Photo

Half-Orc pics

13 replies to this topic

#1 SaintZenn

SaintZenn

Best game ever

• 419 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:37 PM

Does anyone know where I can find some good female half-orc portraits? I only have this one.

Attached Files

My Deviantart account

Mme. Thenardier:
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
`Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong sh*t!
Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there
What a cruel trick of nature landed me with such a louse
God knows how I've lasted living with this bastard in the house!

#2 SirLancelot

SirLancelot
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:53 AM

I'm still laughing at your avatar, sorry. Very funny. What about Hildury portrait from IWD2 NPC Project?
Where men gather, a bustle of chaos ensues. I would save them all, if I could.

#3 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:02 AM

Ilmatar did one for me. Check out the personal pic on my profile.
"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#4 SaintZenn

SaintZenn

Best game ever

• 419 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

Well, I'm looking for a grey half orc with tusks. Really hard to find one that looks half way good. I mean really, every race has their lookers and the uglies.
My Deviantart account

Mme. Thenardier:
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
`Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong sh*t!
Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there
What a cruel trick of nature landed me with such a louse
God knows how I've lasted living with this bastard in the house!

#5 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

Er... never mind. That's what I get for asking her to base it on a RL photograph.
"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#6 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

If you're just looking for something to use as a custom PC portrait, try searching sites like elfwood and deviantart. It'd probably be easier to find a male half-orc portrait, but it shouldn't be impossible to get what you want. This one is pretty good - the colour is wrong, but she does have tusks:

http://www.elfwood.c..._small.jpg.html

Edited by vilkacis, 28 March 2008 - 02:49 PM.

#7 Vizeteufel

Vizeteufel
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:47 AM

If you're just looking for something to use as a custom PC portrait, try searching sites like elfwood and deviantart. It'd probably be easier to find a male half-orc portrait, but it shouldn't be impossible to get what you want. This one is pretty good - the colour is wrong, but she does have tusks:

http://www.elfwood.c..._small.jpg.html

ZOMG! :woot: That's one pretty half-orc girl!

Thanks for pushing me in the direction of this fine gallery, mate! :hug:

"Maturity is no constant condition, it's trying to make right decisions every day anew."

#8 Scipio

Scipio

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

• 1790 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:13 AM

So that's what my sister's gym teacher looks like today. Or could it be... no, that surely isn't my sister.

Sexist comments aside, here's another sexist comment: Meet that girl after a few strong dwarven ales and you may soon be making quarter-orcs if she doesn't dual-Bobbitt you into sterility with those axes.

All previous sexist comments aside, I like to play as a half-orc berserker when I'm not in the mood for romance with NPCs. The Bioware half-orc is not the handsomest chap I've been. Thanks for the link to some more pleasing alternatives.
I did battle with monsters, and they became me, and when I gazed into the abyss, the abyss looked away shyly.
See, it helps not to believe all the stuff that philosophers spout.

#9 Vizeteufel

Vizeteufel
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

Sexist comments aside, here's another sexist comment: Meet that girl after a few strong dwarven ales and you may soon be making quarter-orcs if she doesn't dual-Bobbitt you into sterility with those axes.

All previous sexist comments aside, I like to play as a half-orc berserker when I'm not in the mood for romance with NPCs. The Bioware half-orc is not the handsomest chap I've been. Thanks for the link to some more pleasing alternatives.

I'd be willing to take that risk. :D Challenges make the prices all the more worthy.

But you're right on that one, Bioware's not nice to its poor half-orcs. Shame on them! :new_bottom:

EDIT: @vilkacis

Why do you think her color is wrong? :huh: She isn't that green, but half-orcs also differ in skin color, right?

Btw. this pictures are so great, I've decided to try them as portraits for Icewind Dale 2. It worked fine. ^_^

Edited by Vizeteufel, 06 April 2008 - 11:27 PM.

"Maturity is no constant condition, it's trying to make right decisions every day anew."

#10 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:13 AM

Ummm, don't know if this helps...but I thought I'd share anyway.

*ducks, runs and hides*

- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#11 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 06:02 AM

Does anyone know where I can find some good female half-orc portraits? I only have this one.

Is my mod NPC's portait the only pic you could find? Wow, didn't know there were that little :blink: I have looked and I only have another Half-Orc male pic.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#12 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:16 PM

I just saw there's two more Orc Nouveau pics by Ursula Vernon. These are coloured, and in a style much more suited for a portrait, I think.

Orc Nouveau II (warning, contains uncovered swollen mammary organs)

Orc Nouveau III <<This one is especially nicely suited to be used as a portrait, I think.

I think I'm going to try playing a Half-orc in NWN or NWN 2 after all, just to use those as portraits...

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#13 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

I just saw there's two more Orc Nouveau pics by Ursula Vernon. These are coloured, and in a style much more suited for a portrait, I think.

Orc Nouveau II (warning, contains uncovered swollen mammary organs)

Orc Nouveau III <<This one is especially nicely suited to be used as a portrait, I think.

I think I'm going to try playing a Half-orc in NWN or NWN 2 after all, just to use those as portraits...

I saw these a while ago and loved them - especially II! I think I have a thing for orcs :lol:
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#14 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6209 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:43 AM

I found this one in one of the NWN packs. Is she a looker or what? :woot:
Posted Image

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger." -Billy Connolly

Reply to this topic