Half-Orc pics

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SaintZenn

SaintZenn

Best game ever

• 419 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:37 PM

Does anyone know where I can find some good female half-orc portraits? I only have this one.

Attached Files

My Deviantart account

Mme. Thenardier:
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
`Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong sh*t!
Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there
What a cruel trick of nature landed me with such a louse
God knows how I've lasted living with this bastard in the house!

#2 SirLancelot

SirLancelot
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:53 AM

I'm still laughing at your avatar, sorry. Very funny. What about Hildury portrait from IWD2 NPC Project?
Where men gather, a bustle of chaos ensues. I would save them all, if I could.

#3 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:02 AM

Ilmatar did one for me. Check out the personal pic on my profile.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#4 SaintZenn

SaintZenn

Best game ever

• 419 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

Well, I'm looking for a grey half orc with tusks. Really hard to find one that looks half way good. I mean really, every race has their lookers and the uglies.
My Deviantart account

Mme. Thenardier:
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
`Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong sh*t!
Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there
What a cruel trick of nature landed me with such a louse
God knows how I've lasted living with this bastard in the house!

#5 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

Er... never mind. That's what I get for asking her to base it on a RL photograph.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#6 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

If you're just looking for something to use as a custom PC portrait, try searching sites like elfwood and deviantart. It'd probably be easier to find a male half-orc portrait, but it shouldn't be impossible to get what you want. This one is pretty good - the colour is wrong, but she does have tusks:

http://www.elfwood.c..._small.jpg.html

Edited by vilkacis, 28 March 2008 - 02:49 PM.

#7 Vizeteufel

Vizeteufel
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:47 AM

If you're just looking for something to use as a custom PC portrait, try searching sites like elfwood and deviantart. It'd probably be easier to find a male half-orc portrait, but it shouldn't be impossible to get what you want. This one is pretty good - the colour is wrong, but she does have tusks:

http://www.elfwood.c..._small.jpg.html

ZOMG! :woot: That's one pretty half-orc girl!

Thanks for pushing me in the direction of this fine gallery, mate! :hug:

"Maturity is no constant condition, it's trying to make right decisions every day anew."

#8 Scipio

Scipio

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

• 1790 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:13 AM

So that's what my sister's gym teacher looks like today. Or could it be... no, that surely isn't my sister.

Sexist comments aside, here's another sexist comment: Meet that girl after a few strong dwarven ales and you may soon be making quarter-orcs if she doesn't dual-Bobbitt you into sterility with those axes.

All previous sexist comments aside, I like to play as a half-orc berserker when I'm not in the mood for romance with NPCs. The Bioware half-orc is not the handsomest chap I've been. Thanks for the link to some more pleasing alternatives.
I did battle with monsters, and they became me, and when I gazed into the abyss, the abyss looked away shyly.
See, it helps not to believe all the stuff that philosophers spout.

#9 Vizeteufel

Vizeteufel
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

Sexist comments aside, here's another sexist comment: Meet that girl after a few strong dwarven ales and you may soon be making quarter-orcs if she doesn't dual-Bobbitt you into sterility with those axes.

All previous sexist comments aside, I like to play as a half-orc berserker when I'm not in the mood for romance with NPCs. The Bioware half-orc is not the handsomest chap I've been. Thanks for the link to some more pleasing alternatives.

I'd be willing to take that risk. :D Challenges make the prices all the more worthy.

But you're right on that one, Bioware's not nice to its poor half-orcs. Shame on them! :new_bottom:

EDIT: @vilkacis

Why do you think her color is wrong? :huh: She isn't that green, but half-orcs also differ in skin color, right?

Btw. this pictures are so great, I've decided to try them as portraits for Icewind Dale 2. It worked fine. ^_^

Edited by Vizeteufel, 06 April 2008 - 11:27 PM.

"Maturity is no constant condition, it's trying to make right decisions every day anew."

#10 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:13 AM

Ummm, don't know if this helps...but I thought I'd share anyway.

*ducks, runs and hides*

- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#11 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 06:02 AM

Does anyone know where I can find some good female half-orc portraits? I only have this one.

Is my mod NPC's portait the only pic you could find? Wow, didn't know there were that little :blink: I have looked and I only have another Half-Orc male pic.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#12 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:16 PM

I just saw there's two more Orc Nouveau pics by Ursula Vernon. These are coloured, and in a style much more suited for a portrait, I think.

Orc Nouveau II (warning, contains uncovered swollen mammary organs)

Orc Nouveau III <<This one is especially nicely suited to be used as a portrait, I think.

I think I'm going to try playing a Half-orc in NWN or NWN 2 after all, just to use those as portraits...

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#13 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

I just saw there's two more Orc Nouveau pics by Ursula Vernon. These are coloured, and in a style much more suited for a portrait, I think.

Orc Nouveau II (warning, contains uncovered swollen mammary organs)

Orc Nouveau III <<This one is especially nicely suited to be used as a portrait, I think.

I think I'm going to try playing a Half-orc in NWN or NWN 2 after all, just to use those as portraits...

I saw these a while ago and loved them - especially II! I think I have a thing for orcs :lol:
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#14 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:43 AM

I found this one in one of the NWN packs. Is she a looker or what? :woot:
Posted Image

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle