Photo

Hidden Kits for BG2 v0.95 Beta

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 -Illustair-

-Illustair-

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:18 PM

Can you please have the XP loss upon rest as an optional component? Two thumbs up for the mod and the modder, by the way.

#22 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

I normally send this via PM, but in this case I guess may as well post it openly.

To disable the Loss of XP on Rest, simply use this
CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("Z#HRestNoXPLost","GLOBAL",1)

Alternatively, you can set the same variable in ShadowKeeper.

Note, it has to be done for every separate game :)

Edited by Zyraen, 19 February 2011 - 10:02 PM.

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#23 composter

composter
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:10 AM

i try hiiden kits on baldur's gate 2 enhanced edition. Try Eldritch Phantom. On 13 level thief i recive 1 Obfuscation(thief13/mage12). And i have else 1 level up. I have hitting level 13, and gain else 2 levels(thief15/mage12).And i have else 1 level up.I have hitting level 15 and gain 1 level (thief16/mage12). I have 1 512 500 thief/ 750 000. And exp is freeze. If i sleep i see string -5000 exp, but my exp the same 1 512 500, if  i kill sameone my exp the same.

After 13 level i have 60 hit points, after 15 level a hve 40 hit points, after 16 level i have 14 hit points.

If i open the chest, it automaticali closed after 1 second, if i hit the enemy i must click  else. On thief12/mage12 its work normal.
And i have other question
IS it real to use "the ability to Increase your INACTIVE Class by one level every time you level up" for usual dual class without hidden kits?