Photo

Help please I think I've borked my game =s=

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Spirited Treasure

Spirited Treasure
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:34 AM

Before I finish what mods I am working on and reinstall... Please if you know what the issue is with me then do tell..

The problem:
I can not enter any mages guild.. Everytime I try the load screen comes up and then about 60 -70% through I CDT .. I tried in both Skingrad and also Bravil.. Same result and only mages guild doors..

According to wrye bash this is my load order

Also I've never had this happen before now..

================================

Masters for Save 290 - Adalyn Tariel - Ranger's Cabin, Level 18, Playing Time 95.11.57.ess:
00 Oblivion.esm
01 Bab.esm (Version FINAL)
02 KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
03 Landmarks, w Wells.esp (Version 1.10)
04 FGPorter_nofollow.esp
05 NoMerchantBarterChatter.esp
06 No More Annoying Comments.esp
07 [GFX]_Initial_Glow-self.esp
08 SleepRestAnyTime.esp
09 aaaBorsBedrolls.esp
0A actors_in_charge.esp
0B DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C Slof's Oblivion Robe Trader.esp
0D Slof's Oblivion Goth Shop.esp
0E Salmo The Baker v2.0.esp (Version 2.06)
0F NoQuestItemsSI_1b.esp
10 KDCirclets.esp
11 RSArmor.esp
12 1SBVampireOutfits.esp
13 Babarized SlofsBraceletsAndRings.esp
14 Babarized ElegantVests.esp
15 Slof's Oblivion Goth Shop II.esp
16 It's A Wig!.esp
17 BabShop.esp
18 Power Attack Voicemod.esp
19 XiaNewAmuletsV1.esp
1A bodymods.esp
1B Babarized AlienSlofsClaws.esp
1C DrinksForSale.esp
1D babehair_EV.esp
1E Bashed Patch, 0.esp
1F greyland.esp
20 Borderless_Cyrodiil-3578.esp
21 DarkFlame.esp
22 chorrol.esp
23 Cloudruler Guest Quarters.esp
24 Slof's Male Clothing.esp
25 CM_Better Wine_SI.esp
26 PondCottage2.0.esp

27 spirit_skingrad2.0.esp ------------>> Mine .. adds a buyable cabin to Shadeleaf copse

28 whitestallion.esp ------>>>> Mine replacement for White Stallion Lodge

29 spirit_arbor_ic.esp ---------->>> Mine adds bedsitter to IC arboretum area (sp)

2A Winterhouse.esp
2B EnchantingFreedomPlus.esp
2C Bab.esp (Version RC1)
2D kfclothes.esp

2E sebighead.esp ------------>>>mine .. makes Big Head essential cause I like him and he dies in game from stealing those forks .. Also gives food to a couple of the beggars over there and attempts to give more ingrediant inventory to one of the merchants ..

2F MoreTraining.esp
30 Cane of Sheogorath.esp
31 UnderwaterVisibilityMod.esp
32 nVidia Black Screen Fix.esp (Version 1.0.0)

(This list has been copied to the clipboard.)
The body is a cage each of us trapped within our own little worlds, beasts torn from the wild, put on parade, never comprehending what goes on outside beyond the cage. But sometimes, when the handlers aren't looking, we can reach through the bars and touch one another. If we try really hard, if we strain and stretch to make that contact and it only lasts a few seconds, I know. But it feels like forever and I'd want it that way, forever freed from the cages wild and unfettered, flying when we can fly, running when we cannot, bounding and leaping over hills and plains, the world spread out before us in sunlight, sunset, darkness, twilight. I dream at night of a key, or two. One for me and one for you.
-Cenobite

#2 Spirited Treasure

Spirited Treasure
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:32 AM

Ok i gave up and got tired of testing so final results is I still don't know what was causing this.. Maybe Ob just imploded =L=

anyway I unchecked all the bab stuff and started a new char and still could not enter mages guild.. so that leaves them in the clear.. Just wanted to note that.

I'm in the process of reinstalling now =s=
The body is a cage each of us trapped within our own little worlds, beasts torn from the wild, put on parade, never comprehending what goes on outside beyond the cage. But sometimes, when the handlers aren't looking, we can reach through the bars and touch one another. If we try really hard, if we strain and stretch to make that contact and it only lasts a few seconds, I know. But it feels like forever and I'd want it that way, forever freed from the cages wild and unfettered, flying when we can fly, running when we cannot, bounding and leaping over hills and plains, the world spread out before us in sunlight, sunset, darkness, twilight. I dream at night of a key, or two. One for me and one for you.
-Cenobite