• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#41 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:04 PM

Because universe - or multiverse - can't work any other way :D

SHS_Ch_31a.jpg
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#42 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:06 PM

XDDDD

Oh, man, Doxia, that makes me glad I *didn't* choose godhood!
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#43 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:06 PM

I feel appreciated. XD

And this topic is made of awesome. So there.

(Also: ELMINSTERRRR! :angry:)

I have to ask though... Why would you "volcano" Suldanesselar after having saved it from the fire and brimstone of rakshasas and pit fiends? :D LoL

Well, partly because I thought it would be amusing, but mostly because I just haet elves and never wanted to save the bloody place to begin with. <_<

#44 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:09 PM

Well, partly because I thought it would be amusing, but mostly because I just haet elves and never wanted to save the bloody place to begin with. <_<

T.T My Bhaalspawn's an elf, do you hate her too?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#45 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:51 PM

XDDDD

Oh, man, Doxia, that makes me glad I *didn't* choose godhood!

Well, someone has to do the dirty work (paperwork) for the rest of the world/s to function properly :P

Also, elves are overrated.
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#46 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:56 PM

But dragons are not!

#47 princesspurpleblob

princesspurpleblob

Princess

• 329 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:15 AM

Well, isn't this topic full of awesome. Let me make another attempt. Now with actual boldface for added drama.

It still bugs me that BG doesn't let me kill any of the people I really want to kill. :angry: ...that, and the fact and that if my CN character wanted to ascend, he would get shoehorned into either a "good god" or "evil god" role with nothing in between.

LOL XD

And sammy: I love your xan works! So cute :)

#48 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:55 AM

Not out of date though, if you follow certain lines. ^_^

(Please note the subtle meaning in this sentence is NOT for minors, gorillas, rhinos, kangaroos, penguins, sharks or tuna fish to see) :whistling:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#49 Dark-Mage

Dark-Mage

Because killing is an art, and I am a master.

• 344 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:51 PM

And now, I have yet another entry! XP
Elminster has a laugh at Edwin(a)'s expense!
Oh, and for those of you who were outraged by Eddy's fate, the message at the bottom of the pic was put there expecially for you.

I actually LOLed :D

Edwina should have taken advantage of Elminster's laughing fit to attack him once again though! Might have stood a better chance then just walking stright up to him insults and spells a blazing :rolleyes:

#50 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:54 PM

Only if she subscribes to the usual "I'm better than you because I have pointy ears" philosophy. <_<

I'm cool with Xan too, at least he spends more time angsting than he does telling people they suck.

Hell yeah! emot_rock.gif

#51 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:20 PM

Only if she subscribes to the usual "I'm better than you because I have pointy ears" philosophy. <_<

I'm cool with Xan too, at least he spends more time angsting than he does telling people they suck.

Hell yeah! emot_rock.gif

No not really, she more subscribes to the "smile-constantly, be insuffereably cheerful and randomly burst into song" philosophy.
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#52 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:41 PM

No not really, she more subscribes to the "smile-constantly, be insuffereably cheerful and randomly burst into song" philosophy.

:blink: Uh... not the elf version of Alora? (hopefully?) :mellow:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

~***~***~***~

#53 Midorii-kiri

Midorii-kiri
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:49 PM

^___^ I love your pic Doxia! It's great! *massive gigglefest*
Are you secretly in love with a man you can never have, because he's entirely fictional?

"What are friends for? Other than eating, of course."

"I cuss, you cuss, We all cuss at Irenicus" --Me

#54 Midorii-kiri

Midorii-kiri
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:00 PM

Alshara is not too happy with Xan's way of dealing with Bhodi.

Why does Arvandor have to have so many trees?

Attached Images

• arvandor.jpg

Are you secretly in love with a man you can never have, because he's entirely fictional?

#55 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:30 PM

That's pretty. :) (And, hey, his rear isn't scrawny at all! It's nice and tight and... so there! :D )

#56 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

:blink: Uh... not the elf version of Alora? (hopefully?) :mellow:

Erm they act very similarly to tell the truth. Sammi's not quite as bad (she doesnt actually go around saying 'happy happy joy joy'). Also, she wants to be a bard.
But what's wrong with Alora? Alora's cool.

Alshara is not too happy with Xan's way of dealing with Bhodi.

Why does Arvandor have to have so many trees?

Lol, nice. And Middy, Arvandor has so many trees precisely because they're hard to draw and it wants to get on your nerves.
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#57 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:37 PM

Erm they act very similarly to tell the truth. Sammi's not quite as bad (she doesnt actually go around saying 'happy happy joy joy'). Also, she wants to be a bard.
But what's wrong with Alora? Alora's cool.

What's wrong with Alora? :blink: The fact her trademark phrase never stops repeating itself in my head and she's a very scary halfling that likes stuffing sandwiches down the throats of other people and grin widely at such things enough to freak me out?

... yes it is, hmm, Edwin you can keep the halfling. :P

Edwin: I hate you simian, but her company is refreshing.

~***~***~***~

#58 Midorii-kiri

Midorii-kiri
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:27 PM

That's pretty. :) (And, hey, his rear isn't scrawny at all! It's nice and tight and... so there! :D )

^^ Thanks. And there's a story behind that quote. I was in the Windspear Hills and we were in the middle of a battle when Xan suddenly stops. Then I get one of those "Xan's attention is focused on you" things. Then he got shot with an arrow.

#59 Crazee

Crazee
  • Modder
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:30 PM

These pictures have all been wonderful. Sammi - brilliant work. Especially that one about CompanionsMovingOn. You're all so talented, and us non-artists are all so jealous. Keep up the good work. It really made my day to see these.

(Was I the only who found themselves a little bummed out over the challenges that caught barely any attention - I always look forward to this thread! I'm glad this thread hasn't disappointed.)

#60 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:59 PM

These pictures have all been wonderful. Sammi - brilliant work. Especially that one about CompanionsMovingOn. You're all so talented, and us non-artists are all so jealous. Keep up the good work. It really made my day to see these.

(Was I the only who found themselves a little bummed out over the challenges that caught barely any attention - I always look forward to this thread! I'm glad this thread hasn't disappointed.)

Yeah it stinks when no one replies...I only wish I had joined SHS sooner, so I could have been there for those challenges...
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!