• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#241 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:40 AM

Sorry for all the B-Days I missed.

Heck, sorry for not being here often everyone. Great to see your screens are still as awesome as ever.

I'll try to stick around more and get more screens. Sometimes RL just does not let me though.

Anyways, keep it up! :D
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#242 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:11 AM

Great shots everyone! :D

Shadow good to see you're still around :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#243 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:15 PM

Enjoying the ss's, from everybody.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, and Happy Birthday Andaius, and anyone else I missed :)
Havent really looked at the comment section until now

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#244 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:26 AM

Chiglet - Beautiful landscape shots! ;)

Chimera - The set with S. Jackson are just great! The gunman outfit suits him very well :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#245 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:05 AM

Thanks much Kadaj X

#246 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:02 AM

Chimera - Once again great pics! They make a nice team :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#247 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:51 AM

Hey all! Loving everyone's pics. :) I'm still not fully 100% back, though at least work has slowed down. I keep meaning to do commentary on pics, so keep a hair or 2 crossed. :) I'll do it eventually. (and maybe have 1 or 2 new pics of my own to post)

#248 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:03 PM

:unsure:

*crickets chirping* Anyone still around here?

Well, if this posting rate keeps up *I* could go back to commenting here. ;)

Shots from yesterday:
Floyd: amazing shots as always. :wub:
kalia: eh, I did ok. :P

#249 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 12:21 PM

Yay! Other people posted! :lol2:

Chimera: Lovely collection of faces.

Gooch - Thanks! Wandered back, feels a bit nice to be back, maybe it'll even pick up a bit. ;) Wonderful shot, love the lighting there. She's gorgeous! And on that next one - hee. With those less intrusive interfaces I often forget they're on as well. :lol:

Floyd - too much prettiness! Too much! :P The shot of the ship and the sunset is just spectacular.

DFSL - I still *adore* that little black dress. I'm still willing to look at it in Blender for you if no one else has offered, tho I'm not a mesh-maker so don't know if I could do more than you have.

Darziak - Very cool series. I love the second shot - I can almost feel the - hangover? Trepidation? Something like that. Very "worn warrior"-y.

Floyd - The work on the chapel really is just stunning. :wub:

~~~
So, uh 468 posts in the screenshot thread. Been going since March. Seems about time for a new one, eh? Since it seems this place has slowed down a bit, perhaps some changes? I have a few suggestions, if no one feels I'm being too bossy as I *just* kind of wandered back in the place. :whistling:

How about we recombine pics & comments? That'd make the picture pages a bit easier to load, as there'd be some text-only posts in there as well. And then we could go up to 5 full-size pics per post, which would make it easier for folks who post on multiple boards, as most boards have that as the max - they could copy the post right over. Just seems with a smaller group posting here, it might flow a bit better on one thread - perhaps "Oblivion Screenshot Thread", simple & easy. :D

#250 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 12:24 PM

Thanks babes :wub:

I would add that technically there are no moderators left????
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#251 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:12 PM

Just popping in again before sticking myself with more pins and tyring to sew my fingers together.... ;P Haven't done a lot of playing lately, but I do still come here to look at the pics almost daily. Excellent work from everyone. :cheers:

So, uh 468 posts in the screenshot thread. Been going since March. Seems about time for a new one, eh? Since it seems this place has slowed down a bit, perhaps some changes? I have a few suggestions, if no one feels I'm being too bossy as I *just* kind of wandered back in the place. :whistling:

How about we recombine pics & comments? That'd make the picture pages a bit easier to load, as there'd be some text-only posts in there as well. And then we could go up to 5 full-size pics per post, which would make it easier for folks who post on multiple boards, as most boards have that as the max - they could copy the post right over. Just seems with a smaller group posting here, it might flow a bit better on one thread - perhaps "Oblivion Screenshot Thread", simple & easy. :D

Been thinking about the combining thing myself, but was going to wait for the new year to really suggest it. New year fresh start thing, and a lot of people are probably going to be busy with the upcoming holidays so I didn't want to really shake things up. :) Would be a lot easier in the starting of new threads as though. Least for me it would. I'm always afraid that I'm gonna screw something up in setting up conjoined threads. Combining the threads might actually create more commentary as well. :whistling:
If we do decide on upping the full size pics to 5, let's all stick to that :) Too many full sized pics really does tend to bog down the loading time, even with a high speed connection.
Let's wait to hear from the other posters here before making a final decision on any changes. There aren't any more than about a dozen or so. Less actually I think.

As for missing moderators, SeV is still around. :)

#252 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 06:29 AM

I say having the pictures and comments joined together will be alright since the speed of posting here has dropped significantly for awhile now.
Unless somone makes stuff that adds to my interest for oblivion I wont be posting anything much since I'm out of ideas.

Floydian1 - truly amazing screenshots I especially like how this one looks, I'm jealous of your computer. :o

#253 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:46 AM

Finding in The Modern Tamriel Adventuress Monthly, 1st Seed issue:

Posted Image

I Love the armor.

#254 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:17 AM

@ Chimera: Elven Armours (retexture), Assassin version
- you'll need both modifications
- and being a member of the fighter's guild
helps a lot in aquiring the armor ;)

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=15580

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=17208
Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image

#255 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

@ Chimera: Elven Armours (retexture), Assassin version
- you'll need both modifications
- and being a member of the fighter's guild
helps a lot in aquiring the armor ;)

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=15580

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=17208

Thanks much!

#256 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:36 PM

Please stop posting to this thread!!

New Thread (#29) HERE
(combines screenshot thread and commentary thread)

Edited by Chiglet, 31 December 2008 - 09:42 PM.