• Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:10 AM

Thank you for the excellent drawing!

#82 Midorii-kiri

Midorii-kiri
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:36 AM

how can i resist a depressed elven npc mod??)

So true. ^__^ Your pic is so dang cute! *huggles Xan* I think I'll steal him. ^^ My Bhaalspawn's a theif after all.
Are you secretly in love with a man you can never have, because he's entirely fictional?

"What are friends for? Other than eating, of course."

"I cuss, you cuss, We all cuss at Irenicus" --Me

#83 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:20 PM

Hi, ive bin watchin my friend azri uploading her pics (she made me play baldurs gate as well XD how can i resist a depressed elven npc mod??)and eventually i cant stand jst watchin around shsforums, so, now im uploading!! hello!

What came after...? Well....=)
They (namely Xan n my ranger PC and my party members) jst lay down n (no, not *die* >D ) enjoy the peaceful sunlight....tee hee

azri helped colour the cloaks with photoshop on the last minute by the way *hugs azri*
kulyok, thank you for the sweet mod XD

OMG, Quinn, I LOVE this pic! You need to post more often! Seriously, you're great!
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#84 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:47 AM

Azri and quinn so remind of certain old core books... It makes me feel all nostalgic about them... it is simply... too much for words at moments. Would love to be able to draw such things... always got nice pics in my hand but can't put them on paper <_<

Edited by Deathsangel, 15 April 2008 - 02:48 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#85 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:52 PM

Azri and quinn so remind of certain old core books... It makes me feel all nostalgic about them... it is simply... too much for words at moments. Would love to be able to draw such things... always got nice pics in my hand but can't put them on paper <_<

Well at least try to ^_^ Come on, we won't laugh at you or anything. Just try to draw what you see in your head.
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#86 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:40 PM

That is simply stunning. Very well done! :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#87 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:39 AM

After I've completely ridiculed myself with my silly doodle, you have absolutely no excuse!! Draw away!! :lol:

Quinn, your contribution is absolutely stunning! Wow!! I love the curves, the flowing robes, the "olden days" feel to it... :wub:

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#88 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:46 AM

:D This thread is full of awesome and pretty and plain bizarre. (And new artist, yay! <3)

Also, I like the dozens of happy endings Xan is getting, poor honey.

[/returns to internetlessland]

#89 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:50 PM

Hey, the pictures are great - but I think the theme was "what came after", not "Xan's happily ever after" :P

And now... Minsc finally managed to do this...
zlo_v_krabici.jpg
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#90 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:12 PM

Yay for Minsc!

Hey isnt today the deadline? Anyone know what time the new challenge typically begins? I'm itching to draw!

Edited by Sammi Somara, 18 April 2008 - 04:14 PM.

-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#91 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:19 AM

Hey isnt today the deadline? Anyone know what time the new challenge typically begins? I'm itching to draw!

The challenges change when I remember to do it really. :rolleyes: But hey! Now I finally remembered! Sorry for the delay, but now you get to illustrate mothers! Thanks to everyone who participated, you guys really had fun with this one. :D

Discussion and entries are still most welcome in this thread, they just won't be counted to the stats.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#92 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:55 AM

I really really loved all of Sammi's pictures!! ^^ Midorii's was really cute too, I particularly like the line "please, Estel'amin, this is supposed to be a peaceful place" XD
Doxia's is lovely as always :D and Vilkacis's always manages to draw me odd looks from all around the internet cafe

Um, one from me :3
The Seven Hells tavern-owned and run by an ex-Bhaalspawn, a pink-haired serving girl with a fondness for casual pickpocketting, and a bartender with glowing eyes (don't ever ask him where he got that from, though). And because this is a fanart, a certain bounty hunter gets through the game alive, just to make sure the gamblers in the tavern doesn't cheat too much, and provide the lady owner with glimpses of him now and then :3
Posted Image

I have to ask; is there any chance of a larger scan of this pic? I would dearly love to have it as my Faerun desktop background.

-Y-

#93 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:47 AM

I really really loved all of Sammi's pictures!! ^^ Midorii's was really cute too, I particularly like the line "please, Estel'amin, this is supposed to be a peaceful place" XD
Doxia's is lovely as always :D and Vilkacis's always manages to draw me odd looks from all around the internet cafe

Um, one from me :3
The Seven Hells tavern-owned and run by an ex-Bhaalspawn, a pink-haired serving girl with a fondness for casual pickpocketting, and a bartender with glowing eyes (don't ever ask him where he got that from, though). And because this is a fanart, a certain bounty hunter gets through the game alive, just to make sure the gamblers in the tavern doesn't cheat too much, and provide the lady owner with glimpses of him now and then :3
Posted Image

I have to ask; is there any chance of a larger scan of this pic? I would dearly love to have it as my Faerun desktop background.

-Y-

She has it uploaded to DeviantArt, you may wanna check there, though I'm not sure if she's made it available for download...
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#94 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 10:53 AM

Got it, thank you.

-Y-

#95 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:37 PM

A recent experience with an epic-level mage in PnP has left me no choice but to pay homage to a certain conjuror of level 40 or higher.

pearlharborur6.jpeg

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#96 Abigail

Abigail
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:02 PM

:lol: brilliant!
my deviantart account ---> http://prozakc-blues.deviantart.com

#97 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:01 AM

... and so, began a WAR! ^_^