• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#21 Alatariel

Alatariel

Inquisitor!

• 479 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:01 PM

Abigail... you rock the Copper Coronet, oh yeesssss. ;>
'NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency! Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surpr-... I'll come in again.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!... Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!'

#22 Abigail

Abigail
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:29 PM

Abigail... you rock the Copper Coronet, oh yeesssss. ;>

Thanks! :D
my deviantart account ---> http://prozakc-blues.deviantart.com

#23 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 02:56 PM

Abigail, I just gotta say: GENIUS!
GO CORAN!

Oh, and, guess what, guys...I colored mine ^_^.

doubts.jpg

So...how's it look?
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#24 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

PRETTY! :D I love it, Sammi!

And Abigail, that was hilarious :D

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#25 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

^_^ And, alternately, after ToB, for the bonded path in the Xan romance. Personally I like playing through the non-bonded path better, but I just had to draw this because a) I've always wanted to draw a scene in Arvandor, seems like a pretty spiffy place, b) I've had this scene here in my head a while, and c) I'm a sucker for tearful reunions. Soooo...yeah. I LOVE the way this one turned out, Hells, I may even put this up on DA.

reunion.jpg

So, how's that? ^_^
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#26 Midorii-kiri

Midorii-kiri
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:42 PM

Awwww, that's so cute, Sammi! It made me feel all cute and fuzzy inside.
Are you secretly in love with a man you can never have, because he's entirely fictional?

"What are friends for? Other than eating, of course."

"I cuss, you cuss, We all cuss at Irenicus" --Me

#27 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

Definitely an aww, especially around the ears. (It was SisterV who suggested "What's been keeping you so long?" in the bonded path's epilogue; my own response would be, indeed, something full of disbelief and tenderness, preferably silent and tearful. :) )

#28 Dark-Mage

Dark-Mage

Because killing is an art, and I am a master.

• 344 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:14 AM

Nice artwork there Sammi! :D

#29 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:23 AM

Sammi's pics make me wish I didn't choose the 'god' option in the end. Ah well, Xan shouldn't have been acting like the way he did in ToB or else something might have worked out.

For the record, my computer had died a horrible, horrible death and I have lost many, many things therefore I am in a deep, deep depression :crying: *goes off to reinstall BG2, re-download the mods, and replay the whole damned game*
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#30 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:25 AM

Your avatar reflects the depression well, I see. :)

#31 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:06 AM

Nah, I just like suspicious looking archers :D
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#32 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:32 PM

Well, isn't this topic full of awesome. Let me make another attempt. Now with actual boldface for added drama.

chaotic.gif

It still bugs me that BG doesn't let me kill any of the people I really want to kill. :angry: ...that, and the fact and that if my CN character wanted to ascend, he would get shoehorned into either a "good god" or "evil god" role with nothing in between.

#33 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:57 PM

Sammi's pics make me wish I didn't choose the 'god' option in the end. Ah well, Xan shouldn't have been acting like the way he did in ToB or else something might have worked out.

For the record, my computer had died a horrible, horrible death and I have lost many, many things therefore I am in a deep, deep depression :crying: *goes off to reinstall BG2, re-download the mods, and replay the whole damned game*

...Xan is nice in ToB. I don't have anything to complain about. What are you talking about. SoA, yeah, he was a total jerk, leaving when I needed him the most, but ToB?

I hope you get less depressed soon and all. Depression is no fun.

EDIT: Oh, and Vilk, you are a freaking GENIUS. A GENIUS, I say.

Edited by Sammi Somara, 08 April 2008 - 05:00 PM.

-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#34 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:09 PM

Oh that is so familar a feeling. :devil:
Nice Vilkacis - comments as ever send the moon laughing.. oh alright, AND the sun. :D

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#35 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:09 PM

...Xan is nice in ToB. I don't have anything to complain about. What are you talking about. SoA, yeah, he was a total jerk, leaving when I needed him the most, but ToB?

I hope you get less depressed soon and all. Depression is no fun.

He dumped my poor little Bhaalspawn in BG1 (letter), then he dumped her in BG2 (spellhold) and then he asked to come back. I draw a line somewhere. It's still my favorite mod though, and Xan is still on my top 5 favourite NPCs. And I'm getting out of depression, I've got the brand new CS3 package :wub:

And vilkacis is a freaking genius.
Posted Image

#36 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

Well, isn't this topic full of awesome. Let me make another attempt. Now with actual boldface for added drama.

Hahaha, that was hilarious mate! :new_thumbs: :lol:

I particularly like the "Meteowned" slide, and I can definitivelly envision a CN protagnoist headbanging to (say) Linkin Park's "In the End" while Spellhold gets blown to bits. :ph34r:

#37 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:34 PM

Oh wow, Vilkacis, that is hilarious!!!!! :lol: (Acutally had me laughing so hard, I got teary-eyed, rubbed at the left eye, and pop! there went the contact lens! :P )

It still bugs me that BG doesn't let me kill any of the people I really want to kill. :angry: ...that, and the fact and that if my CN character wanted to ascend, he would get shoehorned into either a "good god" or "evil god" role with nothing in between.

I have to ask though... Why would you "volcano" Suldanesselar after having saved it from the fire and brimstone of rakshasas and pit fiends? :D LoL

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#38 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

I have to ask though... Why would you "volcano" Suldanesselar after having saved it from the fire and brimstone of rakshasas and pit fiends? :D LoL

Need to let off some steam perhaps? ^_^
(No geysers = no gas joke) :lol:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#39 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:05 PM

And now, I have yet another entry! XP
Elminster has a laugh at Edwin(a)'s expense!
Oh, and for those of you who were outraged by Eddy's fate, the message at the bottom of the pic was put there expecially for you.

edwina.jpg
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#40 Midorii-kiri

Midorii-kiri
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:12 PM

Poor poor Eddy.
Are you secretly in love with a man you can never have, because he's entirely fictional?

"What are friends for? Other than eating, of course."

"I cuss, you cuss, We all cuss at Irenicus" --Me