Photo

Comments about PoOC #27

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
198 replies to this topic

#21 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:00 PM

Thanks all! Release will be - well, I have a few more outfits to finalize, but mainly we're waiting on some permissions.

Greatfool1 - as long as their equipment is standard stuff, not exnem specific, I'd think the body wouldn't matter at all - it doesn't affect the face/hair/etc. Are you using OMODs? I find that the easiest way to switch bodies.

Andaius - thanks - and not a chance in hell :P I'm trying my hardest to learn how to *Babarize* stuff for my poor under-supported favorite body. I think Exnem's has more than enough people working for it. ;)

Rumms - The one main pose I'm using in those collages is the Weapon01-1 from the OSRCustom mod; I think you can find links on the eyecandy forums, if not lemme know & I'll track down the links that have been posted on CI.

#22 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:56 PM

Anyway, I might be persuaded for certain other things in private discussion. ;)

Yes, but what about Oblivion mods?

Lawl, only kidding :P I'll pm you!

Kalia, thank you for the information - I'm registered at Eyecandy so I'll go straight over :)
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#23 Andaius

Andaius
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:07 PM

Rump, if you need help finding it over there just send me a PM same name ove at EC. Morn did an exellent job makingthem! Kalia, can't blame me for asking! :P Good luck on your future projects You do lovely work! Also Kalia did you get Morn's latest update he added like 10 more poses!
Posted Image Of wonderful Companions!

#24 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:11 PM

Thanks ever so much Andaius, I will pm you if I get stuck :)
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#25 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:22 PM

Andaius - thanks - and not a chance in hell :P I'm trying my hardest to learn how to *Babarize* stuff for my poor under-supported favorite body. I think Exnem's has more than enough people working for it. ;)

Does that mean you don't want your stuff Exnemized, or am I just being an idiot again? :wacko:

#26 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:47 PM

Does that mean you don't want your stuff Exnemized, or am I just being an idiot again? :wacko:

I'm confident to know that Kalia will be very generous about her work being Exnemized. ;)

Posted Image

#27 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:58 PM

I'm confident to know that Kalia will be very generous about her work being Exnemized. ;)

Well, it's Floydian1's & my work - so he gets a say in this as well. But no, that was not what I was saying - just that *I* am not going to do it. :P Personally I think any item released should be available for every body mod out there (and heck, that includes Eshme's & Growlf's - folks do still use those), but that takes folks actively supporting & doing that for each one. The BAB community seems a little thin on modders right now.

#28 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:09 AM

Kalia, unfortunately Zhu, who was working on the BaB dress convertion hit a bad case of RL and has put the converstion on pause for the forseeable future. So unless some new person is going to pick up it may be very long indeed before we see anything BaB converted over. You've make wonderful outfits that so tempt me to try them to see how well they work using them with Exnem just to have the outfits!
<snippety>

I use Exnem;s myself, but snagged the kf shortdresses, and the other chest to play with. All the dresses in the shortdress chest (in the boat) work perfectly well with the Exnem body, though do tend to be a bit breeezy in the back :whistling: However, about 1/2 the items in the other chest (by the sewer exit) are totally invisible, missing massive sections of the garment, cause invisiblitiy of one's character's various body areas, or cause CTDs. If you don't mind trying on each individual piece to find all the problem pieces, you can potentially end up with quite a selection. I used to have most of the problem outfits memorized, but since I haven't played in over a month don't remember many of them.

:ph34r:

#29 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:26 AM

Kalia, unfortunately Zhu, who was working on the BaB dress convertion hit a bad case of RL and has put the converstion on pause for the forseeable future. So unless some new person is going to pick up it may be very long indeed before we see anything BaB converted over. You've make wonderful outfits that so tempt me to try them to see how well they work using them with Exnem just to have the outfits!
<snippety>

I use Exnem;s myself, but snagged the kf shortdresses, and the other chest to play with. All the dresses in the shortdress chest (in the boat) work perfectly well with the Exnem body, though do tend to be a bit breeezy in the back :whistling: However, about 1/2 the items in the other chest (by the sewer exit) are totally invisible, missing massive sections of the garment, cause invisiblitiy of one's character's various body areas, or cause CTDs. If you don't mind trying on each individual piece to find all the problem pieces, you can potentially end up with quite a selection. I used to have most of the problem outfits memorized, but since I haven't played in over a month don't remember many of them.

:ph34r:

*If* you were using the most recent version of the kfclothes mod (which had most stuff incl with it), I'd be willing to bet your problems were in that you didn't have BAB installed. A bunch of items pull textures from the BAB clothes folder - so even if you don't use the body, you need those resources installed. Because each shortdress is a modified texture, the shortdresses mod was completely self-enclosed. What you'd wanna do - and what I've done for instance with Growlf's, which has some *great* resource textures & even some items we've used this time - is before installing/omoding take out all the body stuff from the BAB mod, so you're left just with the clothes/armor/etc. Or install exnem's on top of it, but I think that's iffier.

#30 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:55 AM

Well, it's Floydian1's & my work - so he gets a say in this as well. But no, that was not what I was saying - just that *I* am not going to do it. :P Personally I think any item released should be available for every body mod out there (and heck, that includes Eshme's & Growlf's - folks do still use those), but that takes folks actively supporting & doing that for each one. The BAB community seems a little thin on modders right now.

Yeah, I figured I was just an idiot.

#31 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:43 AM

*looks at everyone's screens*

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

WAAAAAAAHH! I WANT TO GET BACK INTO OBLIVION!!!! Posted ImagePosted Image

Seriously, I can't take it anymore!! *looks through mess in room* Where is that damn DVD??!! *makes a huge cartoon-like mess looking for it*

By next week I will have everything ready to get back into this game. I have a mess of things to take care of first. *looks at room*
Starting with this mess...

Keep up those great screens everyone!
~Shadow
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#32 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:54 AM

Yeah, I figured I was just an idiot.

Nah, I can see how the original comment could be taken that way. :cheers:

New Shadow' screens coming? Ooooh. :D

#33 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:39 PM

New Shadow' screens coming? Ooooh. :D

Well nice to see I'm not forgotten. :D

Well screens may be a bit long in coming. I need to finish securing space on my PC, get through this project and exam next week, find my missing Oblivion DVD, install, re-download a huge amount of mods, and an enormous mess of other stuff I won't bother typing because I'm so drained at the moment.

But eventually, yeah. :blush:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#34 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:46 PM

:( at Today's date.

I guess I just gotta horde all of my cake for myself. :cheers:

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 20 February 2008 - 03:48 PM.

A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#35 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:05 PM

:( at Today's date.

I guess I just gotta horde all of my cake for myself. :cheers:

Happy Birthday Ryu!! :cheers:

I'm on less and less anymore, dead motherboard and all.

#36 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:12 PM

Happy BDay Ryu!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
....er, actually, lots of beer & lots of birthday cake? maybe not . . . . :P

(mumbles to self about how bdays only show up on the main page, and so if one has one's bookmark set to come directly *here*, one doesn't see them . . . .)

#37 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:37 PM

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ryu !! :cheers:

Posted Image

#38 Andaius

Andaius
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

HAve a good one Ryu! Hope You have a very happy day to day! Happy Birthday!
Posted Image Of wonderful Companions!

#39 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:47 PM

:hug: Happy birthday Ryu ! :cheers:

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#40 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts