Photo

Black Pearl?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stilkyz0r

Stilkyz0r
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:00 PM

Ok, I've gotten to the part with the sewers and the black pearl... I've found the sewers and everything, but can't find the pearl! I've searched through the entire thing time and time and again but it's simply not there! What to do?

#2 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

It's there, but the Pearl's pic is not black.

Spoiler: Have you checked out the Light House?

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#3 Oldwolf

Oldwolf
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:54 AM

Warning SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scroll down to read spoiler

The Pearl itself is NOT in the sewer system, you'll find some thieves down there and the stolen goods as well as a dead mage and some loot. The pearl itself is with the thief that has the glorious hand which is created from a dead thiefs hand. He is in the lighthouse and the clues to that start with the "New" group of bandits operating up at thieves den area. you'll get a scroll that talks about the glorious hand. In the sewers you'll find a badly made map of restenford which if you show it to Welcar (the warehouse guard) he'll direct you to further clues and also mention the lighthouse. Show the badly drawn map to Pelltar and he'll also mention the lighthouse. The main thief and the pearl are in the top floor of the lighthouse with the real murderer/thief.

#4 Oldwolf

Oldwolf
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:54 AM

Hand stutterd double post :(

Edited by Oldwolf, 28 March 2008 - 08:55 AM.

#5 Stilkyz0r

Stilkyz0r
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:31 AM

Ah, I see. Well thanks a lot!

#6 DBear

DBear
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:55 PM

Crap. I got that pearl and it not being black, I kept it and went back to Beregost.

#7 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:29 PM

Crap. I got that pearl and it not being black, I kept it and went back to Beregost.

It's not critical ... eventually Welcar would be worried by Baron's reaction, but nothing more, lol :-D

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn