallation issue is one where Sebastian's kit decides it doesn't want to be there anymore; it should be fixed but it's probably best not to reinstall midgame just in case. Have fun playing!