Photo

Challenge #31: Girdle of Gender Change

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

I shall never be able to look at Xan the same way again. Poor Xan... :devil: I wonder if the mod could make the curse permanent?
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#42 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:38 PM

... and then she will romance Haer'Dalis, I just know it. :)

#43 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

... and then she will romance Haer'Dalis, I just know it. :)

What a doomed relationship that will be :lol: Kulyok, that so needs to be added into the mod, even as a minor side joke.
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#44 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

Okay you guys, I'm done ^_^. The details may differ slightly since I drew the first two a couple months ago and I just drew this last night, but yeah.

So here's page 3.

gg3.jpg

Aaand once the party gets enough gold for the Remove Curse, it's time for KARMIC RETRIBUTION UPON IMOEN! MUAHAHAHAHA!

gg4.jpg

Hope you guys like 'em. ^_^

...MAN, I'm glad my friend told me about this challenge, it's what finally convinced me to join SHS. ^_^ Belive me, I'll be participating in all the challenges from now on. They're fun. ^_^
...And now off to draw more gender-bent people! Yay!
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#45 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:22 PM

:woot: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Gods too funny and sad all the same. Excellent work Sammi, definetely encouraging you for more challenges, your works are fabulous. :cheers: :hug: :D

(Still it IS a sad day to see that happening to Imoen for a change) :crying:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#46 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:57 PM

Hey guys ^_^;
Sorry, I know I've put up a lot already, but I keep getting ideas for this one!
So here are a few more girdle-related arts --

First off, we have one of the most underappreciated characters in the BG series...

g1.JPG

...And this is my own Bhaalspawn, Samora, turned into a guy...

g2.JPG

...And this is just plain HILARIOUS...

g3.JPG

...Um...and that's...well...Auren Aseph and Nalia. Hooray for NPC mods!

g4.JPG

I dunno....maybe I'm putting too much up...sorry if it's annoying or anything. I don't know if there's a limit per contest...
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#47 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:11 PM

It's perfect. :)

#48 Alatariel

Alatariel

Inquisitor!

• 479 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

There is no limit. And you are awesome xD
'NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency! Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surpr-... I'll come in again.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!... Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!'

#49 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:40 AM

^^^
This.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

#50 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:11 AM

I dunno....maybe I'm putting too much up...sorry if it's annoying or anything. I don't know if there's a limit per contest...

Don't worry, there's no such thing as a limit in the Fanart Challenges. :D Fantastic hilarious stuff, Sammi! :woot:

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#51 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:03 AM

Hey guys ^_^;
Sorry, I know I've put up a lot already, but I keep getting ideas for this one!
So here are a few more girdle-related arts --

First off, we have one of the most underappreciated characters in the BG series...

g1.JPG

Oh gods, I love this one even more than the Xan ones (sorry!). ^_^

...And this is my own Bhaalspawn, Samora, turned into a guy...

g2.JPG

She's taking it remarkably well...

...And this is just plain HILARIOUS...

g3.JPG

I concur. It is hilarious. :D

...Um...and that's...well...Auren Aseph and Nalia. Hooray for NPC mods!

g4.JPG

My reaction was just that of Nalia, and after that loud laughter. :lol: Also, love how your Nalia looks. ^_^

Also, if there were a limit, Doxie would have been banned from participating during the Xan challenge. :lol: *ducks, runs and hides*

- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Jazhara7, 01 April 2008 - 02:04 AM.

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#52 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:32 AM

:D Well I think I'm just about dead with laughter, how about you guys? And AWESOMENESS CANNOT BE LIMITED.

LOVE the Auren Aseph comic, that - just - *brilliant*. And Immy is quite the fanciable man...

#53 WizWom

WizWom
  • 270 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:14 PM

Watching Jonathan Schattke, NPC...

I woke up, slightly hung over, I think I was up too late drinking. We were celebrating killing our first ogre, near the Lion's Way crossing. We divided up the loot, and Gorion's ward, Hugh, had decided I deserved one of the magical belts, although we had not the funds to identify them. I jumped out of bed, and was instantly greeted with wolf whistles.

"What the heck are you whistling at?" I tried to say, but my voice cracked, it came out way too high pitched.

"Well, girl, you go to bed without a nightshirt on in the men's dorm, what do you expect when you get out of bed?" Montaron said, to my confusion. I looked down at myself... and I was endowed. Well endowed. With breasts. I checked under my loincloth.

"Oh, dear gods!" I grabbed my shirt and quickly put it on, it stretched way too tight over my new chest. My britches were tight, too, and I needed to cinch my belt in much more than usual - or, I would, if I wasn't wearing that girdle we'd found. A light dawned upon me, and I sank onto the bed and started crying.

Khalid came over, gently put an arm on my shoulder. "What is it girl? Are you worried over your honor? I assure you no one was in the bed with you. I am an elf, I did not sleep, I was just meditating through the night. I know this for a fact."

I collected my possessions... thankfully I only had chain mail, I can just imagine trying to get Plate Mail refitted for this situation.

I found Jaheira in the common room, eating breakfast. "Well, if it isn't our jack of all trades. You sure tied one on last night, although, surprisingly, you look amazingly renewed."

"Er, Jaheira, do you notice anything odd about me?"

"What, you are a fine young girl. Sit down, girl, you'll need a good breakfast. We're going after the Hobgoblins that took Joia's ring today."

"Jaheira, I was a young MAN last night, don't you remember?"

"No, were you? How odd. Are you a shapeshifter?"

"No, I am no doppelganger. I think it's this magical girdle we found."

"Well, I memorized Identify last night, maybe we should check the belt Hugh kept for himself."

"Here he is now. Perhaps he has it with him."

"Good morning, Jaheira. Who's this lady with you? And have you seen Jonathan?"

"Um... this is Jo Ann. Jonathan was... called away, and she says she's willing to take his place."

"Oh, quick work, Jaheira. I can see why Gorion trusted you. Jo Ann, huh? Pleased to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine," I said, keeping the form of polite conversation, and a very odd sensation was filling my belly, as the handsome Paladin bent down and kissed my hand. Tingles went up my arm, and I blushed, of all things.

"Do you mind if I join you ladies? Where is Khalid?"

"He's writing some letters. He already finished breakfast."

"Jo Ann, do you have an Identify spell? Jonathan said he was going to wear his belt without identification, and I'm just a bit less trusting than he was."

"Ah, yes, as it happens, I do."

"Excellent," he brought out a belt, "please, do the honors."

I took the belt, and cast the spell, "It is a girdle of piercing. Quite handy with chainmail."

"Oh, that is good news. I'll be back in a second, I've got to barter with Bently."

I watched him go, and found myself admiring his figure. I shook my head. "Jaheira, does... um, do you... curses. Do curses such as this change, um, desires?"

"Oh!" She started laughing. "Oh, you poor girl! You're sweet on him, aren't you? Yes, curses of this sort do usually also change the preferences. Well, you could do worse!"

"But I don't want to 'do' at all... er, i think. Oh, blast, I don't know what I want!" And, for the second time this morning, I started to cry. "What sort of a *sniff* warrior *sniff* breaks down and cries all the time?"

"The sort of girl that is going through a very traumatic time, of course. Now, dry those tears, are you done with breakfast?"

"Yes.. Why?"

She led me to the ladies midden, and patiently explained the care and keeping of womanly bits. I was horrified at how careful I must be, and grateful she took the time.

When we finished up, Hugh had gotten the party together. "OK, Khalid and I will wear heavy armor and melee. The rest of you will use missile weapons."

"Hugh? I think I'm better suited to melee, I think I'm stronger than Khalid."

Hugh looked at me like I was crazy. "Jo Ann, I don't want to risk you getting hurt. Khalid knows the danger, and is quite good with a sword. You be a good girl, and use your bow from the second rank. If anything breaks through, or flanks us, you go ahead and engage them to protect Xzar."

Now, yesterday, I would have been angry at being put in the back rank and protected. Now, I was near-on swooning over this darn Paladin for doing it to me.

So, we headed off to track down the hobgoblins. Montaron scouted ahead, and Hugh chatted quietly with Khalid, as we walked up the road. Montaron came back, reporting a pair of nasties just up ahead. we readied our weapons, and advanced.

The hobgoblins saw Hugh and yelled "Spare no one!" And the fray was joined! The clang of sword on sword, and one of the Hobgolins started towards us in the back. Jaheira tucked her sling away and got her club out, and I drew my longsword and rushed it! Zxar cast Larloch's minor drain, and I entered melee. A couple rounds passed, and he got through my guard with a thrust... right into my chest! But before it could follow through, a club smashed it in the face, and it fell backward, the sword cutting a gash down my side. I fainted.

I came through, Hugh with his hands on my breast and side, a very worried look on his face. I was, absurdly, pleased. "Thank goodness you're alive! There should be no scar." He noticed he still had his hands on me, and awkwardly puled them back, as if they were on something hot. Come to think of it, I was feeling quite warm. "Perhaps you'd better let Jaheira have the chainmail and shield, you can fall back if another monster breaks through. I couldn't bear to see you hurt again."

We searched the bodies, and there was nothing. No ring. We continued up the road, to where Montaron said the next group was. Three this time, and no injuries. And the ring was there. We brought the ring back to Joia, and started for Beregost again.

So it went, we got to Nashkel, and started exploring the mines for the cause of the danger. Kobolds. Hugh made a point to sit next to me at meals, and I was adjusting to my situation. Thankfully, Jaheira seemed to be the only one sharp enough to realize I was Jonathan, changed into a woman - and she seemed amused by the reactions of people. I know I was not used to being treated this way.

#54 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:43 PM

Um, WizWom, this is actually the FanART challenge. :blink:

Still, love your entry anyway. ^_^

- :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#55 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

Oo, no limit?
...That's good, because I'm almost done with another batch.

^^; Sorry! It's just that, I came up with something REALLY FUNNY, and I just had to draw it! It should be up....soon.
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#56 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

...Whew. Okay, done. Just had to add the finishing touches onto the last piccie.

:cheers: So, without further ado--

...Jaheira.

g1.jpg

The world's 'smartest' gnome (not so smart now, are ya?)

g2.jpg

...And now, for the ones I *REALLY* had some fun with :devil:

...Fed up with Salvanas' lechery, #CHARNAME and friends decide to teach him a lesson he won't soon forget...

g3.jpg

....Unfortunately, it didn't really have the desired effect...

g4.jpg

*snrk* well, that's all for right now. Hope you like em.
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#57 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

YOU MADE ME SNORT, SAMMI. THAT WAS FANTASTIC. XD

My husband agrees with Salvanas on the breast-groping front, apparently.

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#58 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:31 PM

Sammi, you rock.

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#59 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:10 AM

Also, if there were a limit, Doxie would have been banned from participating during the Xan challenge. :lol: *ducks, runs and hides*

- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why Doxie doesn't participate in the challenge for a while now -- although I am highly tempted to draw female Xan.

Great work with Slavanas Sammi. Now all he heeds is a full body size mirror and a room with a lock, and no female would ever have to worry about him again.
Posted Image

#60 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:16 AM

Orthodoxia. I beg of you.

GO FORTH AND DRAW.

Please? :crying: